I have a massive self control problem. when i buy weed, i just smoke it all in a few days...

I have a massive self control problem. when i buy weed, i just smoke it all in a few days, and i have to wait forever until i can buy again.

how do I ration my weed better? the problem is, i want to be high all the time, and it's hard for me not to do that if it's there and available

I had a similar issue, now I get vapor-dabs, and I spend less than $100/mo and stay high 18 hours a day. Its worth a try.

I smoke once every few weeks. I rent a room in shit state so the consequences range from being temporarily homeless to being temporarily incarcerated. The incentive of keeping what I have makes choosing the right place right time and knowing when to abstain are paramount factors in my rationing of weed.

On the other hand if I did have my own place and lived in a state where no cocksucker could do shit to ruin my life or livelyhood due to their empowered ability to set the bar for morality in society I would be smoking weed every hour of every day.

Stop smoking for like 2-3 weeks, your tolerance drops real fast, then you get more high for your money and don't need to smoke it as fast, you don't even need to buy as much at a time

Buy a little one-hitter you can carry with you. The hit goes straight to your head and you save a bunch of weed.
I went from burning a 20 over weekend to a 20 lasting me a week and a half of routine use.

Buy less at a time? Fuck if I know. If it were me I would just ration it but if you have shit self control then it looks like you are fucked.

> I would be smoking weed every hour of every day
lmao kys you fucking degenerate

get a job and buy all the time.

why wouldn't you? it's a straight upgrade to being sober.

Maybe he doesn't need breaks to go be a cunt on the internet like some people.

I can confirm i vaped my weed from the beginning and savedso much weed. Heres what i work with

It isn't a money problem, i have plenty of money. it's an availability issue. my dealer is very flaky and I don't have anyone else

how strong is the same amount of weed vaporized vs like a pipe?

This is where you're going wrong

Just as strong. Me the only difference is with how fast you get fucked up. I always describe vaping is like sipping on some fine wine while pipe/bong is like chugging a bottle of jack. Both will get you fucked up. Just a mattering of how fast yiu want to get there

Not that person you're linking too but I vape my weed as well (I have a Da Buddha vape)

Vaping the weed, which was usually corn, would get me as high as smoking, however once the weed was nice and brown I would role it into a joint and still get high from it. It almost felt like I had double the weed.

WITH THAT BEING SAID.... the quality of the weed matters (obv) and I was living the high life, constantly high basically, and I was spending about 600 a month or so on weed.

I'm no longer 24/7 high (it does get old, and expensive, after all...) but I still smoke on the weekends etc..

Generally I prefer to let the weed wear off. If you're constantly high you get used to it and you start taking the high for granted. Nothing beats going to work entirely sober, having a shitty day, then coming home and getting high and just letting all those worries go away

How much do you buy at a time from him?

If you are doing dubs and dimes sacks then he may just hate selling to you.

See, I can find weed easy as hell but I can't find anywhere to buy vape shit. How do you find people that sell dab pens, wax, honey oil, whatever the fuck you vape

Biy an herb vaporizer online hommi. I recommend pax 3. Davinci IQ or grasshopper. They all vape weed flower without combustion. You can even use the vaped weed and mane capsules and still get high. And if electronic shit aint for you look into a glass bat from vapor genie that shit works.

shit still reeks and i'd rather just smoke the bud I buy. i'm talking about getting a honey oil pen or something lowkey i can use at college

Well those pens are fucking expensive to make so i doubt you'll find them on the street, best chance you got is have someone on a legal state ship them to you by mail

that's lame as fuck. i'm too antisocial for that shit

the same amount every time. no more no less. also dont invite people over to smoke.