How to annoy someone knowing their phone number? Any online sites/services I can use to sms bomb them or whatnot?

How to annoy someone knowing their phone number? Any online sites/services I can use to sms bomb them or whatnot?

Bump for interest

Bamp

Where's the edgy kids when you need them?

>payphones
>50 cents per call
>obnoxious soundboard app on your smartphone
Good fucking god are you so dumb you can't figure shit like this out?

>payphones
what kind of nigger den do you live in?

Well, i was asking specifically for online services. Something easier, I can do at work or whatever. I have access to a computer.
And to answer you question, yes, i am dumb.

Enclave soundboard is the best.

So, this is a personal story of how I was fucked over for about a year of my childhood life

>Be me
>Dad gives me his old phone
>Shitty by today's standard but I was ecstatic
>Play the usual pacman and shit
>Stay at a friends house
>Little past midnight. Get's a call
>"Where's Ryan?"
>WhoDaFuq.gif
>Hang up
>Go to sleep.

Next day
>Three missed calls, all from the "Where's Ryan" guy.
>Block number
>Ring a ding ding
>Another person calls.
>"Where's Ryan?"
>Holy shit
>A cycle of blocking numbers and getting calls asking for Ryan occurs for about a month on and off.
>Lose phone.
>A month or two later.
>Calls from like sixty unique callers, most of which asked for Ryan when called back.
>All different voices
>MFW

No clue how someone got an entire group to prank a ten year old, and I have even less of an idea of who the fuck "Ryan" is.

This continued for about a year before I just said "Fuck it" and waited a few years for one of these fancy touch phones.

A couple of years ago, I spread someones number on clash of clans with the text "call me if you want to see my pussy". The poor victim got spammed by kids for a month

I'll tell you what happened. One of you friends got quads and got a personal army. Lucky bastard.

Well now, I like how simple this is, and how elegantly it could be pulled off if done in the right place.

post it here

As much as I would love to, that bastard knows my number, and would probably suspect it's me. He'd give it to one of you Sup Forumsastards then I'd have the same problem.

I really like doing such things, last year I made a fake tinder account and searched for 50 year old gay men and gave them someones number

Been googling how to sms bomb someone. I don't want to use an app on my phone. And so far, haven't found anything that works. Will update if i do.

I'm now sorry that I started this thread with the picture I chose.

Yeah that went downhill really fucking fast

MODS MODS MODS

WHAT THE FUCK HAPPENED HERE

What the fuck