Albums you love but you absolutely hate the cover art

It's a funny cover and I fuck with the reference to Warhol but cmon...its ugly

I can't think of an album with a greater disparity between the quality of the music, and that of the illustrations.

No love for Mr Skeltal Spaghettiman?

i genuinely love that cover art. i'd wear a shirt with that on it

Lens flares were a mistake.

lol bro im gonna have to disagree

i used to think I was gonna be a musician especially before I started to listen to this album. A bunch of the songs on here were super soothing for my ADHD and I would zone out and focus on this exact album art and think in sort of meditative thought loops "what if I could make this?" and I started to realize I wasnt asking myself if I wanted to make music: I was asking myself if I wanted to be a hentai artist. and the answer is yes

what...what...what the fuck even is that? is that the Sentinel?

Also the 13 looks like it was done in MS Paint.

Some sort of robot tiger /lion thing

I love this album, but I feel the art is just lazy compared to other albums by Yes

This. What the fuck where they thinking

Diamond Dogs, what the fucking shit

That thing vs. pic related, who wins?

You can't just say that and not share your work

do i really have to see some red dude's nostrills everytime i want to listen to the album?

kek
shit taste

I Believe it's the "Metal Master" according to the back of the CD case

Looks like the robot tiger tank thingy would win. Looks like he has more weapons. The armadillo tank only has 2 cannons on it.

Meant to say 1 cannon

One of the best album covers of all time

13's art is great

Polly looks anorexic here.

The nose is a shotgun.

pic related might beat it

donkey kong could beat this thing

It's ugly but in an iconic way.

Buy the album. The inside is beautifully made, even the CD version. Of course you won't get the same impression by just looking at a jpeg of the front cover.

She's not?

link to your work?

good except for the spaghetti hair

just so unimaginative

All of Kozelek's other albums have a nice lo-fi calming desolate atmosphere to it, this would be one of his best covers too if it weren't for the text.

Now that I think of it, can someone please photoshop out the text?

jk

Not him, but nice

Just looks really cheesy and dated.

I know it's great

This one was my answer

i dont like the cover of delay 1968 either (or the name of the album), but its fantastic.

That's pretty cool, thanks

A Promise has great album art, perfectly captures the theme of femininity not necessarily coming with vulnerability or a loss of masculinity.

are you serious, this is one of the best album covers ever made, you fucking heathen

This is how I feel about it

I like it, it's not too busy. Plus the inside cover is incredible Roger Dean shit, pic related

holy shit that's pretty bad

>Hey benny, how much you like pasta?

>A skele-ton

>doot doot

breathes new meaning to the word creepy pasta

I never noticed this before and now I hate this cover wtf