I am an aspiring youtuber ama

I am an aspiring youtuber ama

Will you review a review of a review and react to it?

I only make oc

Well then...
What's your angle?

Whats the name?

Not sure if I should give it out tbh

What do you mean by angle?

I think they mean, what is the point of your channel, what do you do?

Ohh I make gaming vids, mainly pointed towards comedy

Yeah this man...
So you have the guys who are like this:
Hey what's up guys, this is DubTrope with another reaction video to the latest _____....Now The Star Wars franchise....

Then this:
What up bitches this is StankHouse Stiches comin' with the real deal on the latest PS4 info....

Or whatever. Take that formula and multiply it forever. Most people do youtube shit with the dream of monetizing and then claiming fame...which is why all the fake personas and sass.

Are you offering that, or depth?

As of right now, it's more a montage set up of stupid and funny shit friends and I do in video games, no fake personas, or anything stupid like that, I'd probably never do reaction videos, just having fun and being ourselves really

Also been thinking of making podcasts where we sit around, probably a little drunk or high, and just have multiple conversations, probably having no real point for over half of the time

Listen, as much of a basic bitch I am spending hours watching gaming videos I'm gonna be real. The gaming scene is real oversaturated, and I'll be constructive about this, try and find a way to set yourself apart, play something no one has heard of, offer interesting commentary. All around what my philosophy on youtube is to do stuff you enjoy, which if you like gaming, there is really only a couple of directions to go. If you want greatness you have to evolve the scene. I personally like making skits, but whenever I make a video I never stop after it's complete, I add more and make it something better than it was.

Gaming may be oversaturated, the chances of success are low, but if you offer interesting content and enjoy what you do, go for it.

Sounds good user. My advice would be to not upload for a while, actually. Find your voice before you share it with the world, you know? Nobody wants to listen to the first band practice, right? Same difference...your head is in the right place. Good luck.

I agree with that, we all have somewhat creative minds, and right now I have some unedited videos of ufc2 where we make our own characters for fights, but their based off of something, ie I have one for ww2 and it's Hitler and Stalin fighting, I think they're good, but obviously everyone has their own opinions.

I haven't uploaded in a while actually I started it I want to say close to 4 years ago, made some stuff recently, now I'm thinking I want to start to work more on it

I would like both of your opinions though, since you're both seemingly knowledgeable, the YouTube handle is

Magik412

Everyone left :'(

Nope

Did you check out the channel?

Checking out some content

Okay

Is that a yes?

My problem is that I'm not heavy into gaming, although I do own a PS4 and fuck around. But I'd say this--entertain yourself first, but think of your audience if you're uploading. Inside jokes and what not won't translate. On one hand, think entertainment, and on the other think how can I present something interesting in the tightest way possible...

An easy way is to learn from others (meaning) bite styles. Everybody does it. White flash editing for example (when a boring spot hits, flash to white and then hit the good part)...look at your mentors and say..."shit man I could improve on that"...

Editing gear, mics, and then a claim to the game...what do you do best? Represent that shit...But never release anything before scrutiny...review it. If more than your boys like it, upload.

Subbed, i'll be on the lookout to see how your content evolves.

Thanks man haha, I'm hoping to have some content throughout this month, and probably the new cod

Rip thread

How many subs do you have?

you will never surpass my 25 subscriber live action lego/ bionicles channel fagit. Just give up.

Not many like 25 at most