Hey just a quick question for all non Americans: Do you have fat fucks on scooters in your country?

Hey just a quick question for all non Americans: Do you have fat fucks on scooters in your country?

Australia here and we don't have these. The only people that we have on scooters are old people (70+) who have lost the use of their legs or disabled people.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lpbsoNEMClg
lasvegassun.com/news/2014/mar/14/former-judge-removed-bench-dies-las-vegas/
webmd.com/diet/obesity/alli-orlistat-for-weight-loss
youtu.be/LXNFJ_XRX7A
youtube.com/watch?v=v5VLUbHYQes
youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Almost everyone on these scooters are obese. I can't even remember the last time I saw someone who wasn't obese on one of them.

Holy fuck that must be some high powered scooter

American Muscle

Fuck off.
americans are bros

I'm not against a big store or a mall providing motorized vehicles for disabled people but being obese is not a disability. I hate the mentality that we should accept people who let themselves go like this and simultaneously demonize people who smoke 2 packs a day. In my mind, they're the same fucking thing.

Hey Rajeesh, sorry you're not invited to the thread considering that most of the food you eat is shat out before the calories can be absorbed due to people getting sick and coming down with delhi belly

Oh pajeet

I've never seen them in Colombia, Italy, or Spain

I think it's something exclusively American

Sad!

I could count all the people that i've seen that are this fat on one hand.

I was 12 years when i first saw some one who was as obese as the pics of americans on Sup Forums

wtf is that supposed to be, blood or shit? Or Blit?

Let me be the first to tell every non American the simultaneous cause for all of my countries achievements and faults, it all boils down to one word, entitlement.

Sometimes I see old people on them but mostly it's fatties and niggers. Seen able bodied nog couples take 2 scooters and follow each other.

Scandanavia typically has good regulations regarding the sale of food though, Denmark lead the world when they banned harmful transfats and America has the toothless tiger called the FDA which basically does nothing.

We have a similar situation in Australia to the USA but nowhere near the number of morbidly obese.

Lel cheeky nogs, can't say I wouldn't do it if I was drunk or high going to get snacks on my way home or more beer.

In my part of town (the more affluent, marginally whiter part of town), fatties on scooters are very rare. Even then they're not that fat, just lazy.

Walmart scooters often burn their motors out within a year

We are supposedly the second or first country with the most fat people in the world, yet, I've only seen fat fucks riding those vehicles during my entire 25+ years of existence which I can count with my left hand, and I should note I live in a big city.

Only old people, pregnant women, and people with physical disabilities ride them most of the time.

I think this happens despite our fatness rank because we have more fat 'normal' people on average, and Americans have a fuckton of hyper fat people pushing the average up.

So is scooter servicing a job that's in high demand?

While it's true America has fat fucks on scooters, the situation could be much worse.

We could be full of Australians.

Same as Australia. I think that people are 'obese' here but they aren't morbidly obese on deaths door can't even walk up a staircase American obese.

>Blit

Only pure-blooded aryans here, no room for fat in our genes. The migrants burn off all their fat in the cold environment when they get here.

I`ve never seen such a scooter IRL.

>hyper fat lazies push fat average up
>blacks push homicides up
>illegal mexicans push taxes up
white men keepin you down

I would have thought they'd store the fat in order to keep warm.

youtube.com/watch?v=lpbsoNEMClg

No never seen anyone driving a scooter other than the disabled people and even they are not even remotely as fat as the one in OP's pic.
Some stores even seem really difficult to access with scooters as they are on the underground levels of shopping centers which means you'd need to descend stairs to get there or use stair lift. The ones close by are just way too small for someone of that size to fit.

The only old people I see on scooters are fat old people.

Most old people have too much dignity to be on a scooter.

Of course not. Poor people can't afford to get that fat or buy scooters and wealthy people is fit most of the time.

Implying transfats are bad and make people balloon up to 500 pounds. Its the sugar they put into everything.

I'd be more interested to know about this on a state by state basis for the US. I live in southern Cali (Orange County) and very rarely do I see lard asses on these unless I go to poor/culturally enriched parts of town. Otherwise, most people look normal.

Using only my town as a reference, I would think the "Americans are all lard buckets" thing was a meme.

What are those bed things actually for?

Illegal immigrants also push prices of goods down.
Not my fault you can't into a sensible welfareless state.

no scooters in Canada
major fat fucks are somewhat rare and they don't get a scooter, insurance will not pay for one if you're fat

obesity is really frowned upon and doctors give you a lot of shit if you let yourself go in that state

disabled people get wheelchairs

how'd you post this between stabbings and shooting a narc, where do you find the time amigo

>blit
kek

but seriously, there's fat people who liqui-shit themselves taking a diet pill. Many of them don't notice for a while because it comes out like a wet fart.

The diet pills are prescription only, and the doctor will warn them
>Do not eat greasy, fatty foods, it will pass right through you
but they're fat people, they have no willpower, and end up eating fatty foods anyway, then shit themselves.

>because I love to eat.
Hahaha I like you. I send you to gulag last.

Fat fucks? Yes. With wheels? No.

Sorry bud, that's 100% Ehrmerican

Do doctors really prescribe pills instead of telling them to exercise and change their diet? Or is it just a quick way to get them the hell out of their office?

Also is there really some sort of magic pill out there that makes you lose weight?

