Texas Gov...

>Texas Gov. Greg Abbott criticized the NFL for suggesting last week that the state could miss out on hosting another Super Bowl if a bathroom bill targeting transgender people is passed.

Jesus Christ, here we go.

I'll see Jericho live in about a week. AMA

Texanfag here. Greg Abbott thinks we need a border wall or else ISIS will invade Texas via Mexico and kill everyone.

Greg Abbott is not a smart man.

Your last 2 governors before that were W. and Perry. I know you just have to have a R next to your name to win in Texas, but couldn't you find people who aren't completely retarded?

Good for him. The left shouldn't be using sports to force people to bow down to their perversion.

"How come MY name is on this?"

>Le wheelchair man is doing retarded shit again
Color me surprised

What do you think the R stands for?

Smarter people with better records and a more solid awareness of the world they live in HAVE run for governor, but the Republicans just counter with, "You murder babies" and that tips the scales. The numbers when Abbott was elected were similar to when Trump was elected, i.e. all minorities in favor of the Democrat, and if white women voted that way too, the Democrat would've won. But you get white women voting against women's health and there you go.

Abbott defeated Wendy Davis, who had filibustered a bill that would shut down Women's Clinics in Texas. She was successful in her filibuster, the Repubs reintroduced it the next week, and it was later struck down by the Supreme Court.

tl;dr Texas is ridiculous.

fuck the nfl for getting involved in politics

What's NFLs problem anyway?

Mentally ill grown men in dresses shouldn't be allowed to share bathrooms with little girls

Who said what?

>bill targeting transgender people
what are they doing now?

>"doing something" makes you involved in politics

The NFL is not the one who passed a bullshit law. No one is under any obligation to do what the government says just because it's the government saying it.

>"doing something" makes you involved in politics
yup pretty much

>No one is under any obligation to do what the government says just because it's the government saying it.
yup, it's called the law

You can only use the bathroom that is assigned on your birth certificate

HOW you would enforce that law if it's a convincing trap is beyond me

>convincing trap
no such thing

I expected better from a Dane.

Following the law blindly isn't always a good idea, because it presumes everyone who works in the government is virtuous and moral. This is not the case.

The Supreme Court has already struck down a fair portion of this malarkey, and in fact they've also struck down the gerrymandering that allowed officials to be elected who created this bullshit in the first place. I know this is some extra brainpower to wrap your head around all that, but give it your best effort.

It's absolutely impossible to enforce. This is the idiocy of the law. It is illogical and impossible, but "Trans people scare me so this is a good law," is not how government works. They're 100% being struck down, but it takes time to run through the court system.

>I don't understand something
>Should I:
>A. educate myself on it
>B. pass a law outlawing it

Guess which side Texas falls on.

>republicans want designated penis inspectors outside every bathroom

really makes you think

>tl;dr Texas Government is ridiculous.

FTFY

you do realize isis has used the mexican border for crime before and are in constant negotiations with cartels to smuggle weapons

>We need to pass this bill to stop trans people from being creepy and looking at other people's genitals
>The only way to enforce this is to look at people genitals

True, but the government is reflective of the population and the population is largely uninformed and reactionary.

That's why I moved the fuck out, despite some very nice and reasonable fellow Texans in my peer group.

What is it with them and dicks?

I personally don't understand the problem with transgenders going to their preferred bathroom, like men make such big deals out of this, but would you rather want an obvious CD transgender going into the same bathroom as you?

Like all it does it makes it to where you see them even less.

Tho my opinion on it is, if at a quick glance or you can't tell it's a tranny until they open their mouth (IE It looks more like an ugly women then an ugly man) just let em piss in the womens pisser.

>bullshit law

hello /lgbt/

>you do realize isis has used the mexican border before

Post sources or be quiet.

Spoilers: There are no sources.

>implying sources matter

>That image
IT STILL HURTS

>create new useless laws for more useless state employees because some snowflake people like lgtb and muslims shout louder than others
If you do not agree here with the aggressor you are TARGETTING people

Being this triggered

This Abbot dude is going to get run out of office by 2018 that would make Texas turn to blue.

>meanwhile, in americuck """""""sports"""""""....

lmao
trannies consume media, watch sports etc - so do their friends and families.

Abbot is a bible thumping hate-mongering idiot.
And now 'free market' forces are coming to bite him in the ass.

He should let it go, then it can be a non-issue.

>something I made up or overheard is equally as valid as something verifiable

This is why you work at a gas station.

Sounds to me like it's the triggered white people who don't want to give up their safe space, tbqh.

That didn't look triggered, so much as "a comprehensive listing of things that happened."

You would think that, but we fully expected Rick Perry out of there five minutes after George W Bush ran for President, and we were stuck with him for like four consecutive terms.

Eventually Texans will look to the coasts and realize it's better to have unions and health care than not, but that takes time.

>...my name on here...

Why does the NFL care what states do or don't do with transgender bathrooms?

Because the NFL believes in equality and has every since they desegregated 50+ years ago.

