Ameridumbs are asleep

Ameridumbs are asleep.

America hate thread.

I'm awake, shithead

freedom never sleeps

Is that why europe is overrun with terrorists and immigrants

Eurofags btfo

Of course you're awake so late. That's why your country is frighteningly unhealthy.

No, that's because of the jews.

I'm awake because I go jogging in the morning before I leave for work at 5.

Shitty b8
1/10
Got me to reply.

>Sup Forums
>flag

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

If only diabetes hadn't taken your legs at age 3

>Retards Post Falsehoods to Feel Good About Themselves: The Thread: Unleashed: Ultimate Edition:Remastered

muricans are uneducated sheep sheep be bee

go suck a herring boris. the global recession hit everyone

Do you think the whole country just goes to bed all at once?

I don't understand. Those people don't look very hateful to me. Seems like they're just peacefully protesting something that they find offensive. Just like the blacks do.

is the nazi mad? did more people come out to the vigil than the protest? did obama get the most like tweet ever?

facts

that's the vigil for the girl that died

you have an eagle with light vision? who are you voting for? can i vote for them too?

well, for starters, USA never won a war, which is pretty hysterical.

unless you count the civil war....

It's a Europe thing be nice to it and talk slowly to it too

Tbh it's funny that the most liked tweet on Twitter is a quote by a Communist terrorist

>just like the backs do
I don't see charleton looted and burnt to the fucking ground.

you dont' see a car plowing through the crowd either, nazi

I work early mornings.

Hey wanna punch some Nazis with me tonight? :^)

>guy gets his car attacked and panics
>hits someone actively smashing a car
All whites are evil natzis.
>guy go's full aloha snackbar with a salt truck
>intentionally hits over 50 people
Religion of peace, #not all Muslims
Sounds about right.

No that's just the Muslims, not the blacks

Being proud of where you've been born is one of the stupidest things anyone can do. Source of a lot of wrongdoings and nothing good.

I'm happy to live in a first world country, not proud.

I'll concede if you actually did something for your country to be proud of but most of you will never do.

I'm not quite sure that's how it happened friend.

You know whats in common between those two?
They're both fucking mongoloids regardless of their fucking ideals

You hate us for the same reasons neckbeards hate chads.

>/pol being willingly retarded again
If you watch the video very closely you will realize that the guy had plenty of time to stop before ramming his car into the crowd.

>murican flag
>eeeeeagulllll
>freeedom
>corn
>fireworks
>guns
FUCK YEAHH!! LEEEEROYYY JERKIIIINS!!!

don't mess with the USA or your get stomped yuropoor

It's sad to say but at the moment China seems like the most reasonable super power. The US has become a shit show. It is amusing to observe from a distance though.

>implying I ever sleep

I love how this began as an America hate thread by EU, then all the Americans joined and started to hate each other. Please, resume.

America never sleeps, and neither do I.

You pussies need Europe as a market the same as you kiss the feet of mudslimes for their oil.

Enjoy being owned by China.

I want to ___ that anime.

#BLACKED America

I'm American
I'm awake
I can have a rational conversation discussing points and topics but I'd rather call you a cuck and go to a different thread

sure feels good and proud to be american

that might be true, but if you look at that guy's face, you will also see that he's retarded

>tfw wake up and USA was nuke

You got my hopes up. I thought California actually got nuked for a second

Sure would be Nice if a truck drove into a bunch of Frenchmen.

Americans are masterrace, here are the reasons why
>pic related

"Americans are all racist"

Africans also have the lowest average IQ by far

The san andreas fault will let go eventually...
Or Kim will give the nazis his nukes (pls god)

Drive it through the whitehouse or peCUNTagon

go back to sleep eagle fucker

That's ur mother fatso

If so, the ones to breed with them have to be even dumber amirite? Get #BLECK'D

You use "Eagle fucker" as an insult. We take pride in our relations with Eagles

Americans:

>fat
>gay
>dumb

Euros:
>Athletic
>Straight
>Clever

America never sleeps you commie

Looking forward to his eventual murder trial.

Neither of those is a double entendre you uneducated hick. You're probably from Greece with behaviour like that. I'd come up with an insult, but you suffer enough by having to live in a broken country. Don't take it too hard though. Someday we will find a valuable natural resource in the your country and free you the fuck apart from your mortal coil.

How many donuts do I have to offer for you to shoot up your workplace?

>Thinks freedom has a bedtime
Sorry Euro nigger. Freedom is awake 24/7

If America is such shit why are there so many euros flocking here? Go home fgts, and stop using awesome shit invented by Americans like oxygen and the internet

We all know you're a pussy

>in the your country
Maybe try to learn grammar before you attempt too ridicule someone, Ameritard.

>2: Electric Boogaloo

Good try, but not going to happen. Most importantly, I'm not some unbalanced psychotic fuck, but even if I was I'm way up in the top quartile of wage earners and I like my job. That's why I come antagonize you fuckers instead because I couldn't give less of a shit about Sup Forumstards.

the guy in the picture is american.
Funmy that even your eagle has doomed you

To not too fuckface

No, no... we like your amusements...
we just hate you.

>Ameridumbs are asleep.
nah we WOKE

>wagie

Not him but what country do you reside in fine sir?

I'd say oil, but we prefer to harvest from the earth and not the hair of some wog

I'm at work eurofag

Moar liek

>American Sup Forums
Go Fuck Yourself
>European Sup Forums
Please come in and fuck my wife.

Amirite???

We all make mistakes Sup Forumsro. Thanks for the correction.

Isn't she a single mother now?

uhhhhh, revolutionary war? you know.. the war that created the country.

Right now every morning when I wake up I pray that someone nukes your country and/or kills your president. That would make me so happy.

>NEET

Why? Why do you hate the French? They literally enabled you guys beat the English in your revolutionary war, and a French newspaper on the day after September 11th stated that "Today we're all Americans".

>ametard assumptions

Your parents must cry at nights for giving birth to a mentally retarded child

You're right. I don't hate the French and I shouldn't have made light of a terror attack against them. Have a dead cat as an apology.

who cares

k

This comparison makes no sense on either side. Americans in the south have a different culture than Americans in New England or California, and Europe, even if you generalize between Western and Eastern European countries, has a completely different set of people and values every border you cross.

These kind of threads only devolve into
>muh national pride
>muh guns/military power
>muh economy
>muh blacks/mudslimes
>muh culture
>muh idealized """""""Europe"""""""
>muh idealized """""""America"""""""

You're welcome, Edgelord.

Yeah! You just grow your own over in the good ol US don't ya?

I make over 6402.42 a week online...
Jealous much?