Your tips on ending life with cutting the wrists

your tips on ending life with cutting the wrists

direction.. where specifically on the arm.. drink booze before.. something to numb the arm.. how long it takes

respond

i said respond

respondd

respond

responddd

respond now

dont end it op

No u respond

respond

its not for me its for my friend

don't let him end his life either

nice quads.

if you are serious about killing yourself, and want to slit your wrists. take a few aspirin to thin your blood and then slice it vertically from your wrist to your elbow. cut it deep.

also think about getting help first OP

quads must be fate.

anything to numb the arm?

already have multiple times.

respond

Don't do it, things are shit for you today so the only way for you now is up, think of others too, how will they feel when your dead, phone the help line, they will listen to your problems. Good luck with it.

respondd

Don't do it my brother, come i'll tell you about islam

Tell your friend not to end it.

I've cut my wrists before and the best way to bleed most is not down the street as many people think but across the street and where your wrist is smallest on the inside. Just got to go deep enough to get a main artery is all. And aspirin or alcohol will help. Also it doesn't hurt too bad if you have something sharp so don't be a pussy or worry about numbing the area. Plus you get an endorphin rush after you cut yourself so you will be fine.

But dude don't kys that's retarded

today..

thanks for the tips

Don't do it OP. Just try cutting your wrist for fun instead and see if it takes the pain away.

If dubs go play in traffic

reroll

reroll final time

or you know...get high or some shit, find a fuckin hobby that is enjoyable, that makes life enjoyable. Go watch bugs crawl around or grow plants, anything. Cause cutting isnt a healthy way to alleviate the pain. Life's precious. Ya spend 9 months in a sac of liquid making your entire body from only a sperm and an egg. Shits amazing. Dont end it just cause shits been fuckin your mind up. whatever thats causin ya pain, theres always somethin at the end of the day thatll make you being alive that much better

sorry for you

this isnt supposed to be fun

thats how i grew up

Stop. Do not cut your wrists. seek out your family, brave user. Your friends and family will give you strength in this dark time. You are not alone.

U stop