Humans of Sup Forums, can a strong man cry?

Humans of Sup Forums, can a strong man cry?

>bjj practice
>im a white belt no stripes
>rolling with coach
>hes got about 100-150 pounds on me and 8 years of experience
>he is literally one of the nicest people i've ever known and he is one of my rolemodels
>he has me in side mount and somehow im able to twist my hips so my body is at a 90 degree angle to his
>i get his arm caught in my legs so he can't post
>i kind of twist his arm to try to get him to move anything else so i can get some control
>somethings changes
>he breaks free and slams his knee into my stomach and knocks the wind out of me
>then he grabs my collar and chokes me
>i knew i was fucked and tapped in like 5 seconds
>immediately i asked him if I did a dick move or something
>he said no i didn't and the class ends
>we line up and bow
>he explains he has a bad bicep and that when i had his arm twisted he saw red
>i can feel my tears coming
>i just gotta hold it out for like 10 more seconds until we can leave
>class dismissed and i go to get some water
>start to tear up and start sniffiling
>take my Gi off and wipe my eyes with it
>just kind stand there until i can get my bearing
>once im good i tell my coach goodbye from across the room
>i make it out the door and as i start going down the stairs i start crying
>im almost out of the building when i he opens the door and calls me
>oh no
>i make my way back up and he meets me halfway
>he sees my face and asks me if im okay
>i tell him i was just upset because i thought i messed up and got him angry
>my coach starts to tear up and tells my it was his fault
>says he has a lot going on in his life and he just couldn't control
>he is full on crying too
>i tell him it's fine and that i know how he feels
>bro hug it out and tell him i'll see him tomorrow
>he says he cant wait and i leave

This was the first time I have ever seen my coach like that and it showed me exactly what kind of person he was.

Have you ever had an experience like this Sup Forums?

Dude sounds like a good guy, all men cry just chill

you should be his boyfriend, op

Sounds like a couple of faggots.

Only acceptable times for a man to cry:
>his dog dies
>his mom dies
>his child dies

I've literally seen my own bones and didn't cry. Cried like a bitch when I've lost my dogs though.

Does that make you feel good?

Who hurt you that bad to make you think like this? I'm going to guess your father? You can act tough but on the inside you are really hurting. You'll cave in one day.

Oh

A BJJ BROTHER FINALLY!

Brooooooo what is UP

Interesting, so the only acceptable times to cry are the times you cry? How lucky that you happen to fall exactly into the category of what is accepted.

Nothing much, about to be doing BJJ for 8 years
I wish I didn't suck
What gym are you at?
What's your lineage?

nothing even remotely similar has ever happened to me normie

Wow i thought i was alone outside of my gym

I train with roufus-sport and I believe their BJJ is with the Gracie academy but can't remember which gracie exactly...
8 years?!? Wow how did I find you on here man?

Only if he's getting cucked by a huge black bull and he accidently gets mistaken for the woman and gets a massive black dick up his ass and then gets Black Aids and has cumfarts for the rest of the two months he has to live. And the bull doesn't return his phone calls.

I also do bjj, how old are you?

Only when I woke up next to this

Just suck his dick and get it over with op, u have obviously boarded the faggot train and are headed for faggotville at full sped with a dick in both hands

It's perfectly acceptable for a man to cry. In fact the idea of it being 'sissy' is very recent in our culture. In all the classic epic tales of heroes and warriors they weep for fallen comrades, lost innocents, etc.

OP puts the BJ in BJJ

>my coach starts to tear up and tells my it was his fault

I had a Taekwondo instructor almost put my eye out. I would be a different man if he had owned up to his responsibility like yours did. Never stepped foot into a dojo again. Probably an overreaction but I was 12 y/o. I had trained in various martial arts since I was 6 (my father was a Judo black belt with his own dojo) but none of it had prepared me for that idiot.

OP here, god damnit.

That is terrible user I don't even know what to say.

Yeah, I suck though, I was in the kids class for 5 years, and have been with the adults for 3 years, my defense is decent though

Shit happens. I still have most of the reflexes and instincts from all of those years of training. At least my brother built his own dojo and was talented enough to try to qualify for 2 Olympics. Never quite made it but he is still a beast in his age category. He's still a douche but I'm glad he's carried on this family tradition.

OP Kik me, HoudiniV2

Don't have kik man sorry

How about Google Hangouts?

I tried to consider someones advice here and not crying, and 3 days later I had to see the eye-doctor because my eyes were drying out.