Hang out with a female friend twice

>hang out with a female friend twice
>I can already feel myself developing feelings
Why am I like this? Why do I get attached to every woman that shows me even littlest amount of emotion?

I'm the same way. You just have to learn to control it.

Love them dont stop, when you say it mean it and forever is really forever. Never rush be patient, friendship CAN blossom into love

You're not the only one OP

You haven't been burned bad enough yet. I'm sorry OP, but you have many more nights of heartache to endure before you learn. But when you learn you will be reborn from the ashes of your former self, and realize the great truth. I could tell you this truth, but it wouldn't mean anything to you at this point in your journey. Good luck.

Faggots

Fool.

It's human nature.

It's not love youre feeling it's pressure to procreate. It's encoded in our dna.

op,you have to love yourself before thinking in other ones

explain asexuals

Wrong. I have been in OPs slippers a time or two and I can tell you that there's nothing he can do. He will be blue until he finally gets my clue.

Lack of self esteem, lack of self confidence, basically a lack of self in some way(s).

If you find yourself constantly and easily glomming onto others emotionally, you need to take more of an interest in yourself.

Ha, at least you don't get the urge to want to fuck almost every girl you talk to user.

Either that, or you can also be like me where I also think of what it would be like to date, marry, fuck, have kids, fuck, live life til retirement, and then realize how much of a friendless, weird, and creepy piece of shit like me deserves to die.

Defective units.

Mental illness not everything functions properly all the time.

Literal faggots uncomfortable with coming out of the closet and too much of a pussy to be straight so they lie to their friends and family that they've never felt feelings for either gender

Are you also an elder?

It's only an urge to procreate there's no such thing as love at first sight that's your desire for procreation sperging out.

Nah, I just hope OP doesn't let this get to him and patiently goes through with this and doesn't fuck up like I did.

He will. We all must make the same mistakes. It's the only way guys like us learn. I am truly sorry.

What does love feel like user? Is it just when you really want to be friends with someone. That's as much as I feel towards a female being.

Beta af

because you're weak as fuck. one day you'll learn that it's better to be alone and working on your own priorities than settling down with every bitch you meet. can't even remember the last time i fell in "love", let alone with someone ive talked to a handful of times. 3 weeks left of summer.

girls find it more attractive when you have your shit together too. and you'll feel better in general.

Because you're desperate, pathetic, and you only think and care about your immediate impulses. You don't even value friendship over your emotional and sexual impulses. See a therapist.

It isn't that hard, well I've never had a problem with it anyways. I even have a couple female friends. Just gotta realize that not everyone is for you but the right person will come along eventually.

The true true

project harder you dumb bitch. at the end of the day you're still the one shitposting on Sup Forums. you're more cringe than OP. your shitpost wasn't even worth a response, go fuck yourself.

you think you have some kind of moral high ground over OP, lmao. you're cringe as fuck. i don't think his situation needs a shrink. your tard wrangler is a different story. you act like you have a stick shoved up your cunt

Sup Forums is full of emotional sexual impulses fag.. trap form for days

This 100%

This thread... this fucking thread.

I was the same way. Took me some time until I was able to talk to grills. Then started getting girlfriends and instead of easily getting attached to girls I just wanted to fuck. That's even with having a grillfriendo. Cheated way too many times. Sometimes I wish I was that pathetic awkward shy guy again so I didn't cheat. lolol jk, fuqdat