>that food you used to enjoy gets fucked
what's its name, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pQohS_TkLxc
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_Remix
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The fuck are you going on about

Motherfucking dunkaroos.

Its a fucking publicity stunt. Im never buying shapes ever again.

Apparently Australia's version of bagel bites has gotten the New Coke treatment,

Maggi 2 minute noodles chicken flavour.
RIP

Barbecue Shapes

>not buying fantastic noodles

wew

I tried the new barbecue ones, what are the pizza ones like?

>not buying the noodles with the blue monster and eating them raw

also, you know remember mothertrucking Goghurts.
>rip their heads off and suck their guts out

chicken crimpy is still the same, best flavour too.

I think you can still get them... here.

Like black and gold brand, but sweeter.

Cooler Ranch Doritos used to be the shit. Now they suck. I have to stick with Nacho Cheesier.

Fucking 7UP becoming 'natural'

shit is ruined.

Literally the worst flavour desu

Putting in an extra packet of flavoring and getting the MSG sweats.

you must be non-white.

Kek, I actually have never done that. I shall though... for science.

tfw to young to try and be angered by New Coke

>not putting your goghurts in the freezer and enjoying a tube of frozen yogurt

>not based Cheddar

I just recognise the superiority of flavours such as barbecue, pizza, and cheese & bacon.

The only noodles we had that weren't in moonrunes were Maggi and trident, and trident was shit tier.
Make Maggi great again

I did that, shit was so cash.

These were so fucking good before they vanished off the face of the earth.

You can still get them at family dollar I believe.

barbecue is the only competitor. rest are trash.

I politely wholeheartedly disagree.

These were the shit as well. Although I think they still make them
youtube.com/watch?v=pQohS_TkLxc

I got a random craving for this shit the other day. For some reason I expected the supermarket to still have it. They probably haven't made it for years ;_;

Has anyone tried the Aldi ripoff Shapes? Are they any good?

Around the same time Planters also had peanuts covered in some kind of ranch-flavored crouton that were fucking awesome but also vanished.

>that ad
boy, that takes me back...

it's always because some faggot who is allergic to it decides to be retarded and die from choking on it or something. well good for him because his inferior bloodline ends.

Fuck off we're full

Dominos cheesy bread

Over 10 years now since McWrongalds started cooking chips with nanny-state canola horseshit oil. Arseholes.

That's fucking great though. If you're already someone who drinks sugar cancer water, I hope you'd be at least smart enough to go with a natural one.

nostalgia'd me u bastard

That's why HJ's onion rings exist.

there is nothing wrong with canola oil tho. Some of the asian fish and chip places here use rice oil, fucking rancid stuff

That's why you go to the wog fish and chip shops.

>200g
>190g

True, but it tastes like a shit now.

fug you nostalgia'd me

We've got these packs of noodles here in Norway. Probably not very authentic, but good nonetheless.

The problem is that there was a chili flavoured one long ago, before the gay ass package redesign you see here.

They were my favourite, but they changed the flavour completely as they redesigned the packaging for some bizarre reason, nobody liked it anymore, and they took it off the shelves.

Get some regular old Cheerios and toss with in a bowl with a good bunch of maple syrup and honey, and then eat them with almond milk.
Trust me, it's delicious desu. And almond milk goes so much better with cereal than regular milk does.

>you will never taste sprite remix again

anyone remember that cereal with strawberry filling?

Make roiskeläppä great again

Most soda are shit now, either taste or ingredient wise, unless you go to a health food store and pay 15 bucks for a 6 pack of soda. I just buy those cheap flavored water cans, and then mix a drink with that, a little bit of some juice, and cane sugar or stevia. You honestly can make your own version of any soda you can think of, and it's a million times better taste and health wise.

Who remembers cotton candy Mike and Ikes?

You will never taste Pepsi Summer Mix again.

feelsbadman

I just checked to make sure, but this here is Sup Forums sunny boii
>>>>>>>>>>>-/f/

i literally loled. U aussies have top tier banter/humour bruhs

rip

--/ck/ heh

Skittles, green apple ruined the taste of eating one of each color at the same time.

OH SHIT NIGGA

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sprite_Remix

That looks like a plate of shit senpai..

DA JOOZ MUST OF DID THIS

Fuck yeah! I used to love them in summer. Forgot about those ice blocks.

>Around Feb 29, 2016, Sprite.com was updated showing the Limited Time rerelease for Sprite Tropical Mix. The new bottle label shows that the tropical flavors are lemon/lime, strawberry, and pineapple.

holy shit its habbining. I doubt itll be available down here though. Might have a look when Im in the states in July

You can't remember what they used to be otherwise u wouldnt be defending the limpdick canola chips they serve now.

KFC chips used to be GOAT, now they're just oversalted and limp. Hungry Jack's have got great chips now though.

>ctrl+f
>trix
>0 of 0

>this baked shit is not like the baked shit I'm used to

buy a box of animal crackers and a can of chocolate frosting

bam, Dunkaroos.

Its a mudflap you fucks

Try eating a package or 2 of the flavoring during a hot summer day. It's a fairly cost effective substitute for drugs.

Gotta be 18+ to post here.

those things were great, they really don't make them anymore?

>Didn't have trix as a child
Did your parents hate you?

>my parents didn't feed me massive amounts of sugar
>this means they hate me
I'm pretty sure its your parents who hated you

>cereals that aren't chocolate or corn flakes
you're a child

Granny Goose corn chips.

In particular, their Native American Corn Chips. They came in a silver bag with an indian chief on the front. They were like plain fritos on steroids. Really thick corn chips.

Only NorCal people alive in the early 90's will remember...

Hot Pocket ham n cheese used to be ok. Now they're disgusting. I like the pepperoni kind still.

Fuck man, why didn't they last?

I feel like the only one alive that remembers Trix weren't shaped like fruits. They were just colored balls.

Also satisfries.

Because they got stale fast and they sucked compared to normal doritos you autist

Bright yellow wee and itchy skin sounds like fun to me.

I swear I have seen that creature in a nightmare.

So's my ass.

Fat retarded kids who didn't think to chew choked on them. They were the shit though.

I grew up on this delicious fucking cereal... now its nowhere in sight

The 3D glasses required were too expensive

I used to drink this junk and thought the bottle looked awesome.
Out of curiosity looked it up and saw it stopped being made in 2011.

You can tell by the bottle that that is unhealthy AF. Nice Trips.

Pretty sure you can still get these mate. Next time I see them I am going to buy the whole fucking shelf of them.

Fuck.

W-what happened to them? I've been eating them my whole live and never noticed anything.

These were released fairly recently, but the beef flavored bowls are impossible to find. Only chicken and shrimp flavors are available. Even online i cant buy them. Walmart.com says they dont sell them in california. Wtf??

they made this stuff way back in the day. cant remember if it was coca cola or pepsi who was behind it

they had a jeep and gave away t shirts and free bottles at school . i think within 3 months it was pulled from the market because some kid died and autism

but it was like black berry cola or something

>"red pilled"
>eats processed garbage that fucks your mind and body up

that shit was disgusting and you know it. you have shit taste in cereal. I grew up only eating cereal for like 13 years faggot. My palate is more developed for cereal than any dumb nigger on this planet. Prove me wrong bitch? You can't. End your life now.

>finish eating savory shapes
>get on Sup Forums
>see this

wut?

We don't have wogs here