Boring threads. Is this the best Sup Forums can come up with?

Boring threads. Is this the best Sup Forums can come up with?

Luckily we have you, and your quality threads here now tho!

I guarantee you I could come up with better than this, and that's not saying much.

The question is, is this the best thing I could be doing right now?

Think about it, you could be working out right now, you could be spending time with a loved one, you could be literally doing a millions other things in the world right now except being here and complaining about the quality of these threads. Maybe before you criticize the quality of others you should try holding yourself to a high quality first, you insecure little weakling.

then do it bitch

Not having love ones, and not caring about working out, makes me an insecure little weakling? These threads have become boring cancer!

You proved my point exactly. Grow up you fucking idiot.

That comment proved nothing. You're just surprised that somebody has the brains to grow bored with repetitive, cancerous threads.

I try to make fun threads that weird out normies with my fetish.

I know your slow so I am gonna help you understand the concept.

Maybe im not talking about the threads anymore.

No, this is the shit I'm talking about. Who cares about the fetishes of others?

>I know your slow
Really? You have me figured out from a couple, brief comments?

Yea, I do. Because you are so fucking predictable and there are so many people out there just like you that there is practically a fucking formula on dealing with you.

>predictable
>a formula on dealing with you
Okay, what am I going to do? What am I thinking?

When they're really bizarre ones they spark discussion and lols.

Not really

The end will come like a thief in the night

What end?

You think im wrong obviously and you think I don't know you. But you also think you are being attacked. The truth is im just exposing to you who you really are and you can't handle it. Go figure.

>who you really are
Who am I?

A human being who started out ok but fell down due to the actions of others.

The End of all you have known and will know.

Of what nature were these actions?

Ignorant and of the same as yours

Yes really

But what were they?

Probably your parents beating you over some shit you didn't do on purpose or for something you didnt think was that serious, the point is it was a careless mistake that they made and it meant a lot to you.

Don't you think the influence parents have is a bit overrated? I mean, most of them are just idiots anyways, that produced you by accident.

This isnt a debate. Come back to reality and take in whats been presented to you.

What is reality? And if you don't care to answer that, then at least explain what I said wrong?

Sidetracking

By asking what I said wrong?

You know what you're doing so im going to stop talking now.

Think about it, we're communicating by pure chance, and would never be in this situation in a billion years. We minus well say what's on our minds.

>tfw this is my desktop backround image, on phone too
ahh, feels bretty gud to be reminded i'm only dreaming and can do anything my mang. pretty much feel like a god at this point
BOOP

I'm not him, but agreed. And I also agree that threads on Sup Forums have become completely boring. We need OC and new memes.

Is that even possible at this point?

It depends. Too many boring normies here, like the person you were talking to. We need newfags with different memes.

What kind of memes?

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Are you still there, man?

Lets see whats so special about yours

What a shit thread. Some egotistical prick who thinks they know everything. You're on Sup Forums dood lawls

Which ones?

Ok, can someone do me a favor and xray this?

Yeah sorry. They could be anything as long as their different and interesting.

Wrong thread

Typical rekt material. I don't think OP had this in mind.

This thread has potential. But the others are busy shitposting in other threads.

Memes? What type?

Something other than "check em" and "Andy sixx" crap. Something that actually makes sense.

Like what

I don't know tbh. I just think Sup Forums could be much greater than it is.

Sup Forums is a shell of it's former self because we no longer do shit with others. It's all just Loli Andy sixx shit.
Inb4: >Andy sixx shit.

Fuck

I didn't browse during its early days. What do you think of the other chan? For me, it is unbearably slow.

bump

What?

If you complain and don't make OC you are part of the problem.

At least I'm addressing it. Not to mention, how can I make OC with so few responses?

You come up with original ideas for threads, bump them and don't get discouraged when they 404 with few responses.

It just doesn't work. At least not on this board. There's too much of a boring culture here.

So why even bother making this post? You're just adding to the slog of the same fucking 10 posts that are made every day here
Your revelation is nothing new and if you think its hopeless you should get out

My revelation is new. Most people resort to the "Sup Forums was once great" talk, when they're discussing about how boring it is.

That's literally the exact same discussion you fuckwit. The reason people think Sup Forums used to be good is that its so shit now
It doesn't take a whole thread to make a good post. Green text, post doujins you like, make a ruse, whatever.. do anything but complain.
Hell, spamming celeb threads would be a good start to fixing this board. Normie facebook/igfags are drowning out a lot of the Oc so it doesnt even get bumped before its at the bottom of the catalogue
If you want sorted content go to reddit.

I think the anons of the other chan make more sense. They just post without imagining themselves as being part of some faggot community.