Discuss

Discuss.

How about you start with an opinion or something to discuss.

No. Tired of all the political bullshit.

would not bang

fuck fascists. pretty much all you can say.

over all the impact of the tiki torches made the mob look like a joke. You are basically last second larpers that had no foresight to make or get an actual torch.
How about a literal pitch fork?
this group might as well be holding iphones with the torch light enabled.

no coordination or uniforms, no solidarity just an anonymous grouping of forum arm chair reactionists that had no goals or milestones to accomplish

Fucking idiots.
I'm nowhere near left-wing, but I think these people are absolute fucking nobs.
I get why some people are going towards that way... because white men are being made to look like the devil and the worst thing ever in news reports and in the media... but this is no way to go about it, they're only fanning the flames and making the people who claim white men are terrible look like they're actually correct.

Alt Right has good points. They acknowledge actual problems that other people won't talk about. I don't understand the point of the rally though, since they didn't even protest the statue coming down but said shit like "You will not replace us" and "Blood and Soil" which are more nazi than confederate.

better than looking like a militia

I think they are racist and I don't like racism

in my opinion nazis and commies dont belong in america like we literally had 2 wars about this

literally holding a tiki torch screaming reeeeeeeeeeeee

Nice. I hope they kill some niggers or jews in retaliation for the destroyed monuments though

tired of the south wanting some sort of participation trophy, the monuments are of losers of a dumb pointless war, caused by people who were racists

Weak bait defied by my triples I just checked

>

t. proud American

People stand up for what they believe in and age persecuted for it and people bag for their constitutional rights to be taken away

The tiki torches, while kind of lame, are certainly a logical choice. Goes to show the white man's ability for reason. Great foto original poster.

I feel so sorry for this man. I hope the sweet release of death will finally give him peace.

so the alt right stands for A
and these other guys (whoever) stands for not A

the other guys are just standing up for what they believe in too, right?

Really glad these autist faggots are all losing their jobs now

Same but on the other hand it symbolized Americas misery. That being a good goy does not spare you from the treatment the bad goy gets.

This. No way that would radicalize them or something like that haha

Get the popcorn ready folks, this gonna be fun!

>We're here!
>We're Queer!
>Get used to it!

[scalping desire intensifies]

*heavy breathing*

kek

You do know that hyperlinks to articles don't constitute any form of argument or stance, right?

Nice try retard, but the 3rd is an opinion piece by a writer from the Cato Institute.

>*heavy breathing*

just let it flow, Chaim

I'll leave this here.

Don't actually care.

Things will go back to the shitty everyday soon enough.

Maybe we should invest in a Thunderdome.

Bump for a real Holocaust

This is staged think about it

I agree, however I think you and I have vastly different ideas about who the fascists/totalitarians are.

All houses have walls.

I honestly cant wait for the war to start.

it's funny how they tried to look nice

>hey guise, wear a collared shirt in case we appear on tv

r u a real person? how did you come to your views

They were just people, who were allowed to protest since they have their legal papers done, to help a statue not get taken down by the left's double-standards.
And then low-IQ BLM and ANTIFA members started making trouble (illegally) and yet they're being defended.