If at ANY point in your life, you have thought that Bohemian Rhapsody was the greatest song of all time...

If at ANY point in your life, you have thought that Bohemian Rhapsody was the greatest song of all time, you MUST post in this thread. No exceptions.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7QeyAkkWVM
youtube.com/watch?v=vkgLOPPe7OE
youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I was like 8 and watched waynes world with my parents

Yeah

I did

youtube.com/watch?v=Z7QeyAkkWVM

yes

Reminder that if you don't still think this, you're a pleb and contrarian

Mine was Stairway to Heaven.

good meme

I know I loved it at one point. I don't remember if I actually thought it was the greatest song ever or not, but I'll post ITT just in case.

when i was like 11 yeah

I still do senpai

I learnt to play the whole fucking song on the piano and then my parents used me as a performing monkey when they'd have friends over which lead to me resenting the piano and practicing less.

Then when I got into music later I hated myself for the lost years of practice.
Bohemian Rhapsody ruined me

Bohemian Rhapsody and The March of The Black Queen are still great songs.

oh god

the last time i tried to listen to it i couldn't even finish the goddamn song. it's so fucking bad

look i'm not proud of it ok

youtube.com/watch?v=vkgLOPPe7OE

gotta love that oney plays meme

It's a fine song. There's nothing offensive about it. There's been a lot worse popular songs since.

I first listened to it back in middle school. I remember being blown away at how different it sounded when compared to whatever trash I listened to, for the sake of fitting in with the popular kids.

I used to listen to a lot of Lil' Wayne and Katy Perry in those times, so I'm incredibly thankful for this song. Nowadays, it's not as great as I remember it being, but it still has a good place in my heart.

K

i liked it a lot more than i do now
never thought it was the GOAT

Nothing will ever match riding in my older sister's car with all over her friends and feeling so cool while we all belted out to Bohemian Rhapsody.

One of my few fond memories ironically comes from Bible camp. I was having a down day so I was sitting around the campfire with everyone else and I was mumbling the intro to the song. One of the counsellors overheard me and joined in, soon the other adults all joined in.
I can still see the confused look on all the other kids faces as me and 10 adults ran around the campfire screaming the opera part. absolutely priceless

this didn't happen

this

I never did im just here to call you all plebs desu

Not this thread again

I was blown away by it, honestly. Don't know if I thought it was the best song ever or anything like this, but it was the last song that I got to know on my Queen greatest hits cd, I always skipped it because it sounded boring in the beggining. It was a very pleasant surprise.

never, I'm a natural born patrician

i used to be a le wrong generation that thought this honestly

I was like 12 or some shit, and there was a flash animation thing on ebaumsworld where a bunch of megaman characters were singing it...

Literally when I first started getting into music

Nice try redditian.

I still love it. There are songs that are better but damn BR is just fun to sing along to. Let people have fun

seems like a pretty pointless thing to lie about senpai
if I wanted (You)s I'd just spout some contrarian bullshit

I remember back when I was a wee lad kids would sing Bohemian Rhapsody badly for hours on end. Probably explains why I hate the song.

yea man

kms

FUCK DUDE U GOT ME

I still do

Haven't we all?

I hate that stupid fucking song. The way they sing is so punchable.

Stairway to Heaven was/is better desu

I used to compare them!

Now STH is a 8/10 and BR is a 4/10

me

Yeah

I honestly didn't get it when I was a kid, "wtf why do people like this gay ass piano shit"

I guess I warmed up to it

>13 year old me
>playing rock band 2 for the first time
>see bohemian rhapsody in song list, but think it will be a metal song for some reason
>go into it in a bad mood because I hate metal
>finish it and I think it's the best song ever made
>made my dad watch me play so he could hear "this beautiful song"

yep

Stairway To Heaven by Led Zeppelin was my favorite "best song of all time".

That's really sad dude, I feel sorry for you

bump

I said it was the best song ever because everyone else did lmao. I was like 10. I actually liked it but I felt like I was forced to like it.

Btw, I still love this song and I think Led Zeppelin is the greatest rock n' roll band of all time, but Queen sucks, Freddie Mercury sucks literally.

>the last time i tried to listen to it i couldn't even finish the goddamn song. it's so fucking bad
Damn, really? I used to love Queen as a kid. Bohemian Rhapsody was good, but I didn't think it was as good as everybody makes it out to be.

Now, Don't Stop Me Now, that was a banger.

I did

I always skip the 11th track on this album. I've listened to that song so much that I hate it now.

I probably did think this, yeah

Anonymous, Anonymous, will you play the piano?

For some reason I thought it was number 1 on the Rolling Stones 500 greatest song list, so I assumed it was the best. Like a couple months later I learned it was actually Like a Rolling Stone and then I though that was the best lol

Not quite. I used to think Tupac was better than Biggie, though.

Tupac is better than Biggie though.

Guilt as charged and proud of it. I used to only listen to the "vanilla" songs (BR, Don't Stop Me Now, Bicycle Race, Crazy Little Thing Called Love), basically the radio friendly songs. But then I found out Killer Queen, I'm Going Slightly Mad, Somebody to Love.

I mean, this is undoubtedly the greatest band of all time.

Has contrarianism gone to far?

>that image

Leave

Me and my friends used to have some great debate of whether 'Bohemian Rhapsody', 'Stairway To Heaven' or 'Hotel California' was the greatest rock song of all time.

I initially lent towards Bohemian Rhapsody, then Stairway, and then finally realized that there isn't a fucking best rock song of all time, and if there is, it definitely isn't one of those three.

Also, fuck the Eagles

Jimmy Paige is cool but you're a pleb

Under pressure is much better

youtube.com/watch?v=a01QQZyl-_I

Even in my plebbiest stages, I realized stairway to heaven was a horrible song

??? WAs this thead done before?

>all these replies saying yes
>the state of 2017 Sup Forums

Highschool was a magical time. Bohemian appealed to that weird phase of my life

I never even liked it but I like laughing at the fags who think it's good

Yeah but only because I was 11, and I was first discovering music and the internet at the same time, and that the website The Top Tens said so.