Saved 400 dollars today by pirating Sony Vegas. What are the most expensive things you've stolen Sup Forums?

Saved 400 dollars today by pirating Sony Vegas. What are the most expensive things you've stolen Sup Forums?

>stolen
>pirates sony vegas
you are no thief, kid.

I'm not proud of that, I'm just happy I get to keep my 400 dollars

3 boxes of spiderwrap

chewing gum

I get bottled 5 gal tanks from Walmart. Instead of paying for the bottle I tell the registar it's only a refill. Saved $100 and got a shitload of plastic bottles

Wtf is that

I also wish to know what the fuck that is

The security wires that go around tv's for security

Feed & grains.

sometimes when the company i work for doesn't count right because they are shitty Chinese crooks who know jack shit about the Prairies.

and when i 'forget' to count grainery. ooops

I stole precious time from your limited lifespan, as you read this post.

Fool, that's worthless!

You win this one.
/thread

Whatcha gonna do with those, hang yourself?

I've actually thought about a film set in a locked-down Walmart, with a couple of handsful of associates that get murdered, one by one, by retail means. One gets garotted with a spider wrap, another gets smushed in the compacter, a third gets pinned to the wall with a walkie stacker.

On topic, though, I've never outright stolen anything, but I have taken small things from vendors (stickers, pins, a game code I couldn't use), and I've got quite a bit of swag from displays, including an XBONE controller and several Amiibo. And tons of LED lighting from said displays.

I used to get drunk and wrap them around trees and shit. The alarms are loud as fuck and I've seen them stay on a street lamp blaring for days. People just look at them and figure fuck it no key

Wolfram Mathematica

Sounds fun, but >blaring for days ?
Must be different ones than my store gets; if ours get cut the battery drains after a twenty minutes or so of noise.

These were the old style that you neded the key then pull the tab and twist on and off, we used to just slam them until they stopped ringinv

that's called internet share nigger

>be me little kid 7 years old
>in class playing around with fake coins and throwing it at people
> teacher quickly catches on
>"user STOP THAT RIGHT NOW"
>grabs me by the arm and makes me sit outside of class
>"now you can sit here and do it by yourself"
>minutes go by and i start noticing there are pennies mixed in with the fake coins.
>fuckit.png
>take every penny out of the box about 150p in pennies.
>feel like a badass
>end of class teacher comes over.
>"now next time user don't throw things at people"
>"yes miss im sorry (bitch)"
>next day brag to all my friends and one faggy shit head snitch
>as expected he tells on me
>OHSHIT.jpeg
>after trying to explain i found them(shit excuse) she eventually cracks me
>have to spend the rest of the day sorting out the coins in to stacks.
Crime doesn't pay ladies and gentlemen....crime doesn't pay

I've stolen about $320 worth of spray paint