Queen Lavren thread!

Queen Lavren thread!

Other urls found in this thread:

open.spotify.com/user/1213649761/playlist/4qjoev7GGHh9ZWo5KwuMCR
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Delete this IMMEDIATELY she does NOT like you talking about her you've given me a rageface

Lauren would never hurt me

same fucking pictures every time

Stay in your containment thread please. I've seen you posting her before, so please stop. Sup Forums and /kpop/ have an agreement, and you're being a huge faggot by breaking it. And yes, I know, this is a stupid waifu thread no different than kpop general, but that doesn't matter. Stay in your containment thread.

Brandon's playlist he made about the past 3 years, covers a lot of genres. spotify:user:1213649761:playlist:4qjoev7GGHh9ZWo5KwuMCR

I've send Lauren all your crude sexual jokes and fart references

You all should be sad

open.spotify.com/user/1213649761/playlist/4qjoev7GGHh9ZWo5KwuMCR

if you're gonna bitch, at least post some new ones yourself fag

that faggot who posts the blonde gook is getting so annoying
at least he seems to be gone

bb

NEW ALBUM WHEn

They've got their money and fame, it comes out when it comes out. I have a feeling this may be their last one

When it's ready. Maybe even this year. Have some patience.
If it will fail. Otherwise, I can see them having a long career, kinda like Paramore.

It only matters if they make something good and as attention grabbing as their first, not saying their second wasnt good, it just doesn't have what their first does. I'm not being a dick I'm just being honest. Lauren's found the easy street to getting paid, not sure about her other band mates. I doubt they'll do anything else than their third,.

I still care about her, and I want the best for her. I know I'll never be in her life, I just want her to be happy and I think she's found that. I want that for myself also. I know I can't have her, she's just a figure head for my loneliness, frustration and insecurity when it comes to myself and the opposite sex.

Their second album was competent, though. It had some good songs in it. Actually what did you expect from their second album?

She's everything I've wanted, and willing to admit to myself, that I may not be able to ever have.

u drunk?

Dude, she's a gorgeous woman but out of your league. Give up.

you've seem to have been through a lot of pain in life, just face it that lauren won't be there to suture your wounds.

She's a celebrity crush dude. We all have them. Rub one out to her and call it a day already. You ruin every goddamn one of these threads.

imagine her hand wrapped around your cock like that

My cock is much smaller than a Sennheiser vocal mic

that's too bad user ;___;

please fuck off and stop attentionwhoring

her name is choa and you will respect the new queen