Tfw people tell me I have a vague resemblance to Jonah Hill

>tfw people tell me I have a vague resemblance to Jonah Hill

Look how he gets treated by people even in inferior countries such as France.

youtube.com/watch?v=Y90cC4qPgq4

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw
youtube.com/watch?v=jkhFoiz2tRs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

wtf

No matter how rich you are, if you're the fat kid you'll always be mocked.

Only way to be a successful person being fat is being the funny guy and playing along when people mock you

french men

context? Can't understand a single word

>french stacie saying how she has a fantasy to take jonah hill to a hotel room then have him call up dicapprio and pitt and who fucks off and the rest is implied.

it was hard to watch I could feel jonah's pain

Wow what a bitch AND a slut

>And then I'd take two cocks at once lel!

Jesus Christ, frenchfags are horrible with the way they execute their jokes. That joke in itself could have been funny, but the mixture of HON HON HONE JE SO SMART and the attempt to beat a dead horse makes it sound actually mean-spirited instead of a joke. No wonder the dude was so salty.

Regardless of the quality of the bantz (which admittedly was good), she had no fucking right to treat her guest like that. He flew however many miles to go to Shariah-France, just to have some cunt ridicule him on television. Totally unprofessional.

I'm glad Jonah reacted the way he did instead of feigning laughter.

that was mean as fugg

female "humor"

Are women even capable to make any sort of joke whose punchline isn't related to sex?

The more well known female comics sure have a hard time proving me wrong.

fat kike BTFO
based french qts

>2016
>He does not know how to use youtube

Actually this is french "humor". They love their sex jokes, doesn't matter if it's men, women, old people or kids around, everyone makes sex jokes. Tasteless imho.

This, I learned it the hard way

He makes himself vulnerable to it by being pretentious despite getting his start in sandler shit and for knowing Hoffman's son.

Pretty cringeworthy, she's embarrassing

Well he is the funny fat manlet comedian with beta features that's what he is known for, that's what he gets invited to do
He could still fuck the shit out of her just because he is a movie star anyways

D R O P P E D
R
O
P
P
E
D

Yeah, there is also farts and pms

MUAHHGGHHGH THE FRENCH

>He could still fuck the shit out of her just because he is a movie star anyways

You really believe that? His past gfs aren't exactly hot.

Remind me, where does he go to eat?

Coulda just put down the fork instead. Though you probably rarely use a fork, just shovel it in with your hands don't you fatty

>Jonah Hill Feldstein

Why are the jews so ashamed of their surnames?

she looks like that haggard big breasted olsen bitch some folks here obsess over

anyone have that video of Brad Pitt calling Jonah an "unserious actor" to his face and Jonah just dying inside?

Got it - 3:15

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UzlJ7kKdHcw

I just want to hug him

Is he /our guy/ now?

LMFAO i love the frogs now

This is a 10/10 in Europe

I wouldn't be surprised if the "sandwich artists" at his beloved subway sprinkled their pubes in his subs

What does he even order from there? Does he just tell them to empty their containers of deli meat onto some whole wheat bread slather it with mayo?

What about earlier when Jonah says "We bonded over that" and Brad replies "We didn't really bond".
>Jonah's face during the whole thing

Probably why he got fat again

BRAVO BRAD

Jonah got btfo by a Roux de Poux then cancelled his publicity tour.

That IS a dude, right?
I mean there's no way that's not a dude, right??

>french humour

Damn that's mean as fuck.

Like the lame kid finally hanging with the cool guys but the cool guy's like "eh he just keep following us he's not really our friend"

Not she is a real woman, just old.

>french whore

I guess she's fine being a cliche.

>not appreciating sophisticated French humor

7:10

>Well actually the studio forced you on us

Holy fuck.

>And you I heard you get sodomized on a regular basis, no?
>-Jonah Hill, actor, producer, screenwriter and """"""comedian""""""
>Proceeds to fake laugh
>After another joke, he whines they don't respect him
It's seriously not her fault. The joke was good. Shouldn't he learn to take a fucking joke when this is his job?

>French
>Humour

>"They would never fuck someone as average as you."

Should've been his immediate response.

Way to sound like a bitter bitch.

> t. autism

Jesus Christ, why Brad Pitt is such a cunt?

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGG

How is the joke good? I've seen more wit from Andrew Dice Clay.

>Faggy little french guy acts like a cunt.
How is that a good joke? Maybe if he was into assplay.
>Another joke
Whore being a whore is a joke?

How so? That's at least a comeback. Instead he gets all whiny. And they probably wouldn't fuck someone as average as her.

>"Hold on. First, your joke is shit. Second, what the fuck is that?"

Why did Jonah freeze up?

SAVAGE
A
V
A
G
E

It's just as bad because it makes him sound butthurt. A better response would have been to say he'd throw her out of the room and stay with Brad and Leo himself.

