This is a beg for wow time...

This is a beg for wow time, poor fag here and thanks to the uk being a shit country that it is I work 42 hours a week to pay for rent bills and food and have no money to treat myself I haven't had takeaway in 8 months, I play world of Warcraft when and if I can my subscription runs out in 4 days and it makes me sad that I'm to poor to afford 9.99 anybody make my month and buy me a month worth of time so my pointless existence is easier to tolerate [email protected] if any one is feeling generous. I know I don't deserve it but maybe someone out there is an awesome person anyways thanks

Why not just farm gold with the rest of your playtime and buy a token?

This

Now that they've made it possible to trade gold for time you can't use this shit anymore
4 days is plenty of time to earn enough

Fuck in 4 days i think you could make that up farming pandaria/cata/warlords content only

I don't have that kind of time I work 42 hours

I don't have that kind of time

Works 40 hours cant afford $10 nigger what are you doing with your life. Only works 40 hours complains no time but that only makes 1/3rd of your day for 5 days. Has a literal extra 8 hours of free time and 8 hours to sleep but no time? Your cancer.

If you work 42 hours you should be able to budget out 9.99/mo
Like.. just dont fucking buy coffee every day or something ffs.
You can make that gold in like.. 10 hrs playtime assuming you a broke ass nigga in game too

My budget pays my rent and my bills and my food and that's it I have to travel to work leaving me basically nothing for the rest of the month

So what I'm supposed to just be fine after working most of the day and then have to spend all day grinding gold? I want to do content not farm gold

It's clear that you are underage and mummy and daddy wont buy you a sub. Sell your body to some pedo, kid. Unless you're a fat fuck in which case get off your vidya games and into a treadmill

Then you should be spending what little free time you have looking for new income instead of playing WoW.
I have the money but i dont feel like enabling you to keep living paycheck to paycheck. Some times boredom is good

Underage? How can you assume that seeming as I pay bills and rent stop describing yourself on the internet faggot

Farm gold first. There is no way you cant budget out $10 a month. You can save that much by finding 2 coupons for food you buy.

That's fair only reason I'm living pay check to pay check is cause of my rent going up whenever landlord wants more drugs

Coupons in U.K. Are shit tier compared to USA

Thats not how rent works faggot. You are being extorted or are lying.
Literally buying peanut butter at a discount would save you that much a month. Whats your rent? Your diet? Eat out at all?

OP, if you can get trips, I'll buy you a yr supply of game time.

Can't afford to eat out

That is absolute bullshit. Off of minimum wage at 42 hours a week you're making 1537 a month. With a 30 year mortgage plan on a 300k house you'd be paying back 833 a month, leaving 700 for food, power, internet, and whatever else you need to pay for in your shithole of a country. Let's be generous towards you and say that those bills and expenses are 600. You still have 100 to buy WoW and whatever other bullshit you want to waste your money on. If you're living in one of those overpriced london apartments I just looked up, then it's your own problem for not knowing how to budget and set up a mortgage plan.

Get the fuck off wow and sort your goddamn life man because you are doing something wrong.
Lay out your budget for me. Maybe if we figure out some way to help next month i can justify gifting you a months play time

This is god dam gold. Op probably didnt expect free thinking basic math doing motherfuckers.