*one hits your dragon*

*one hits your dragon*

wyd

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_Thrones_episodes#Season_7_.282017.29
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

arrange for the body of the dragon to land on top of him.

Tell all my friends he was using hax

Have a 2 minute scene where i just brood over a cliff

Let him cum inside me? Duh.

id let arya slit little fingers throat

That's going to happen next episode when danny comes to rescue Jon and co from beyond the wall. Danny comes in to save the day, all surviving party get on drogon...some shit goes down. Night king kills a dragon.

Source: in a film editor for the show

Spoiler alert...lol

Silly cunt.

you mean the next episode that's already leaked?

oh you silly willy

Want to know what happens next then?

sure, go right ahead

boatsex, arya kills little finger, theon comes back and redeems himself

well if this is true then I will suck my willy kek

well the scripts did leak and they have been spot on so far, so best not get dry mouth

Hey look, the Night King is standing there in his horse doing literally nothing, let's rain fire on some random walkers instead.

I'm all for Daeny but the bitch had it coming

spoilers!!!1

reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

well her first priority WAS to save John and his friends and then when she was rescuing them the night king took a frozen spear *SSSHHHIIIINNNNNGGGG* and dealt 9999 DMG to a lvl 31 dragon. rip

Vikings is better fam. .

my dood
yes

they'll be a massive dragon fight with drogon and viserion. viserion will also shoot out blue fire.

they'll take the wight to kings landing. cercsie agrees to help but obviously she has alternative motives

Blue fire? isn't that a Kingkiller's Chronicle thing? It would make more sense if it shoot out ice rather than fire.

Fire and ice like the book bro get good

Vikings sucks now ragnars gone.

That's what I'm saying, you dimwit

How many eps this season?

can agree with this

Thats what he is about to do if you read the spoilers that leaked. Season ends with him riding a dragon the shoots out blue flame.

7 iirc

6, 4th and 6th were leaked so far

shoot ice? like a snow blower?

yea we know, the 6th ep was leaked dummy

I was thinking kinda like the snow dragons from Skyrim

I mean are there only 7 eps coming out this season?
All other seasons had 10 eps, this is only 7?

this leaked last month been pretty spot on so far

spoiler warning, read at your own peril

I mean I'm impulsive so I probably would have tried to burn him the moment I saw him.

7 episodes on this season, and 7 more on the next, final season

I don't know if this season will have 7 eps, where did you get the info from, leaks?

someone please edit that picture into him riding a snow blower
would make my day

Undead Viserion is going to be pretty bad ass

Just others like But it feels so dumb.

Do you even google, guys?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Game_of_Thrones_episodes#Season_7_.282017.29

KAKE

ikr only 7 eps??

The dragons are not fully grown yet, will Viserion continue to grow too?

Apparently this guy can hurl a spear faster and harder then a fucking ballista.
That being said my first though was "Burn / destroy the corpse" But it sank out of reach
Then i thought attack the Night King, But you'd loose that vs his fucking hulk arm
Not much they could have done having not attacked Night King first.
More over, Where the fuck did they get giant fucking chains from in the middle of a frozen wasteland!?

If you watched that real Vikings show that came on after Vikings, the show creator gives Ragnar death away 2 weeks earlier without a spoiler alert. I was so pissed

oh you know you gotta have big chains in your pocket in case you kill a dragon, it's just common sense

Tbh everyone with some basic knowledge knew Ragnar was going to die on a snake pit

I understand this, but actually showing a clip is just fuckd up

>Where the fuck did they get giant fucking chains from in the middle of a frozen wasteland!?

They probably bought them in Braavos.

They come prepared.

Remember the Night King is Bran and he's trying to save Westeros from thousands of years of insane Targaryen rule by doing the magic ritual the children created and lowering the seas again and reconnecting Essos and Westeros with the land bridge.

I'm kinda fucking annoyed with this tbh.

You have the only dragons in the whole fucking world and you haven't been training them or training with them since day one?

You could even get the unsullied to have used dull weapons to teach the dragons how to defend themselves and how to work better in combat...just relying on the natural dragon state is dumb..Dany should have been constantly training with them every day...that way she wouldnt have just lost one of the most powerful weapons in the world.

also...
would it be dumb to assume dragons should be given armor too?

or what about some kind of gloves for their claws so they have dragon glass claws?

fuck im so triggered.

she's a woman
did you really expect her to think tactically?

well armor on dragons is kinda ridiculous since you won't go hand to hand in combat with them and Dany dosen't know about ballistas yet and why would they need dragon glass claws when they can spit fire

KEK

Did you miss this part?

oh shit yea, I forgot about that but still to produce so much armor takes a lot of time even for 1 dragon alone

I'm still wondering why we call them 'Dragons'

>implying jon isn't a massive beta cuck

no on the boatsex

>arya kills baelish
foreshadowing confirms this might be the case

>Theon comes back and redeems himself
lol no

other theories
>jon finds out his targaryen
>
>
?