It isn't even that. The problem is that us Americans (me included) do not understand eating in moderation. You can lose weight eating only McDonald's French fries, weight has nothing to do with the type of food people eat.

that's for major spinal injury
those people are in enough miserable pain (not due to their own fault) that they could be allowed to do whatever the fuck they want

Canada cannot afford those because of the communist healthcare, so if you have an issue like that you are force to stay at home

Saw a fatty on a scooter the other day

This was a judge in Las Vegas

lasvegassun.com/news/2014/mar/14/former-judge-removed-bench-dies-las-vegas/

>She was accused of falling asleep during proceedings, tainting juries resulting in at least two mistrials, treating staff members like personal servants and making false statements.

>Halverson was obese and used a motorized scooter and supplemental oxygen. She was accused of making her courtroom bailiff massage her back, fetch a blanket when she napped, put shoes on her feet and tend her oxygen supply.

>The commission was told she had her court clerk swear in her husband, Edward Halverson, to testify about whether he completed chores at home.

>When the bailiff who complained about her was reassigned, Halverson hired her own guards and let them bypass courthouse security. She called 911 to summon Las Vegas police when court administrators tried to enter her office.

The elite are poisoning the food American's eat.

That is the tl;dr version.

People ate a lot of fast food and such in the 60's and 70's and there were very few fatties. Now practically everyone is obese.

All those people walking around with shit dripping from them? It is medicine and food causing that. These people don't even know that shit is dripping from them.

America has become a much stupider nation. This also was done on purpose. I see kids today and I can't tell if they are boys or girls.

I want off this ride.

The good news is I think things are about to kick into overdrive and we are going to see some shit. Perhaps a few of us will survive. After all someone has to be around to help as slaves for the NWO. Perhaps we might be lucky to be one of the few under 500 million...

I live in North Florida, your experience is atypical around here. This is the land of fried chicken and sweet tea, with gallons of both piled high on every table. It takes a truly dedicated person to retain a normal weight out here.

There isn't any of that here though.

Lanklet here, I want to hop on one of these scooters and hover around the obese fattyboombas ITT. Wonder what their reaction would be.

>Clasy Lady

webmd.com/diet/obesity/alli-orlistat-for-weight-loss

If the doctor tells them to get off their fat ass and exercise they won't come back. Gotta keep feeding em false hope so you don't lose business.

I keked

you cant make this shit up

DELETE THIS YOU C U C K

gotta keep that pharma business alive

youtu.be/LXNFJ_XRX7A

Well that's just fucking sad

Those fucking legs.

Occasionally you see this massive hambeast slop out of their shrieking car and into a scooter, while parked in a disabled parking spot.
Great pleasure is taken reminding them that being massively fat is a choice and not a disability.
>you're not retaining fluid.
>your fat ass is retaining 4 pies and chips dinners.

youtube.com/watch?v=v5VLUbHYQes

The video is better.

youtube.com/watch?v=efyrzAewjz8

I live in Sydney. I see tons of these blobs on scooters. Nearly all of them are African or Lebanese.

I don't really care though. More power to them.

its actually the frozen dinners with 2000mg of sodium in them

They're fucking hospital beds for people with back injuries.

The fucking idiots should not be randomly driving them around outside.

You have to understand that the poor in America are reallllllly shitty. America has the brightest of the bright, and just the worst of the worst.

Docs have limited time available. I imagine they can tell pretty much immediately who actually wants help and who they just need to get out of their office.

Saw the first one yesterday.

Was left speechless.

>that rotting leg

Fucking degenerate.

I know nothing about things but salt is a preservative right? Do you really need that much salt in something that you're keeping frozen?

Whenever I see something like this it just makes me sad. Not because they are super fucking fat, but because they wake in the morning and look at themselves in the mirror and go "boy, don't I look good today." Thinking they are ok. Its pathetically sad.

>its actually the frozen dinners with 2000mg of sodium in them
Its all of it, you are well armed so they decided to subdue you with food instead of of force.

They are going for the soft kill.

You ain't seen nothing yet!

Or it could be due to the fact that the first generation with access to an abundance of sugary/fatty foods are growing up.

After eating excessively their whole life they have become addicted to sugar and transfats and leave this example for their children in turn.

But no, you're right. It's probably a conspiracy to make a nation of cripples.

Do fellow Burgers really see these creatures outside of Wal-Mart?

I've only seen them at Wal-Mart, which I haven't been going to that much lately because of how low-class it makes me feel. It legit gets to me.

Its here too dude. All i can think seeing these fucking whales is "if you just fucking walked you wouldn't have to use that"

it's for flavor
add 2000mg and it will either be delicious or unpalatable
in this example it's delicious

I've seen seemingly healthy niggers use them every now and then.

Shouldn't the dot be lower for 2007-2008?

They're pretty rare here, and desu the people I see and think of as 'morbidly obese' don't really compare to the american obese that I always see photos of

Fast Food/Junk Food lifestyle isn't that uncommon here either, so I've always assumed there must use some ingredient or preservative we don't use that fattens people up more

It's none of it.

It's literally fucking calories.

That's it. Nothing else.

Americans consume fucking whale tier tons of food.

There are no fat people who don't massively overeat. That's the simple, hard, truth.

No, it's literally that you cross the border and they're gone

Britain is fucking disgustingly fat.

I traveled through both countries and Britain had nearly as many fat people (though rarer on the Super Morbidly Massively Obese tier) but nowhere near as many healthy/slim people.

English people are utterly fucking delusional on this issue.

At least Australians are aware of the problem.

The only time I have seen the incarnation of this was when I was down south. I don't see it in the north where we get snow.