5. alcohol

in order of my most preferred/ recommended
1.Weed
2. caffine
3. alcohol
4. niccotine
5. mushrooms

weed is the best because it is the only one that does more good than harm

Weed is like really good medicine for your body, and it eases your mind. Lsd is more intense and makes you more creative, you'll see the world differently, aka you'll become a better problem solver.

Opiates. Don't do these a lot because of how addictive they are.
Dxm is pretty nice, in a way.
weed good
shrooms amazing
mdma was probably the best body high ever
not really into alcohol that much
nicotine = meh
salvia was really really intense
DMT was like a rocketship to fractal land
the one with the most meaning to me was shrooms. They really opened up my perspective.

pothead degenerates

alcohol

salvia..intense is an understatement

its definitely sobriety because jesus is cool...

y'all never heard of acid, DMT, or shrooms?

hey man be careful with those words.
you might hurt somebody..

Christ is my favourite drug

the fuck

RELEVANT AUTISM

Jenkum

>4-methylaminorex
>2C-B
>Clonazolam, Xanax, Valium
>Oxycodone
>Dissociatives in general

Definitely LSD, creates an experience that you can't put into language. Looking forward to a DMT experience in the near future.

Other than psychedelics, weed is an obvious and easy choice,
MDMA is solid for partying or get togethers with friends

Not a fan of alcohol

hookers

feels good man

Same person; Forgot opium and poppy tea.

what's valium like?

>correction
cocaine and hookers

quit while youre ahead

sugar.
Its pleasant, but it doesn't fuck up my mental facilities like every other drug in existence.

I used to like weed until the last time I smoked. It caused a hernia like pain in my groin, then suddenly it felt like my left nut collapsed, as if someone crushed it with their hand.

Kinda underwhelming, honestly. If you've ever tried etizolam, it's similar. Not quite the same. I get a weird stimulation before the sedation. You can definitely function on 10mg.

Life, I am always high on life, it is awesome!

fuck no, i'm just gettin started!

is that in the right shit

LSD if I've got enough time for it. Personal fave.

I'm 32 now and the older I get the lamer I feel when I toke. I don't smoke that often but whenever I do, I either just get tired or I get super self-conscious and paranoid.

If I'm just having a casual afternoon and there's one around, oxys can be a nice chillax time.

Not a fan of coke. Just never did it for me. I think I'm abnormal in that it's just not that great of a high.

Dunno about heroin, meth, crack. Never wanted to try.

PCP is evil. Accidentally smoked some dusted weed once and it was the worse time of my life.

Molly is cool at festivals but gotta remember to stay hydrated. I've had some close calls.

Don't like mushrooms because I get really sick if I drink after eating them. Also have a history of bad trips on them.

DMT is sort of cool the first few times, but it makes my lungs fucking hurt and it's not something I'd want to do all the time. Dunno how my friends manage to smoke it so often.

Alcohol is my default because I'm a functional alcoholic. That said, a few shots and a few beers definitely lightens up a party.

Can't really think of anything else. I stay away from the experimental drugs, and shy away from ecstasy because I'm always worried about what it's cut with. Yes, I know molly can have the same problem but I'm just more cautious about ex. Molly feels better to me anyway.

Fuck all synthetic shit and bath salts. If you're willing to suffer through that nonsense, just get some real drugs.

(checked)
damn that sounds like some good shit

Jesus

none because drugs r bad

Blow because it's easy to manipulate impressionable girls with and also feels amazin'

Life. You Pussys need to man up and stop that shit. Just quit it!

Opiates/opiods. Aside from a fucked up back/intense pain, they are really soothing. Helps with anxiety as well.

Oxy, h, morphine, hydro, poppy pods/seeds.

Try not to die in Ohio, bro.

>Fuck all synthetic shit and bath salts. If you're willing to suffer through that nonsense, just get some real drugs.

You understand that literally anything "Natural" can be synthetic, right?

