The Nazis did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong

The Nazis did nothing wrong. Prove me wrong

Pro tip: you can't

They didn't win.

Historian here. I've been doing deep research into WWII lately and recently uncovered evidence from one of my faculty has confirmed once and for all, Hitler did in fact do nothing wrong. The argument is now settled, it can no longer be disputed Hitler was pretty much a perfect guy in every way.

> two fronts
>attacking Soviets in winter

pick one

guilty of genocide

>inb4 retardation based on contrarianism and lack of citations (also memes and lol)

>inb4 sadism. Being a sadist isn't cool. It's degenerative.

I'm not buying into this Soros.

They turned on Russia.
WORST.
IDEA.
EVER.

Tiresome.

well, they kinda started a war tha involved the whole world that killed millions and millions of innocent people/soldiers not counting the 11 million jews that did nothing other than being better workers than the majority of german at the time. besides that, i got nothin'

Finally, the proof we've been waiting for!! Pretty conclusive.

>attacking Soviets in winter
late spring/early summer.
the russians just slowly fell back to drag the war out long enough for winter to arrive.

This is some shit bait.

they were autistic losers who lost

which is why white losers flock to alt right

their only source of pride is being a cumskin

Top Kek

Deity here. Hitler loved to suck cocks and lost the war.

If they did nothing wrong, how did they lose?

They fucked with America. Wrong move, krauts.

yeah, 6 million wasn't enough.

And the Nazis could have used the trains to supply their troops, instead they moved Jews to camps.

They committed murder on a scale never seen before or since. I mean, as an atheist I don't believe that morality is universal, but that's wrong according to me and everyone I know.

this

Top Kike

you must be new here

nothing but loosing? usually 'Murica hates loosers..

Pro tip: Hitler was gay and shot his brains out in a dumpy bunker. Keep promoting homosexuality and german suicide good job dummy

God guided us the whole time. We knew this to be true my friend. While the scientific facts and principles you've established are valuable, we knew the truth the whole time

anyone know what this bitch is babbling about?

oy vey what a good goy!

Poor bait.

Where is Hitler in this picture?

you're saying the jews did nothing wrong? he he ok

Fpbp

Hitler here. Im cool guys. Promise

OP stands uncorrected.

Rest in Peace Adolf Hitler.

It had more to do with Russia and spreading too thin than it had to do with America.

Try again, Jew lover.

literally hitler

Ghadafi did nothing wrong too, Americans are the reals Nazis and destroy that world, I hate them so much!

>They committed murder on a scale never seen before or since.

This is pure ignorance and mental retardation given birth from propaganda drilled into you since you were young. You're undoubtedly wrong. Prepare to have your world rocked.

pic related.

now shut the fuck up forever and tell your stupid lefty friends. I don't know why people get stuck on our beloved Adolf....

Based Leopold is based

shut up jew

>Violence is acceptable when I have no ability to defend myself on an intellectual level.

Killing the scientist advancing your warmachine is pretty bad.

I mean at the end Germans were like fuck it get into this rocket and die.

Original Poster: depend on whom you ask. A Jew will say: >6 gorillion, a Nazi will say dindu nuffin. U c, it's all a matter of perspective. Don't forget billions of others exist and have their own opines

And your protip is stupid as always. Its discussing terms with toddlers. Simply: DON'T!

>american billionaires are bad people
wow, who would've thought those who outsource jobs to slave/child labor countries and invest only in foreign countries infrastructure
would turn out to be such horrific sacks of shit, and total anti american shills.

hopefully god emporer trump can save us. god bless america, and death to traitorous sacks of shit

Mfw war has been fought for this exact reason

How's heaven, bud?

was just going to post this majestic picture

Germany starting the war… that's funny shit

First reply lol rekt

Well, just so you know, that's only true because asia isn't developed. Russia's infrastructure was probably the lowest in Europe (yeah yeah, technically asia) and it probably had to do with the war mongering mongols and chinese that have never not been at war....

>boomer fantasies

Ppl still believe that sht?

why the fuck does everyone bait with "he shot himself"

you know he fuckin didnt

>those who outsource jobs to slave/child labor countries and invest only in foreign countries infrastructure

I assume you're talking about asians. Asians CHOOSE to work those jobs because they wish to usurp the western world and declare asians the greatest race that ever lived.

Further, they're not slaves, it's their economic place and given that they were less advanced than africa they were leveraging their comparative advantages in the world. They're primitive people. They were an agrarian society barely into the iron age while the western world was launching into space in the space age and rounding the corner to the computer and information age.

asian doesn't have to follow the western world, they choose to so they can have their shot at having the world worship them. China wishes like hell they were the USA or Germany because people respect them so much. They seek to usurp them because it's the only way they can erase the history that proves they're not number one, hell they're at the bottom of the bowl with africa until the west got involved. Probably the only reason they advanced is because of trade routes and caucasoid beings on the border of what was likely niggers until they mixed with caucasoids....

questions?

another lefty with shit-tier memes. im not surprised

what is that pic?

fucking destroyed

Russia paid the trolls again. Holocaust denial isn't getting a "movement" anywhere, it's entirely about stirring the pot and hamstringing the US. Nazis are just pawns in the game, as we saw with Daily Stormer ended up hosted in, where else, Russia.

America hasn't been in such a weak position since WW2, that's undeniable. Our president isn't even welcome in Britain, how can we negotiate with anyone?

But I will tell you, dear Russians, the sanctions aren't being lifted and the snap back on this scheme will cost you everything.

Middle left says "E. Kaltenbrunner", who was a Nazi. So probably Nazis.

reminder that white people are a global minority and they will soon go extinct if things don't change. what we need is white unity and a white ethno state to secure the existence of our people and a future for white children

2nd best character in part 2, no doubt.

Ha.

But white people aren't white, they're pink, beige, tan, and so on. So white is already extinct.

Right fucking here.

I heard that in her voice, dammit

amen

white people are anglos, slavs, nords etc.

my girlfriend is so damn white i can see her veins. but she is certainly not pink like the irish. shes pale as fuck and white. im olive because im italian. she's swedish.

Aryans?

There are black albinos, too.

i dont like to use that word it has a bad history

race is deeper than skin color. bone structure for example

Fuck off Koch brothers.

11 million? oy vey the number just keeps going up

Bad as in Htler? Or bad because Aryans are actually north Indians and brown brown brown?

So black people have bones that are assembled differently?

I don't know shit about Mao but don't these Stalin statistics include starvation and things like that? Food shortages aren't really comparable to direct murder

bad as in hitler

Stalin's responsible for the Holodomor, when the forced collectivization of the farms caused a massive famine in the Ukraine. Millions died. It was so fucking bad people were eating each other. And it was a direct result of Communism.

>hopefully a guy who is literally the same thing can save us from all his buddies

how about you get fucked?

nigger

"If you accidentally cause a huge famine in Ukraine, remember to reject international aid to save face and cause the deats of millions." - Karl Marx on the core tenets of communism

Karl Marx was a wise, wise man.

>hopefully this dumb shit actually gets sarcasm before the nukes start flying

don't retard please

no u