Another summer is gone, another year i've gone my entire life without even a glimmer of a relationship. never had a gf...

Another summer is gone, another year i've gone my entire life without even a glimmer of a relationship. never had a gf. never kissed a girl. never hugged a girl. never had a girl interested in me in the slightest. real hard not to feel worthless when so many people find literally no value in me. it's hard to stay motivated, nothing has a purpose and i don't give a shit about my life because no one else does either. i don't have the will to do anything.

basically there is no point to this thread or to my existence.

:)

You produce carbon dioxide for the plants.

yeah

Why do you feel that is, OP?

sucks to suck

Trust me your far from being the only one

How old are you?

Female here, lose weight and stop hating yourself.

the existential crisis of the post-modern man

Underrated post.

But seriously OP, you will make great fertilizer one day.

Get on tinder or something you'll find someone

Ironically, that is what I want to say to the majority of females in the US.

Yea there is, shut up. Just go get laid. Literally. Zero. Standards. Get drunk and talk to anyone and everyone. Your life doesn't matter right? So why do you care. Strike out with every literal female at the place you're at? Walk or uber to the next one. Even if your convo goes like,"hey, how're you doing? What do you do for a living? Sry I don't know how to talk to women" at least you talked to one. Next one it'll be just as bad. By the 50th one.. might still be just as bad but you're getting numbers in. Just DO IT

Damn, can't even find a depressed fat chick in the same boat as you?

isn't that climate change people are bitching about all the time? excess co2?
like the reason why i'm socially isolated? poor home environment growing up that dug me into a hole socially that is practically impossible to dig out of. that's my closest guess
indeed
27, nice dubs

/r9k/ is down the hall and to your left.

OP here.

Fuck you asshole. You don't know how hard it is. I had powdered donuts for breakfast and do you know how many were already crushed in the back?

Half of them.

I went to the store and they told me that happens and I should have "checked the bag" before I bought it.

How do I check the fucking bag when my cock is is one hand and a back of peanut M&Ms is in the other?!

>"I can't validate my life without spending it on sex and relationships"

LMAO

Don't blame your parents dude. You are 27, you can't blame your parents anymore after 18. The past 9 years were all your fault.

kek

goddamn this gif is great when ur high

t. samefag

Wow OP, are you a weak troll or just really unstable?

Never hugged a girl lol. Were you homeschooled or something? Do you have a job? When's the last time you have talked to a girl because you were interested in her?

>Why girls aren't interested in me : a manifesto

confidence is king. find a hobby you really truly enjoy for yourself and complete things with-in that hobby. Don't oversell you new interest to others. Just keep doing it until you're comfortable in your hobby and eventually you'll meet someone inside or outside that hobby and you'll have plenty to show your worth with. People don't like to admit it, but innate worth is intangible and you need something that can plausibly be attributed to other qualities (ie. making a shelf from scratch shows dedication, handiness, and problem-solving) Most importantly make this hobby a fun thing for you, do not enter it for someone else, or in the intention of meeting people. that will happen naturally.

now go forth, and make something you love.

k, kill yourself because you will never touch a girl without going to prison due to the fact that you are an undesirable mate

K fine. Be a faggoty 27 year old loser nobody virgin the rest of your life

not me. it's a weak troll, not me.
chamber of despair, look it up.
not homeschooled, yes i have a job, never talked to a girl because there was mutual interest.

What do you look like, post a pic

God, you're such a faggot. I can't believe I actually typed out the paragraph before. You aren't gonna do shit, you're just gonna sit there and complain the rest of your adult life. There are obese whales getting women. Those women are 0.1/10 but they're still getting laid. You? You're stuck behind a computer screen whining. Gl w life loser

The Supreme Gentleman 2 - Electric Boogaloo

OP please don't murder people just because you don't feel like changing yourself

>getting this upset at the weakest troll ever

you're getting at someone who isn't me man.

inb4 fat fuck

OP here.

Don't you think I have tried to kill myself already!?

Stupid faggot.

i would like to see you try and be me for a day.

I ate powdered donut for breakfast yesterday and like half the bag was all smashed up.
What kind of douche goes in the store and smashes donut bags?

I tried to return it and they said out were already here tomorrow, no more returns.
I was like fuck that so I started sniffing his anus and then I found the powder so much powder an no smashed nuts.

If you need a woman to be happy then you have some issues. Work on yourself. Better your life. I used to be like you user. Today's batch of women kinda suck. Especially since you have no connection to any you know, randomly finding a good one in your position isn't advised. But being fit and confident helps. Literally give no fucks.

i would never hurt anyone.
yeah i know. not a question if i will, the question is when.
fine i'm okay if the thread dies.

Same OP. T ONE POINT in my life I said ENOUFFFF. I took the bull by the horns and I turns it around and I fucked it. That's what you need to do. Is fuck life really hard. And take that principle and fuck a fat ugly slut

Then disregard it and fucking go out and get fucking laid. Get off Sup Forums, get your hair cut and beard cut or w/e you're rocking. And just. Fucking. Do. It.
Like come on, just do it.

OP if you BELIEVE, you can ACHIEVE, and you will SUCCEED

Goddamn it!