Hmm? Ohio? Im confused on this reference.

I'm well aware of that. But you know what I mean. Salvia, the fake coke, bath salts. None of it "real" drugs in the traditional sense. It's awful.

Benzedrine. I'm such a sluggish fuck that anything helps.

Governor has declared a state of emergency in Ohio due to ridiculous amount of deaths from opiods there.

sucking penis, join me bros i love sucka the cocka

w w w .instagram.com/rayennick/

Ohhhhh, thought it was a movie reference haha. I'm in AZ atm, bunch of old people.

Crystal Methamphetamine! no contest.

Adderall. Keeps me productive for a good chunk of the day.

Xanax, because it makes my thoughts much quieter.

Can you fill me in on the source of this meme?

Hey b,since alphabay and hansa are down cand you recomend another market?

lel

But seriously, has anyone here ever tried this?
What does it feel like?

ive never done shrooms, will this make me trip or kill me?

I know what you mean. All drugs are "real" drugs, though. Regardless of how you feel about them. Just because it's not LSD(semi-synthetic, by the way), DMT, Weed, or shrooms doesnt make it any less of a drug. If they weren't drugs, they wouldnt be scheduled. Fun fact: Salvia concentrate is derived from leaves. Not made synthetically.

Second this.

Stem looks weird.
Not a mycologist or whatever, though.

I just came twice in the last hrs and together the orgasm pleasure lasted 7 seconds max

why the fuck should i even bother with sex and masturbation when i can take MDMA and feel pleasure that is 10 times a orgasm for about 3 hrs

i wanna trip balls on shrooms but there arent many around me

if anybody chicago here, im by humboldt been lookin for h for a while now.

if you can get to the Wilson redline I gotchu. my crystal is better for you tho

Stoped doing drugs, I honesly think they are devils tool, i was atheist all my life than devli came for me and i panicked and turned to religion. Now I ame searching for God and Jesus.... Stay away from drugs even weed is bad, it kills your ambition and desire for progress and work. Sorry for bad engllish....

said the guy who never experience the pleasures of this world and will die with his head up his ass

> i used to be like u untill i tried MDMA and realized how much more pleasure the human body can feel

i mean, I can't tonight but yeah its a train away

I'd say, picking from the drugs i've done...

-heroin, my love, my nemesis.I've gone thru bad wd's having to go ct while also coming off ice binge. fuck that shit. this drug has caused so much misery.. i use it only a few times a month now. my opiate use has largely been replaced by kratom.

-weeed, err day. i smoke a joint while i go for runs with my dogs, smoke at night mostly to sleep and ward off my incessant night terrors.

-mescaline, favourite of psyz, not had shrrooms yet. jjust havent go lookin.

-lsd was weird for me. i am not in a good mood enought to do much of it.

-nicotine, icant even describe how addicted i am ot this shit lol.

-alcohol, clean of alcohol now. shit ruined me physically.

-benzos, i love but stay away from because of the wd's. hate that shit.

love heroin. that is my fave.

Not the guy in humboldt, but wilson stop awww shit i lived right next to that station for like a year and a half, used to use the truman wifi for free, shit was cash

all this shit is a form of drug getting a dopamine rush from people you interesting you travel you are rich FUCK ALL THAT SHIT and just talk drugs and get a better high that doesnt involve other people

>implying uve actually ever done LSD

>> makes my thoughts much quieter

think i need this shit

In Scottsdale As, any hookup with h?

why dont u just go to mexico faggot

Fuck Mexico, and it been, faggot

I've done acid twice, and needless to say it was incredible. Arguably the best state of mind I've ever been in.

Weed is fun, of course, but I'm on a break right now because my tolerance is out of whack. I want it to feel like it did when I started smoking, an almost trippy feeling. It's hard though when you're always around it, it's so tempting but I know it won't be worth it.

