Incest Thread

Incest Thread
New night! New Stories!
green text, pictures, scenarios

no limits!

My cousin.

Post more

I made a thread, about how I was masturbating next to my mom and got deleted after 5 min.

but if this thread manages to stay, got quite a few experiences to share

Edit: have experienced 2 sisters, 1 brother and male and female cousins.

and also my ex had a threesome with my mom and my moms bf. I had also 2 times threesome with mother/daughter, including one of those times the father watched us.

you gon talk or...

Once when my mother was sleeping, I decided to feel here up a bit. She had 2 xanax's before so i knew I was good. I started with just poking her boobs to see if we would wake up. When we didn't I started groping them to she if she would wake up. She still didnt. So under the cover i started trying to feel her pussy with my fingers, and ended up pull in off her pants. Next I started rubbing against it with my penis, while I still had underwear on. I just rubbed it on her for about an hour, until I decided that I wanted to know what prissy tasted like, after about 5 minutes I stopped that, scared that she would wake up, and then just went on the rest of the night groping her tits and ass, and rubbing my dick on her pussy. The last thing I did was take her shirt off and suck on her nipples a little bit. About 10 minutes into doing that she woke up, and didn't really know what was going on, but I'm pretty sure the xanax blurred the memory, so she has no idea th a it ever happened. I'd you guys want, I can't post some pics I took of her getting in and out of then shower from under the door. I have video of her getting fucked by my dad too

dropbox account to drop stuff made:
[email protected]
password: password1

yeah dude, post the video too

Make it public and post links for lazy cunts like me who just wanna look, not contrib

Give me a minutes want to blur out faced cuz some people I know browse these threads

My first experience I wanted to massage my sister and grope her a little.
So I explained how nice massages are and then finally she let meassage her.
I complained how it kind of sucks when she has all her clothes on.
finally she decided to strip to her underwear and let me massage her. I did her inner thighs, while rubbing against her pussy.
next day we played truth or dare and ended up just daring.
I dared her to get naked and noticed she copied my dares.
So I dared her to jerk me off and then she wanted me to rub her pussy.
few weeks passed and we kept going further. untill after 2 years, she asked me to put my dick in her

the mother/daughter threesome story pls

>be me
>my onder sister is a 10/10 has been her whole life.
>when I was maybe 8 and she 14 we would we play this game
>the game was pretty much just wresting each other.
>the great thing was it would always end in her being "knocked out"
>So me being the horny deviant that I was I would use this opportunity to take her shirt and bra off when she was "knocked out"
>I would basically just suck her tits, play with them and put my hand down her pants and kinda just mush her pussy around.
>she always knew what was going on because I remember she would always be holding back a smile as I would fondle her.
>we're both adults now and we have never talked about it. I wanna bring it up to her when we are drunk and her husband is away because we're still pretty touchy and close. Like we kiss on the lips when we see and leave each other

My cousin mmm

We grew up in a very open family. I knew to take off her shirt and grab her pus because my mom would walk around naked literally everyday. One time when I was like 16 I had her give me a towel after a shower and gave her a glimpse of my dick. She acted like she was shocked but I knew she enjoyed it by her expression and reaction. She acted like she was shocked and exclaimed "son I just saw you penis" and kinda just stood there just looking at it. I pretended I was embarrassed and closed the door after just kinda lingering. When I was a kid she would even put he hand down my pants and scratch and rub my ass when we would watch tv together. In retrospect my family is pretty deviant.

I was vissiting my gf at that time her parents for first time and we slept on couch in living room.
we where in mood and she started blowing me, her mother walked in and they started to speak Czech (ex is czech and where there) I was just lying there confused and little in shock.
her mom then sat next to us, while they talked and she then jurked me off.
she asked me if her mom could also lick my dick and I said was ok.
then her father walked in, and I panicked again. they started speak czech again, suddenly he decides to sit next us and watch while masturbating.
I let them both suck my dick at same time.
then I went to lick her moms ass and fuck her from behind.
then I fucked her daughter, while she rubbed her daughters pussy and fingered my ass.

the other mother daughter story is boring. was just fucking them side by side, like a boring threesome

more pls

Gonna dump a bunch of pics of shower because video is too large

Moar

Dang moar

first experience seeing another girl naked was my sister, locked eternally in my spank bank from then on