Not you again...

K op. You aren't a bridge troll. You can get laid. You just haven't tried, get off this site right now. Learn to code

Hit the gym
It will change your face and your body

OP here

Fuck all three of you.

I'm done with this shit advice here. You all are more beta than me anyways.

Limp Dick losers.

who this

Have you tried not being a faggot?

Never occurred to me

Who is that guy or who is OP?

Why does OP love powdered donuts so much? Who keeps smashing them?

Find out next time on "He should have killed himself 5 years ago"

Danananan na na na na nanana

I had a girl interested in me once and she started losing interest and I noticed and kept lying to my self and kept doing whatever to impress her to fail,could be worse.

Hang on, y'all... Fuck OP. Can we talk about the clam on that skinny bitch?

Yeah OP you might be fat, ugly, short, boring, dumb, bland, unfunny, retarded, smelly, poor, maybe have a small dick, suffer from diabetes, family has a history of cancer, your parents suffer from drug addiction, you havr socially awkward skills, walk like an idiot, watch jay Leno on the weekends, have a foot fetish for coyotes, listen to hall and oates. But you know what. It's what's on the inside that counts. Be yourself and girls will love you for that

It's because you were fat or liked things that don't deserve love, like ponies or anime.

Lose weight and change your interests to stop being beta.

Just kidnap a girl you like
that's it

OP here.

Yea, I had a similar experience.

I once bought three bags of powdered donuts from Walmart and I accidentally dropped one. So I was expecting on to be kind of smashed.

Then I got home and all three were smashed up.

girl here, post cock

I'm actually serious, I wanna know what you'd be working with

OH Lordy

I KEKed way too hard.

Togtfo

nigger

Jesus OP, maybe you should stop eating so many powdered donuts.

Well you're on Sup Forums which is pretty much a death sentence for virgins.

This

u niece , sho vagene, i like sex u

Winner winner chicken dinner

Here, this is what I am working with.

Imagine that sliding into your cooter.

Mini doughnuts kek

i think you are having an existential crisis, thinking there is no point of trying anymore. If you want to try to change your out look on life I would recommend trying reading some philosophy or at least trying to learn about how these other looked at life. Look up what Albert Camus and Friedrich Nietzsche said, both of their philosophies try to defeat nihilism in different ways. Doing nothing to change will result in more suffering, you have nothing to lose so give it a shot

Sauce?!

I need the sauce!!!!

How old are you?

I can relate in a way. I'm 19, and was kisslessuntil virgin until about 3 days ago (still a virgin, but made out with girl on holiday)

I was sick of looking at girls on holiday around the pool, so I decided to go to the beach at night with a drink and some music. Got lucky and met some people etc etc

Honestly I thought even a kiss would change my whole life view, but tbh nothing feels any different. It's not a big deal.

If anything I've been more stressed out because she's being weird about meeting again, so it's kinda ruined holiday relaxation.

But yeah if you want it to, you gotta get out there. I could have easily stayed home that night and be in the same position as before

It's just a gif you fag. Except it and move on

im like you too man but i got a gf for a little while but shes gone now and feels bad man

Not any of those I'm fairly athletic,just didn't do drugs

My god

One is like a mirror image of the other.

same girl here, hi

below average, I'm sorry. Don't be yourself if it means this.

*accept

yeah I figured.

You'd feel the same way about sex, trust me.

Best Post, Unironically.

What is wrong with it?

Did you stick the top of your dick in boiling water?

OP here.

Yea, I tried to eat those chocolate covered donuts once but then I went back to powdered. I feel ya.

Accept what?

May as well have

That you can't spell you silly nig nog

I got aids

I'm sure I would yeah. It was great don't get me wrong, but it hasn't changed anything.

I'm not in any hurry either, never felt Kms levels like OP, even before this.

make a tinder account and let me use it and ill get you some form of pussy in a hour.

OP won't do shit.

He has been talking about killing himself on Sup Forums for at least 8 months now.

He wants sympathy and to wallow in his sadness.

Go eat more powdered donuts OP. Fucking faggot.

I have used Tinder off and on for a year now.

Gotten laid twice and a boob grabbing make out session another time.

Tinder is barely a hook up app anymore.

It is passed off as a dating app now, but it is really just a place for women to get an ego boost.

Trips of truth.

What does that have to do with excepting stuff?

Dead thread is dead

I ate all the powdered

Maybe everybody's on a lunch break.

OP here

Those are even powdered donut.

You are really a fucking scum bag I tired to be helpful to you but you just want to sit there and cry about how your mother died of cancer well guess why I hope you get cancer you fucking cunt yea that's right u said cunt you nigger and I loved it every time I sweated marble rye bread time to say goodbye good bye goodbye

/thread

You're cute tho
Wya?

OP died

He said something about too many smashed powdered donut.

The problem with your life is that you think life is all about getting a gf. You fixate on it. Grow up, life isn't all about getting laid you fucking Virgin

Well, figure out what is wrong and fix it quick.

It gets harder as you get older, before you know it put off a relationship for your career so long you end up going bald at 27

I have a schizophrenic friend that is this way