Did oxycotin once by accident, and it was just terrible, and it lasted a really long time. Took it at about 4pm and it lasted until at least 11am the next day, and I was in high school at the time so my morning was absolute shit. I had a bowl of soup the previous night and thought I was gonna pass out from heat exhaustion haha

Alchohol is fun in moderation, I'm not the type that wants to get hammered every night. I'm such a baby when it comes to headaches so hangovers are a nightmare for me. But once every two or three weeks or so is fun.

Did 5-meo-mipt (moxy) a few times, and it's like low grade acid, like really low grade when compared to it. In medium doses you get warping visuals for a little while, and you get a good amount of energy, but overall it's definitely not worth it.

Also tried 4-aco-dmt, but the first time it just made me pass out and when I woke up I felt like shit. Like I felt gross, messy or whatever. Also some depression. But I was determined to keep trying it in the hopes I would have a better time (it's the only substance I had at the time as well, so why not) and it did hit me really good just one time. I was really happy, the headspace I was in was great. But it only lasted about a half hour or so. Sucks.

>tl;dr LSD rules and weed is cool

hello nineteen year old user

I'm across from target
I try so hard to keep heroin off of my block,and Uptown.
shit belongs in Humboldt. I'm v surprised you can't find bags. nigger children be selling China on every corner out there

i fell for the lsd meme a long time ago and i now have schizophrenia. needless to say my favorite drugs are downers particularly klonopin and heroin.

I'm high on life

good job buddy

Nice, that target always had the finest girls walking around. I lived in a super ghetto building across from truman right by harolds chicken.

For the fag in porkchop filled humboldt why dont you just jump on the redline going south and walk around, shits everywhere even at mcds like the one on 79th, or go to the west side blue line off of cicero its hard not to have some jamal try to sell you a bag.

>inb4 dont wanna be murdered by a nigger.

i wish i could kill every last one of u idiots

I've tried over 40 drugs and my best all rounder is poppy pod/seed tea

also I really liked 5-mapb

don't be so hostile what the hell man
making us look bad

Rohypnol

yup my equally scummy apt is above that liqorstore.

synthetic cannabioids is my thing.
shit is so cash man.

eh, I suppose. Just wanted something closer I guess.

Kek
The One

buddy you're afraid of the dark, aren't you
it's foggy enough outside right now. you know extra people gonna die tonight

>weed
for the everyday use and general good feelings, also have appetite problems
>acid
because colors and shiiiieeeettttt, tripped the other day in fact
>molly
it puts the 'holy fuck' into "holy fuck, i feel good."

Still want to try coke, DMT and maybe shrooms.

easy m8, just go directly to the FBI/DEA

I wish it was an apartment, i lived in this flophouse, wilson mens hotel, its the nastiest, ghettoest place ive ever seen in my whole life. It was Sup Forums in real life. Piss bottles, crackheads everywhere, people od'ing on h, the tiny rooms had no ceiling it was chickenwire and you heard everything that the other 'residents' did. The bathrooms were shared and disgusting.

Most people that lived there were a week away from homelessness. I cringe everytime i remember that place.

But hey if you ever need a quick sale that place is full of heroin heads. If it still exists.

I say LSD because its just magical. But ia not something i would even do monthly. So i stick with weed when i want to be at peace

Cocaine because I run 2 clubs and party almost everyday.. helps me stay good!

Pic related

Just don't do that all the time, they're pretty dangerous
But I shouldn't have to tell anyone here to do their research first

Tell me your DMT experience

can't say I've heard of the place. probably got shut down

also capcha: mayo shoot
semen. kek

You're not abnormal -- coke is a shitty high. It lasts about 15 minutes, then fades to jittery sleeplessness and it takes a ton of money to keep the ball rolling.

I'll do a few lines at a party or whatever but I'd never go looking for it.

Uh... yes it does. Sugar pretty much fucks up everything in you body

Look at you, you must be the life of the party everywhere you go. I so envy you