From worst enemies to greatest friends, beautiful really

From worst enemies to greatest friends, beautiful really.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_swivbEsD50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It is though.

They don't really get along that well

Fuck off. I hate krauts and I hate teabags too.

they will soon enough

>I hate krauts
So do I.

They're not our greatest friend, tho

Fuck you, I hate burgers as well.

t. Muslim

It isn't though, Germany is still having to pay unfairly for every single thing. Meanwhile, the French and the brit cunts profit and refuse to pull their weight

Burger education

Macron's face when he found a mistress.

I hate people who hate America

The day Britain becomes a pauper and is humiliated the the whole world to see and laugh will be the happiest day of my life

You're seriously a retard. Stop fucking posting if you have no clue what you're babbling about.

stfu crumpetnigger

I just hope Brexit passes and they realize that the world doesn't give a shit about them anymore

>greatest

Let's not get so hasty there.

From worst enemies to enemies, beautiful really

that's a first

Italy>France

College debt inbred shitskin nigger 52% poor illness ridden adhd autism cunt fucking spic interracial marriage faggot fuck off obese incel receding chin fat neck fuck cunt

>France
>our friends
They are just waiting for a moment to stab us in the back

this

At least we have the courtesy to wait.

No it isn't, they hate each other.

soon we will speak even the same language, arabic.

a new frankish empire will emerge

>They are just waiting for a moment to stab us in the back

Das ist unser andere Freund, Italien

>greatest
>"""friends"""

LMAO

BELGIUM is our best friend not germany

DELETE THIS

But that would be England

Anglo b8 thread.

We don't have friends

i hate people who hate people who hate america

It's UK, cretin.

We are both successors of the frankish Empire.

Like being two brothers that beat each other always until they grow up and become buddies.

Why exactly should I like France?

You are right. We were enemies like thousand years. All this shit from the past doesn't matter anymore. Stop the brother wars. We have other problems now.
Now we have a common enemy (globalists and migrants) and a common mission: to protect our nations.

>greatest friends
Nope. They're only no longer worst enemies because the Germans won. France is a shadow of its former self, a client republic being ruled from Berlin. This is why the Germans like Macron, because he "apologized" for French "disobedience" to the EU's legal order [ie. the dying twitches of sovereignity].

All of it could've been prevented if we listened to Foch. But we didn't and what did we get for it? The greatest slaughter in human history, the greatest genocide to have ever happened on European soil, the breaking and collapse of the old empire and German-enforced globalism.

Germany is not an enemy of globalism, it's one of its greatest benefactors. Being anti-globalist means being anti-German.

wtf

Why would anyone like a country other than their own? Just saying

>Germany is not an enemy of globalism, it's one of its greatest benefactors.
What do you mean by "Germany"? The German elite are benefactors, not the ethnic Germans.

>Being anti-globalist means being anti-German.
No. There is German resistance against forced globalisation aswell. Just because our government is pro-globalisation, doesn't mean that all of us support them.

Of course the memes tell you that every German is either a submissive cuck or a evil nazi and le ebin destroyer of Europe, but there is a difference between memes and real world, you know?

>The German elite are benefactors
Voted for by the German people with the overwhelming approval of the German people. AfD has the lowest approval ratings of all anti-establishment movements in Western Europe. Even that disgusting weasel Macron at least triest to present himself as anti-establishment. Meanwhile the Germans have effectively made Mutti Merkel their dictator for life, and even at her lowest her approval ratings never sunk below 40% (comparable to Trump and Hollande at their most popular).

Those 12 Germans who oppose all this would be better off creating their own country, maybe some kind of Rhineland Republic that would eventually rejoin the reborn France that has rid itself of subversive German-EU elements.

Why would you ever like a person other than yourself?

Its good Mehmet, let off it, no one cares about how the germans were mean to you.

>Turks oppose Merkel, only a true German would constantly vote for her
Nice try Habermas.

>Turks oppose Merkel
LMAO

who do you think they are voting for then?
If Merkel had a dick, turks would suck it 24/7

>I don't know how greentexts work

not an argument, swamp thing.

We are 82.000.000 people living here. Of course not everyone is aware of the problems we have here. We need longer for stuff like this.
The AfD is only three years old. But at every Landtag election, the AfD entered the parliament. It's the party with the most gains. Meanwhile the Greens get blown the fuck out of the parliaments. The AfD already became a solid part of German politics. Other parties try to copy their ideas. You know nothing about German politics. What is your source? Memes and mainstream press, I guess.

>Those 12 Germans who oppose all this would be better off creating their own country, maybe some kind of Rhineland Republic that would eventually rejoin the reborn France
Sounds like you are actually Germanophobic and want Germany and Germans to disappear. Right now France is even more fucked than us, at least if you consider those riots by foreigners.

Also
>dutch people
>youtube.com/watch?v=_swivbEsD50
Clean your society and fix your own problems first, before judging Germans. Amsterdam is the dirtiest, degenerated international shithole I've ever seen, right after London.