I may be fag but looks like until they followed books everything was damn fine. Now that they must go on with unplanned stuff and quickly because of a season released every year things start go pretty meh.
I fucking loved Martin books but by now nothing can beat Vikings season 3.
Inb4 Brandon will somehow control dragons, Jon will ram Dany, everyone else dead or irrelevant

>armor on dragons is kinda ridiculous

tell that to the guy who conquered 6 kingdoms

play mariachi music

because the show is based on medieval england. pic related- a medieval english dragon

That's Saint George killing a dragon, and it's an Italian painter. The fact paint is in the London museum doesn't mean it's an English dragon you faggot......
Facepalm.jpg

they should have gendry make a valerian steel arrow similar to the one bron hit the dragon with and fucking nail the night king when he isn't looking....game over

EPISODE 7 SPOILER

In episode 7 Little Finger is executed by Arya upon the command of Sansa for trying to cause a divide between the two sisters. His throat is slit with the valerian dagger Bran gave her. Everyone watches him die and nobody helps.

Cersei has a miscarriage.

There is also a meeting between dany, jon, cersei and like 14 other major characters and the white walker that was captured is viewed by all. Cersei and Tyrion have a short conversation/argument. Everyone gets convinced to fight the Night King except Cersei, who thinks it is a good idea to let the army of the dead destroy all her enemies. Jamie betrays Cersei and leaves for the North to help Jon fight the war.

Also, Sam Tarley, who returned to Winterfell, discovers with Bran that Jon's true parents are Rhagar Targaryen and Lyanna Stark, and that the marriage of Rhagar to E. Martell was anulled, giving Jon a higher claim to the throne than Dany, and making them Aunt and Nephew. Apparently Jon's real name is Aegon Targaryen.
Finally, Jon and Dany have sex on a boat. Yes, it happens. Then in the last scene the army of the dead destroys the Wall with the help of the zombie dragon.

Shits about to get real next season.

I'm no historian... but

Ty now i have 3 more free evenings to spend on /b rather than watch tv

this whole episode was pointless
>be Jon
>take random cunt just north of wall
>kill cunt
>cunt turns deadman
>have proof

i couldn't find a better picture however if you prefer a different answer listen close, dipshit: george rr martin is a fantasy author, that dosenĀ“t mean he also is a fucking autist who cares about different names for different non-existent creatures.

OR
>be nightking
>use bow and arrows or Godarms to kill jon

Don't give a fuck if wyvern, lizard or lolcat. Just wrong image is wrong

how the fuck do you know this

wanna get triggered again?
this one is dutch

This is stupid. You're stupid.
You could have said; Dragon probably sounds better, and their really big, bigger than a Wyvern would typically be... And i might have believed you.

You trigger nothing you nigga, browsing for dragon pics in a /b thread, gtfo and get a life faggot

this one is german

>DnD fags insisting that ever bit of fantasy ever conforms to their retarded naming convention

No. They're called dragons because the author says they're fucking dragons. That's how fantasy works. In universe it is established that this is a dragon.

1. this
2. this one is pepe

If you're going to name something against the established norm, people will ask 'why'. Just like Walking Dead call Zombies 'walkers'.
And yeh yeh, the i'm 12 response of "Hurr the author wrote it like that, aren't i smart" Doesn't further the conversation

allow me to further the conversation then
this is what real dragons look like

>komodo dragon

no wings- no dragon
doesn't matter what you name them

>If you're going to name something against the established norm, people will ask 'why'.

The answer is literally "because they wanted to and everything is made up anyway"

Breaking norms is kind of a huge aspect of fantasy, or at least it would be if people were willing to further distance themselves from Tolkien's cock.

>Just like Walking Dead call Zombies 'walkers'.

They have multiple nicknames for the zombies though, which tended to differ by region. It's comparable to how some people call carbonated soft drinks soda, pop, pepsi, or coke regardless of brands.

>Doesn't further the conversation

These conversations are almost always a dead end because the people going "HUUR ISS NOT A DRAGON" just want to be jacked off for knowing what a "real dragon" is, even though "real dragons" don't fucking exist.

>whip out bong
>"but can you one-hit this, nigga?"
>chill with him

Are people still watching this crap?

It started off as entertaining but now its literally just political bullshit.

>Hurr durr even though its a male dominated society literally every main character is a empowered female whose been betrayed or abused by some guy and then she gets her revenge.

I dont even need to see the spoliers for this season to know literally how the whole season will go. Basically girls killing guys and no progress is made against the white walkers whatsoever.

This

Vikings isn't fantasy bitch.
Apples and Oranges you wannabe trendsetter ass nigga.

this episode was retarded. The least they could have done was burn the dragon's body and annihilate the entire undead army before running away.

>Why did the author write it like this
Because the Author wrote it like that

See the 'why' is the important part, Saying;
>Dragons Don't really Exist
>Here are some other words they use instead of 'Zombie'
Is you just talking shit without even approaching the actual question

wtf happened to Jaqen H'ghar and the faceless men? what a worthless investment if they don't show up again.

ok so john is daenerys' brother? they have sex on the boat? without condoms right so then what
autistic dragon baby?

jesus you are a blinded retard aren't you

what isa even the point of this

>Someone on the interenet was right about something and that makes me reeeeee

Kind of this.

If you arent an empowered womyn you are a guy sucking the dick of one in this show. It makes the whole thing pretty unrelatable and unrealistic.

Like I get the whole mother of dragons thing thats cool, but pretty much every hold worth having is now in direct control of a woman in a society that, in seasons 1 - 3, established that women are basically just objects and nothing more. I mean the fucking queen was told to sit and spin so many times, the fucking queen.