Give me 7 reasons why I shouldn't kill myself right now

Give me 7 reasons why I shouldn't kill myself right now.

#1: I love you

#2: dick probably looks much better than mine

Why don't you tell us why you want to kill youself?
Maybe we could get to the root of the problem

You arent autisim

C'mon OP, talk to me.

You're going to die anyway. Seeking death seeks nothing

Instead of killing yourself, do what you're afraid to do

You wont see the end of game of thrones

Because killing yourself means you are a retarded coward who would rather cut your already short life off than try to change your situation or do something different.

Also most suicides are decided within seconds of the act, suicides spike on Wednesdays and after publicized suicides, so killing yourself also means you are probably an incredibly impulsive follower

what if im afraid of killing myself

Would pickle Rick want you to kill yourself?

Jizzuz might get out of prison this year and post. I sure would hate to miss that. Wouldn't you?

>tennis elbow
>literally defined by doing/holding something incorrectly
you're doing your job wrong faggot

Too many reasons, fuck you jacakass. Just don't do it faggot. It's way funnier being alive. You get to see the stupidest shit.

Then build your way up to it, take 3 aspirin today, 4 tomorrow, the 5 etc. You'll get there OP, don't let your fears hold you back! We believe

1. Bacon
2. Bacon
3. Bacon
4. Bacon
5. Bacon
6. Bacon
Guess what pleb it's fuckin bacon

Fuck it. Why end your life now? At that point, it's over. Suffer through it if you have to, find some cool drugs. Drop an assload of acid, eat a dickbutt of shrooms. Just do shit OP. Once you pull the trigger, theres no turning back. You never feel anything again. You never see or hear anything. You will cease to exist and become dirt that I can piss on. So keep livin' OP.

because everything you have done up till now says you ant going t do it

Give me a reason you want to kill yourself in the first place

what about bacon wrapped bacon?

Suicide is a mark of weakness and failure. If you think you've failed so much in life, why would you then commit the ultimate act of surrender ? Even if you have nothing else to live for except not dying, it's worth it. Think of it as the one fight you ARE actually winning.

>I'm an evolutionary physicist

I jizzed myself a little

The tard is real with us both

Pickle Rick!!! Says suicide is for sissies!!!