Sup Forums wuld u fuk ur own sister?

Sup Forums wuld u fuk ur own sister?

Pic related if so probably

If she looked like that, yes I would

God no, my sister is ugly.

Same but if she looked like that would have fucked her long time ago just say big bro trying to teach a sex ed lesson lol

no but I like the thought of other people doing it

Fuck no.
I make it a point to never fuck anyone with a mustache bigger than mine.

Pic related. Only she's not chinese. And the chick in the pic is more fuckable.

What i wouldn't give for sweet, cute little sister... :(

a sweet cute little sister to FUCKING DESTROY

No sisters but me and my mom have always had a sexual tension thing going on and I plan to give her ecstasy someday and fuck her.

Yep. I have a kid with my fraternal twin.

No probably not considering she died at birth

yes. i have made threads before. will make one again someday again.

Hell ya pic related my sister

This b, b would fuck anything if they got the chance bunch of basement dwellers

I've fucked a girl who was fucked by her brother. Sex was freaky.

I was fucking my sister while she was blowing my new friend once, are you around 23? Once only because he kind of freaked out after the orgasms were over.

How old are u and your mom? Would love to watch haha

storytime?

I would bang my sister

yah tell us more

greentext plz

Post a pic of your sister, user ?

I did see my sisters sex video. I watched it a few times, i fapped a few times. After that I never felt the need to see her naked again.

Would you?
>pic kinda relate

yep

I told my new friend who admitted he had incest fantasies that I regularly fuck my fraternal twin. He wanted in on it. I told my sister and she agreed. I told him and he reacted strange, like he didn't believe it. So, we both invited him over. Sister and I began making out, looking to him, totally shy. We stripped each other and put on the brakes. We told him to strip or it stops. He stripped. Sister and I gone back to the foreplay. When we saw he got hard, we worked it towards him. She began sucking him off as I doggy-styled her. Orgasms all around. After it was done, he got all moral high-ground and freaked out. He vanished from our acquaintance there. So much for him being as open as he claimed.

No.

I would fuck the girl in OP's pic though. Thing is: she isn't my sister. And if she was I might have a different opinion.

No, I was fine with her bro having fucked her. When he started it wasn't consensual and it left her very fucked up.

Dang. Those are the bad incest events. Those are the ones that people hear and why incest is so hated. Poor girl.

Been trying to fuck my sister idk how to go about it pic related

She got married to a guy after we split, she's got a job and they have an apartment. Her life could be a lot worse. We still keep in touch and I expect we'll fuck again one day. She wasn't a 10/10 but if she had been my sister I'd have been tempted.

do you creampie your sister?

great tits and lips combination

Your only avenue of bedding her is being hotter than every other guy that approaches her, or raping her.

The fact that you post here is a bad sign you may never fuck her.

If she drinks, there might be hope.

my actual sister is older, fat and hideous. So no I would not.

However if she were younger, thin and gorgeous then I would without even giving it a second thought.

Case in point, I fucked my younger step sister during the brief period of time I had one.

Just be open about it user, perhaps bring it up around the dinner table or during some other healthy family event.

People who say sexual attractin between relatives is unnatural are either liars or are overloaded with "sex is dirty this way" brainwashing and shame. The shame way makes incest fantasty (and temptation) really hot.
She was always and is on birth control. Would you pull out if you didn't need to? I didn't think so. She went on the pill when she had my kid, we didn't think we could get preggo at 12. Yep, sex education wasn't allowed where we were at.

>be me.
>have little sister.
>she sleeps with me.
>she gets nice body.
>i notice nice body.
>hug her at night and get erections.
>things kind of just happen.
>eventually fuck her.
>the end.

How old were u when she got pregnant?

Faternal twin, she was 12. Do the math. ;p

What was it like cumming inside of her the first time?

Mexican here. What would you do to my sister?

yeah, my sister has the ass gods speak of

From what I heard, a bit like first jizz of masturbation, only I was doing it in a pussy. Be happy you can get off by jerking it. I need contact with another to get off, and fucking my sister is masturbation to us.

post pic

Deport her

what is her body like?

I'm the only boy in my family and have 4 sisters and let me tell you, having 4 sisters in real life is not the same as having 4 sisters in anime.

who is bestgirl?

We were kids and also fraternal twins. The lines between us, physically, was blurry. Our sex was and is akin to your jerking it from what I learned. What are you getting at? Nothing sexy about how we began our sex play. Nothing sexy about our actual fucking. What we did with others was fun.

I want to titty fuck her and finish all over her face, more please.

No. I are homosex

does she have nice tits? what is her ass like?

You mean now? I thought you wanted me to tell you about when we began, we were preteens. Now, she has perky boobs and a cute figure for being a bit thin. Her butt is big for her figure. She recently got a belly, but it's a cute little bump, not a fat thing. She gets a bit embarrassed when I play with it but it is in fun, not mocking. JIGGLE JIGGLE! You gotta' really play with it to make it jiggle, it's just a bump.

yep

Beat me to it you scummy nigger

I would make your whole family watch as I fuck her and impregnate her with my white offspring.

i guess everyone here would

can confirm

you are a talented storyteller

More?

I don't have a sister, so can I fuck yours?

¡Necesito mas!

my sister is 4, so no

Cuck.

Yeah I would. Pic related

no

Full body shot please

lmao
>dat NEW ENGLAND humidity
>dipshit

bikini?

don't let that stop you, faggot

>where we were at

Oh? No shit. Would have never guessed someone like you lacks some form of education.

Nah, she's quite shy about her pics

Fix her massive overbite.

Nope, she's fat and ugly, no temptation there.

We did fool around a little when she was about 9 and I was about 12, but that was just silly curiosity, no real attraction.

for sister fuckers discord/ eBAh6gE

Yes

BUILD WALL

Give her a beef sandwich.

Sup Forums has a sister?

nothing, she most likely shit on street

Impregnate her with my white offspring.

pic related. i would in a heartbeat. though she has a boyfriend..

alien here. what would you do to my sister?

I would but if i had one

>inb4 retarded forced memes

my sister

ayyy lmao.

what would you guys do to mine?

>thatsamanbaby.jpg

Give her a wig

Pay her chemotherapy

Buy her a wig.

Take her on a nice date, take her home. Fuck her ass up n push her face into my bed. Spit in her asshole and pull her hair some. Nut in her pussy and make her buy the plan b. She can get a nice lil green card and a make america great again sticker afterwards

No.

I think they are shitty. Bought one of these and its pretty much trash