Discrimination is a shitty thing to do and tends to be met with huge backlash, because we're not a third world country.

telling everyone with a penis to go in bathroom A, while everyone with a vagina goes to bathroom B is literally equality

Lol u r a spic

don't cry :(

Democrats want THIS MAN to share a bathroom and changing room with girls.

Republicans don't

Who are the bad guys again?

>the NFL believes in equality
why didn't they give that gay player some backing instead of letting him wash out of St. Louis?
also, why aren't there any transgender NFL players?

Imagine a situation in which you have a 6 year old daughter and you take her to a public swimming pool. Do you want her to share a changing with Chris-chan? If yes, you're probably a pedophile.

Alternative facts are 100% relevant. Which is why Atlanta won the owl.

some video popped up of a super butch lady getting kicked out of a girl's bathroom because she wouldn't show her ID to the male cop who walked inside lel

The folks who think Sonic has blue arms?

Do your public swimming pools not have family changing rooms?

I wouldnt know, my wife's son can't swim.

family changing? wtf. Hasn't it always been Men and Women, unless you had small kids you could take them with you

>literally since 2013

Basically large cubicles you can go into if you've got kids with you so you all change in one place and you can keep an eye on them all

Oh yeah, that's right ! my bad man.

This presumes that everyone with a penis is male, and everyone with a vagina is female. This is not always the case. If someone chopped your dick off, would you still be male? Sure you would. Just because you never met a transgender person doesn't mean they don't exist.

This is a better argument, and that's true, the NFL hasn't stood up to that, just like they haven't stood up to the Washington teams mascot. But while they haven't waded into the issue of gay players, they do side with gay charities and supporting the LGBTQ community. So, y'know, pointing out shit they don't do doesn't take away from the shit they DO do.

what's stopped trannies from molesting women and children before? this law is pretty new and I don't see anyone ever pulling up some insane stats where this has been some rampant crisis. seems like this was just made as pandering to the republican base

Chris chan is a registered republican

m8 pls, they only do that because publicized charity is good marketing. they dont give a shit about breast cancer either.

>This presumes that everyone with a penis is male, and everyone with a vagina is female

kek

he can't even walk; how did he win?

you might as well just let get rid of mens and womens restrooms all together if you're going to let trannies have there way

considering how much more dangerous the cartels are than isis (syria is such a shithole that you could probably take over 1/4 of the country with a bic pen), and the fact that they're extremely organized here in america, I dunno why people are worried about the stupid isis-in-juarez rumors

>This presumes that everyone with a penis is male, and everyone with a vagina is female. This is not always the case. If someone chopped your dick off, would you still be male? Sure you would. Just because you never met a transgender person doesn't mean they don't exist.
Fucking what?

honestly I don't want a bunch of trannies trying to suck my dick in the bathroom
let em pee in the women's bathroom if they want

>Just because you never met a transgender person doesn't mean they don't exist.

buddy i hate to break up your little fantasy but every single person in the history of the world who has met a transgender individual knows if theyre really talking to a man or a woman

you even said it yourself
> If someone chopped your dick off, would you still be male?

yes. if you get your dick lopped off you are still a male. and fuck you for being part of the problem

Yes, every cell in your body still contains XY chromosomes even without a dick and even after you take hormones and turn your dick inside out.

the right sure loves claiming how not gay they are

i think it's all a big work to put kevin over goldberg

You probably think you don't need a boarder wall. You are the stupid one

But you do murder babies. Does the truth rustle your jimmies?

>It's oppression to enforce by law that you use the public restroom designated for your actually gender

Wow such bigot

The left sure loves anything that speeds up the demise of white identity

SAME FAG

To understand the complex mental illness that maligns "the trans community" one would need a psychology degree and an absence of hope in the future of the human race

I doubt everyone can just go out and get that tbqh pal

this to be honest
why can't texans find non-retarded republicans? I know plenty of conservatives who aren't batshit crazy.

First of all
Second of all, Jericho is leaving in May to work on Fozzy, so he's probably going to put Kevin over at Mania, say that he can't work in a company run by the man who made his friend betray him, and when Fozzy inevitably fails, he returns to a huge pop.

>who won't give up their safe space

See, this is where your logic falls down. It's not my safe space I care about - it's the space of my young son and my young daughter. Because they actually NEED a safe space, because they're children, and one of those safe spaces is a restroom where they do normal bodily functions without having to get scared by the grotesque horrors of modern science.

You want to indulge the mentally ill? Fine. You want to dress like the opposite sex yourself? Fine. You want to mutilate your body because a combination of chemicals, hormones and media have told you that you should? Okay.

But get the fuck out of anywhere that is a safe space for a child. Toilets, changing rooms, locker rooms, whatever.

>Tldr
>See a tranny near a vulnerable child and you're morally justified in dragging them around the nearest corner, and stamping their face into the pavement

SAME HOMOSEXUAL

That screams like a set-up for some faggot trying to get reddit karma

>shit this goes against my worldview
>wait I know it must be fake!