Must be terrible being Jonah Hill. Seeing all this makes me think "Poor kid" even though he's literally 10 years older than me

She gave him high school flashbacks.

Almost as bad as when he was buttdevestated over not getting the supporting actor oscar. What a joke.

Make him sound like a fag. No.
>Nigger
>Tranny
>Whore
>Cuck

The material writes itself.

>Le French make an American surrender

>Make him sound like a fag. No.

Yes. His humour has always been self-deprecating. I mean, he literally got fucked in the ass by a demon in This is the End.

Or just stop being fat

>mfw people don't get this is the same as the robert & zac interviews

did everybody miss the part where he retorted with "I heard you get sodomized every day" in the previous comment?

Yeah, but he's not there as a character. The best thing he could've done was lay the hurt on that bitch. He literally hangs out with them. It makes it sound like he's already fucking them.

leftist jewish hollywood numale with a LITERAL neckbeard gets told the truth: he is completely unattractive to women and no amount of pretending to be feminist or making epic DUDE WEED leftist jokes on the big screen will make them attractive to women

this should happen more often desu

I actually like him and he was probably the funniest thing about Knocked Up but good lord did anybody here see the The Watch? I've never seen an actor phone it in so much, not even Deniro.

Probably that shifty french editing.

Lashing out at her just means she hurt his feelings, which is not what you want in that situation. Better to just brush off the joke.

Maybe not a good joke, not bad, but the point stands. The ""comedian"" starts crying instead of taking a (bad) joke or coming up with something funny to say. Instead he acts like a kid.
>"I would go with two hot guys"
Totally a whore. How could she say something like that in a fucking joke.So you would be ok if she said just DiCaprio or Pitt?

No, the translator said it in french.

>trannies make up less than 1% of the population
>they are now showing up everywhere in the news and media

At least the kikes are consistent lmao

She just wants to dicks inside her, you can't blame her. It's good.

Stop eating shit food and go to the gym.
No one feels sorry for you if you do this to yourself.

>"If you hurt your enemies, they win."

He handled it the right way, by telling the bully she hurt his feelings.

french tv
youtube.com/watch?v=jkhFoiz2tRs

Stop it, you know what I mean. It's clear Jonah froze up. Following up with "Well, uh, you're, uh, a whore" would come out weak. He just couldn't handle the banter.

>>"If you hurt your enemies, they win."
When your enemies are bitchy talk show hosts who are just dying for you to open your autistic trap on national television, then yes, shut the fuck up and let them hurt your feefees.

so sick of amerifats defending this talentless blob. He got roasted by a based frog who isn't brainwashed by American corporate media.

Seriously though. You dress up and dance around like a monkey for millions and then you wonder why people disrespect you.

Let me explain something to you, just in case you have a vagina. Being emasculated isn't funny to guys. Isn't pretty much the only way a woman knows how to tell a joke. The dudes rich, and plays pretend for a living. He should've put her down, and then complained to her boss.

this

i am 100% sure jonah hears jokes like this on a daily basis and he can probably dish it right back with ease, but the problem here is the language barrier where humor is lost in the middle man. the jokes get muted through technical translation and it sounds more like an insult than a funny quip, which puts jonah and the human foot beside him at a tremendous disadvantage.

To be fair that show/channel tends to do that with everyone. Hollywood actors just have a hard time handling the banter because if they dish back they get blacklisted.

Yeah, she was totally crucifying people that makes gross amounts of money for acting. Not just a fat unattractive guy.

>based frog
Is there such a thing?

Nah, he's clearly a bitch. She probably reminded him of every girl in high school that shot him down.

Because many countries have tried to exile or kill them in the past. Also there are a considerable number of nonpracticing jews, so they don't see a reason to take their hokey surname.

French fag here :
Canal + is the number 1 liberal channel (thats why you have a trans on the video for exemple) and they always bring the meteo girl (who supposed to be your average stupid parisian girl) to make stupid jokes.
Also we are bad at humour + girl as bad at humour so it doesn't help.
Thats all.

Why do bongs pretend to be sophisticated when their humor is founded on fart jokes and men in dresses.

>actors getting blacklisted for being rude on a french show that no one knows about.

Look at his fat fucking face the whole time she's telling the fantasy

>0:47
i die everytime

He's a Morrocan who learned to do comedy the American way in Canada (meaning he stole some Seinfeld bits).

he's always been an unfunny, untalented hack whose only claim to fame is being jewish and getting a supporting role in some jewish comedies based on nepotism.

He should've done it anyway. Christian Bale threatened a guy on set. Russel Crowe threw a phone at someone. No one gives a shit when you've got the star power.

>(((french)))

Never seen one of his bits on TV in 30 years, and French TV reruns everything.
Only reason I know who he is is because of American shows telling me French people love him.

I bet you're ugly/ fat and projecting your insecurities.