I keep coughing this shit up. I wouldn't be worried but the thing is it smell like shit...

I keep coughing this shit up. I wouldn't be worried but the thing is it smell like shit. Is this just bacteria that causes bad breathe?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's a tonsil stone.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Tonsillolith

it's cum residue stuck in your throat. stop sucking so much cock, op. or don't swallow at least.

Lung cancer

i bet people you talk to have to keep themselves from gagging from your nasty breath dude. try brushing your tonsils with your toothbrush for about a week. that should get rid of the bacteria.

nigga, i hope youre insure because a hospital stay is in your future.

Probably just dried semen

tonsil stones, bacteria build up in tonsils. you can manually remove them or get them surgically removed. gargling salt water helps prevent them too

If you have bad breath brush your gums more often in little circle motions.

Throat nugget

I had them too and my breath was bad. I brushed my tonsils and the back of my mouth after I brushed my teeth and that got rid of it. If it comes back I just start brushing my tonsils again and they go away quick.

Some times the tonsils get so inflamed they look like sponges with many many pockets where tonsil stones develop

brushing is more efficient

Think how fucking good it would feel picking that motherfucker out

I had laser surgery to get rid of these tonsil stones, they first go in with a needle about 18" long and you talk about pain! Yeah, they can't put the stuff to numb first so it hurts. Then the lasing starts, you have to "sing" so that the vocal cords retract. If you stop, you burn out the vocal cords! Next its like someone frying bacon in your mouth, except its your tonsils. For two weeks after, I had pain in my throat from this. But it did get rid of the stones.

i had that for a lil while. gargle with warm water and hydrogen peroxide. once you pop one out, gargle to kill the bacteria. smells horrid.

you can't get back to the tonsils to remove them without gagging. Also, the tonsil stones are all underneath and inside the tonsils. Trust me, I had them bad

tonsil stone perhaps? i got my tonsils removed when i was a wee baby

>Can't reach back to get them out without gagging
You are like little babby.
I had my left tonsil swollen just last month, all puffed up. I just reached back and got my hand in my mouth, shoved my thumb and forefinger around the swollen part on either side and squeezed a grape sized chunk of this stuff out.
Swelling went down the next day, all discomfort gone in less than 72hrs.
That was bothering me for about two weeks beforehand.

that sounds hilariously impractical. you sure they werent just fucking with you

that's what my dentist told me to do. yeah it sucked but it worked and i don't get them anymore

Not everyone is a deep throat expert like you user.

>brushing tonsils

lmao, thats how they get irritated

Helps to be bisexual. I've had way more uncomfortable things than fingers in my throat.

Tonsil stones are just mucus and bacteria. if you wanna get rid of em' get them tonsils removed boi. keep in mind it WILL suck.

this
i collect mine in a little jar

whatever look it up. i'm sure there are other ways. this is the fastest and works the best i was told. you don't fucking scrub them to death.

I'm gonna need a picture of said jar

in brazil is cazium, and is cuz u got Cavernous tonsils. i clean up with swab

Not at all, how do you figure? You need to retract the tonsils, which in this case is accomplished by "singing". The Dr. that did the work was a Retired Colonel who developed the technique when he was in the Military.

It was actually safer than the conventional surgery due to the age at which it was performed due to the risk of dying from bleeding because they miss cauterizing some blood vessels.

As you may or may not be aware, using a laser will cauterize as well as remove tissue.

try using a toothbrush meu irmão

that would be absolutely disgusting.

What I am saying is you might have had a minor case of them, as my tonsils were so inflamed that they looked like sponges with huge holes in them, I used to take a chopstick and I could manipulate those stones for like 15 minutes or more, sometimes get 30 - 50 of them, which is why I chose to have my tonsils removed.

You have a bacterial infection going on. Take toothbrush or finger and clean out that excess debris from your tonsils. Rinse well after. I suggest you use alcohol to numb the area

I remember having these. Smelled bad,my throat was itchy.

All you young fags pay attention. If you've had mono and strep a lot make sure you get your tonsils out. Older you are the harder recovery is.

pics or it didnt happen

This is why I had mine lasered out. It removed the tonsils with minimal risk of death due to bleeding out from them not being able to cauterizes all the blood vessels.

nigger what the fuck

That's a piece of cock cancer. Cock cancer has a lower density than body density and so it floats upwards and out your mouth. It stinks because you don't wash your cock enough.

Tonsil stone.

that's a fungal infection, not a tonsil stone

Was not an option 14 years ago.
However that's not my point, I so get mono, strep or bronchitis every season change when i was young. Having mono for 6 months waiting for surgery is hell.

and yes the jar smells just like how the stones smell, but rotted.

>sells it to highschoolers
>it's mdma bruh

you madman

Getting your tonsils removed is the best solution, next best is to cauterize your tonsil "pockets" so shit doesn't get in there,

if you're too poor or old for surgery then buy a waterpik and add peroxide to the mix and blast the fuxkers out. You'll have to do it weekly. Otherwise get a pokey thing and try to squeeze them out. They are fucking gross.

Satans Cheese.

It's dick cheese, suck on some clean cut Cocks in future .

Mine were done about 15 years ago. This doctor was doing this for many years. However, most insurance plans didn't cover it, so I ended up paying out of pocket, total was probably like 7K after flights, hotel, etc..

put me in le screencap!! toasting in epic bread xD

>tonsil stone collection

that's nothing, I knew a guy who collected smegma jars

That's more than enough internet for today.
I'm out.

you are like little baby

I used to get those all the time. You're fine OP, just drink more water.

pic related is webm

Harvey dent can we trust him

how's the smell?
also dubs you have to eat them
make sure to take pic w/ timestamp

>OP's getting more attention than me
>better post something gross so everyone gives me attention!
>(You)

Don't worry about it, it's just a tonsil stone.

see

eat em

You do at least understand how fucking disgusting this is to everybody else, right?

>as he say while browsing Sup Forums
when did summer become a year round thing

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

Haven't seen something on the internet that can make me gag in like a fucking decade thanks for sharing mate

put me in screencap

If dubs, shove them and the entire jar up your ass

Why would anyone do that

eat. them.

its tree resin you dumb smelly niggers

>this is what he wants to believe

nerve gas

i fucking knew it, i knew if i clicked this thread i would see some form of degeneracy and user delivered.

also put me in the screen cap

Tree sap.

Swallow every last one.

what is that..?

screencap

see

Looks like a piece of your lung. Go see your doctor ASAP

Nice. Trips and you eat them.

Say huh?