What is this on my foot?

what is this on my foot?

Either your extremely fat and it's diabetes foot or it could be cancer. Go get ET checked faggot

Gangrene.

Space AIDS

really bad eczema?

that's what I hope it is!

Are you a diabetic? It looks like diabetic ulcers and/or potential edema. Either way, get your ass to a hospital unless you want to be shit on a stick!

I DON'T like that color!

agreed, the biggest problem is that you are black

beginning stages of diabetes related necrosis

Kek! But seriously he's white, but it's turning purple and black. He's got cellulitis at best.

Greyscale

Agreed. Definitely looks like it.

Huntington's Sarcoma.
Its a rare and horrible form of cancer associated with AIDS.

Most common cause of infected skin on feet is indeed diabetes. This however doesn't look like a diabetic foot, the toes look from what i can tell normal. It seriously looks like cancer. Go and get that shit checked out.

Were all those sodas and large fries worth it you fat piece of shit?

Don't you mean Karposi sacroma? Because that is what it actually looks like.

Looks like it could be psoriasis...

Yes. My bad.
Also, its not Lupus.

This looks, to me, like a burn which was exposed to moisture for an extended period of time. ...so not great. If you aren't aware of the cause, seek medical attention. As an amateur examiner of my own condition, were I to observe such discoloration (blood-red amongst necrosis-black) I would be concerned, but only if this is not the cause of some combination of injuries and exposure. If this manifested without any event you are aware of (or inebriated black-outs), again, seek medical attention.

Bingo.

time for you to get your Affairs in order, Op

nigga you gon die if you don't get your shit straight. check that A1C immediately

plz respond

Nice gangrene dude, enjoy getting half of your leg chopped off

OP is ded

Nah, he just took his fat, sugar loaded ass to the ER where he will endure weeks of anti-biotics and dressings.

my guess is psoriasis, just really niggerer version of it

Looks like you got the nigger.

Skin