Abos literally aren't human

>Abos literally aren't human

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M
bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Has a conclusion before he's even started 'researching'.

This isn't how science works

>Abos

I believe the accepted term these days is "Australians".

> has a hypothesis he wants to test

This is literally how science works

It's a hypothesis, retard. The high rates of indigenous crime are a result of abos being subhumans. When he collects evidence he will either accept or deny his hypothesis. Ever been to school?

Neither are niggers. They're more closely related to certain kinds of primates than to us but just like this research will be, it's hidden from the public

Shut up, you're just angry that your country is being consumed by flames.

if only that were true
unfortunately it's only a small part

You have it backwards m8. non-African populations have Neanderthal DNA, African populations are unmixed H. Sapiens sapiens.

I thought leafs are supposed to be smart

>When he collects evidence he will either accept or deny his hypothesis.
>something that proves that abos are literally not the same species
>ever being accepted
topkek mate.
>Ever been to school?
Ever been in reality?

>Some leaves just want to watch the world BURN.

Abbos and other Oceanians have about 6% Denisovan admixture. It was a prehistoric human that we don't know a lot about. No other ethnicity has denisovan admixture. Could easily explain why they are so fucked.

>scientifical evidence stops being relevant because certain groups with certain views on society will deny it no matter what

If he conducted his proof in a proper scientifical way that would leave no room to be branded as "scientific racism" there would be no reason to not accept it.

I've always thought niggers and abos looked so fucking weird.

I don't know if it's offensive to say it, but niggers' hair and the abo face are just.... not human. It's fucking weird.

Well, they did arrive on Australia like 50-60,000 years ago

Doesn't mean much really, if you selected for it you could breed human to be completely retarded in three generations.

just look at climate science, its completely dominated by money and pushes a narrative. you try to introduce anything regarding race realism or go against the narrative and you will be shunned out the door

God damn it feels good being white

Either high quality bait or low quality education.

It's honestly kinda weird that we can all even breed with each other.

It's neoteny

>Ashley Montagu said that the "Mongoloid skull, whether Chinese or Japanese" is the most neotenized human skull,[5] and Montagu added that "Chinese peoples" are "perhaps" the best representatives of neoteny out of the Mongoloids.[50] Montagu further said that the "European" skull was less neotenized than the Mongoloid, with the "Australian Aborigine" skull less neotenized than the European and the Neanderthal skull even less neotenized than the Australian Aborigine skull.[5] Montagu said that humans have more neotenized skulls than Australopithecus[29] and gorillas.[50]

It also explains why some races are just more attractive than others

is this picture supposed to be a troll? All three women have the back of their heads covered so you cant even see the shape of their skulls properly

Wish they didn't.

only if you know nothing about genetics

>neoteny
What does this mean exactly?

easiest b8 I've seen

What do you mean they 'looked weird'?

They're a beautiful people with a proud oral history and rich culture.

Do you interact with Abos? Do they seem as less evolved as they do in photos?

You should start by getting YOUR skull examined, mate. Go away.
Obvious troll is obvious.

Not really, gene flow has been small but fairly consistent through most of human history. It's why Oz, hillbills and isolated parts of Africa are so interesting.

It ISN'T good, but it 'feels' good...

Retaining youthful features into adulthood.

looks like a baby

>Isn't good

Why not?

Could that just be an enviornmental thing, if it mainly pertains to Asians?

No one willingly interacts with them.

But they will find ingenious ways to get drugs and alcohol, and will invent new ways to get shitfaced if they can't access either of the above.

When the government banned alcohol in regional communities, Listerine sales went through the roof.

Is it so wrong if they just want to get drunk and high? They have reservations right?

can someone post a video of an abo having an intelligent debate

I found this

m.youtube.com/watch?v=EsZ11VVdP_M

>I was only pretending to be retarded
Kys

My bet is that they have a level of Homo Erectus admixture.

Everyone avoids the Abos. Luckily I'm from Brisbane, Abos are rare as fuck around here.

KEK Aussies need custom gas "Opal fuel is a low-aromatic unleaded fuel that doesn't contain the properties that create a high when sniffed."

bp.com/en_au/australia/products-services/fuels/opal-fuel.html

>half-breed abbo manages to learn to use a computer

Ooga booga, ooga ooga bogga boogie booga.

Yes, it's either that or sexually selected for.

There was a time when the Australian government wanted to get rid of abbos by breeding them all into the white population.

They had a government program to accomplish this.

Incase you ever wondered why Australians seem a few IQ points lower than most whites.