At what point did it start to suck?

At what point did it start to suck?

When you posted this thread

I'd say it was about when the writer strike happened.

When they decided to handwave all of the mysteries.

Depends what you liked about it. I think it was overall kind of gradual.

It felt like season 5 was a missed opportunity since the Dharma Initiative lost the mysterious vibe it had before we saw them. And then season 6 I thought was terrible by going full magic shit. Still entertaining though.

>Locke is the only character facing the other direction

KINO
I
N
O

Season 3 premiere was the last good episode where the story still felt like it had tons of potential.

After that it tapered out a bit, then got a little more interesting when Faraday showed up and with the time travel and strange matter it seemed like there could be a good sci fi element to it all. Sadly it never materialized and we got a magic smoke monster and his tapestry weaving nemesis instead.

Also Eko had a more interesting backstory that most of the cast yet he just gets killed off for no reason. Should have killed Jack off, him and his dadvisions were shitty.

everything after this scene

if you turn it off when you see this, its the greatest tv show of all time

S1:Ep1 after the plane crash

S01E01

s4

When it ended

:_;

Yeah, no.

Season 5 was definitely post-suckage, and Juliet was a bland Mary-Sue.

the first season. they never explain anything and every episode exists to answer one mystery with even more mysteries.

overrated shite and I'm glad I knew the big reveal was retarded before watching so I know I shouldn't waste my time.

S6e1 is the point of no return

Season 4 was a short season, yet it dragged the most.

All other seasons are the purest TV kino though. The memers will bait in this thread but everybody knows this is the greatest television series of all time.

Juliet makes my dick fucking hard, and I don't know why.

The name's Desmond

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

AT "SEASON" FOUR, THE "SEASON" IMMEDIATELY AFTER THE "WRITERS' STRIKE".

After my third watch I've decided the show died with Faraday. Final episode still gives major feels though

>tfw havent watched an episode past S1
>tfw enjoyed the threads and miss them

Fuck the actor that plays eko. Left because Hawaii was too hot. Clearly they were setting up something big for Locke and him (previously walt) with the whole backgammon foreshadowing "one is light one is dark"

>people unironically believe LOST is beloved because of twists and turns

You clearly don't know what a Mary Sue is.

Most of the cast hated her. A few tried to kill her.

season 2. They immediately began to add characters to purposefully stretch out the show to avoid answering questions.

>09/11/16(Sun)18:58:33

This.

Juliet was my LOST waifu.

Ben's daughter was qt too.

Never, it's 10/10 for me.

When it ended
;_;

Considering the crap nowadays, i say it went great.

>locke and eko were clearly who was referred to with their backgammon "black and white"
>has nothing to do with jacob and a character who is literally referred to as "the man in black"

Best show on network television ever

Name one flaw in her character.

Never you pleb.

She's generally very cold.

She kidnaps people.

She's manipulative.

She murders her own kind.

She has affairs.

I think as a series it started to suck when they met Ben's people. Individual good things would happen here and there after that. It started to become major shit in the 4th season.

>She's generally very cold.

Nah, she's just very professional.

>She kidnaps people.

Part of her job, everyone of the others are involved in kidnapping. Also, not a character trait.

>She's manipulative.

When?

>She murders her own kind.

Not a character trait. As far as I recall, she never killed anyone in cold blood. She alway kills in battle, which would just make her a skilled warrior, a common Mary-Sue trait.

>She has affairs.

Was she ever in a committed relationship before Sawyer? She was kinda a cocktease with Jack, but they were never really steady. I would hardly call her adulterous.

If you're gonna handwave everything, you might as well admit you don't know what mary sue means and you're just saying shes someone you don't like.

Pic related, she's a homewrecker.

Is this show even good? I feel like I'm getting meme'd on.

It's not hand-waving, it's that the traits you listed were not particularly bad traits.

Whenever in a group, she was usually the smartest person, the best fighter, the most level-headed, etc. She never had any lapses in morality, ability, or judgement, and even her death was dignified and brave. She always seemed like the stereotypical, harmless depiction of an empowered woman, solely designed not to offend anyone, completely devoid of actual depth or realism.

You're entitled to like her, but that's why she did absolutely nothing for me. She has nothing on someone like Sun. She was by far the best female character in the show, and had an actual arc, unlike Juliet.

it's pretty great for the first half. it does character depth better than any show i can think of

>it does character depth better than any show i can think of

Ehem!

CIA pls go