What do you think about Trump nowadays?

What do you think about Trump nowadays?
Are you satisfied with his work or do you feel betrayed?

Op is a eurofag therefore my opinion on the topic doesn't matter. I am only interested in what americans think.

>pic somehow related. stumbled upon it on fb.

He gets an unfair rep and a lot of tar thrown on his name for whatever reason it is. Media seriously hates this guy. He rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, both domestically and internationally. Some of the things he's said off the cuff are kind of dumb, admittedly. I didn't expect perfection out of the guy. I expected someone to actually do a thing or two about the serious concerns this country has.

That being said, I like the guy. He listens. He cares. He also knows he can't do everything and fix everything overnight. He's pragmatic. He's certainly not a stupid person, just says some things that make you go 'wtf?' every once in a while.

He needs to be given a fair chance. If people so desperately want him impeached or to be exposed for some fucked up shit, then let the man dig his own grave. It's been 8 months, and oddly enough, the house hasn't burned down, you know?

I like what he's done so far, especially with the Paris Climate Accord. People admonish him for it, but I think his position on it is right. I don't think we need the government to have their hand in everything, it's up to us as individuals to make smart decisions, and ultimately that's what he is making us do, and people aren't realizing it.

People should stop trying to find everything wrong with him and try to find common ground, but I suppose that's asking for too much at this point.

He has no self control. May have dementia. He needs help.

retard

I'm happy with him so far. I can't wait for his 2nd term already

"Vets against Trump"

"common defense"

What a bunch of assholes.

I'm a veteran. I wasn't delighted by Obama, but I would never join a group saying I was against the president. Trump has only been in office six months. How long have these faggots been shitting on the commander in chief? Fuck them.

Trying to score political bonus points by emphasizing military service.

Trump did oppose white supremacy and hate.

Only sjw faggots and dishonest liberal opportunists pretend antifa counter protesters aren't starting the violence.

He's right tho

Every word of this is ridiculous nonsense.

What their opinion is somehow more valid because they're vets?
Soldiers are just people in uniform. And people are stupid. Its not like if you give an idiot a uniform they suddenly stop being an idiot.

I think these veterans have small Dick syndrome and are confusing themselves being intollerable cunts no one wants anything to do with, with Trump being a White supremacist

8 more years

This is a very reputable stance on it, I feel primarily the same way. I think if the press stopped egging on hatred for Trump we could actually push a productive agenda forward. Right now you have this massive division between right and left that's being worsened by the mainstream media. Just shut the hell up and let the man do what he needs to do to fix this country.

He is the greatest American that has ever lived and is leading into a glorious new future! MAGA!

>No user u r the retard
Its not a counter arguement if it lacks a literal arguement and if its not a counter arguement its fucking trash

You guys sure showed him.

This.

He blocks Veterans, and this is legit, then any supporter I come by gets KO'ed.

Nazi's get a .45 can opener

no u retard

I'm started to get sick of every news story trying to put Trump down some how, I'm from the UK but even our news is just constantly about it. The mainstreram media are actually trying too hard. They shouldnt need to. Its clear that they are doing whatever they can to align trump with people like the KKK. A lot of people I know are bored of it.

I dont like the guy however, after seeing all this butthurt, I think it would be funny as fuck if he got another term, I'm fully supporting Trump!

>I dont like the guy however, after seeing all this butthurt, I think it would be funny as fuck if he got another term, I'm fully supporting Trump!
That was my exact sentiment during the campaign.

At least when the Koreans attack he wont just sit back like Obama and beg them to stop.
He'll just wipe those noodle eating sons of bitches of the planet-