Tfw you realize your actions have consequences

>tfw you realize your actions have consequences

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q
youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-florida-prison-guards-kkk-convicted-for-murder-plot/wlAurXrpQwzO6yeD3GrEMO/
youtube.com/watch?v=EbPcSKCqKLc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

There's footage of him clamoring for violence, but now that there's a warrant for his arrest, the rally was "all about peace" lmao

context?

Nazi scum literally crying like a baby after realising that doing illegal things will get him arrested

>nazi
Says who

What did he do that was illegal?

He rambles on about how the jews are gonna replace him and about the "subhumans"
Made several threats of violence and incited violence
Ex: "alot more people are gonna die before we are done"
That was referencing Charlottesville btw

His actions! Asshole!

Get rid of both sides violently

> actions
defending others who are being attacked by entitled reactionaries?
You think he can't notice patterns in the AntiFa? That it is unlikely that there will be more political violence and targets picked at random by fringe on "both sides"? stfu, it isn't rocket science and you are a cuck
Shit happens and you are either a NatSoc trying to be edgy against the Libertarians, an emasculate liberal, or a cuckservative pretending the world is a rightly establishment

Actions: talking shit about killing people in public.

AntiFa shouldn't attack people, but faggots shouldn't expect to make death threats and not get his ass burned.

Not a call for violence, covered by freedom of speech

He is literally a faggot

Regressives shouldn't be expected to be accepted socially, as they hide behind the thinnest veil of etiquette to use whatever angle they can get

good now apply this to antifa so we can get this country back on track

no nazis
no antifa
no meaningful difference

>Not a call for violence
Threatening someone's life is a call for violence and it isn't covered by freedom of speech. If you say that to someone they can file a civil lawsuit against you. Freedom of speech doesn't trump individual liberty

Its interesting nobody did this shit to blm.......

Where did this photo come from

Nazis shouldn't be expected to be accepted socially, as they hide behind the internet and make death threats until they finally crawl out of their hole to kill someone.

thats... not him

It isn't a conflict of Freedom of Speech and individual Liberty, he talks big on his show but he never called for an immediate action against an individual.

kys niggerfaggot, Nazis being the only one to endorse white culture and the virtue of it is part of the problem.

Are you a real person?

Say that to the judge haha

You fags throw around the word nazi like you know what it means. You don't. These kind of exaggerations (fascist, etc) show you're just a kind of whimsical snowflake.

Yep, fasci- Libertarianism is justifiable.

If I am careful with my words... I am more likely to get the judge on my side than you are.

>Its interesting nobody did this shit to blm...
Several lawsuits were filed against BLM and over 40 people were arrested for the Baltimore riots alone.

Yeah, keep believing that...

>Protesters waving Nazi flags
>Protesters dressed in Nazi uniform
>Protesters chanting famous Nazi chants

Waaaah why are you calling them Nazi's you damn snowflakes ;'(

> Communist with high-minded egalitarianism, pretending that modernism is a legitimate shield to hide behind and that MacArthur didn't see sympathetics among American populist

That isn't what the founding fathers had a vision of...

underrated

>Whataboutism
>Many sides

>implying there is a state of normative and neutral state that your select talking point appeal to and isn't its own loaded agenda of double-think and group-think

says himself.

No one here is a communist. Do you think everyone who hates WN shitlords likes communism?

Nazi isnt the same as white supremacist, some nazis weren't white, granted they were not german either but that should be obvious

this guy is a white supremacist.

>tfw you hate both radical sides and people don't understand why you don't just hate the one

Some apply a pic related, got no meme folder.

how about this?

And I see a guy wearing a tinfoil hat.

How does it feel to be back class after the summer?

youtube.com/watch?v=rjQtzV9IZ0Q

That'll do pig, that'll do.

thanks user, i got a nostalgic tickle from that, almost forgot that movie was a thing

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

He's right. You are being tricked and you're too stupid to see it

No, but people who revere an institution to defer to for a feeling about being "the real American" when they have no fucking clue what the founding fathers envisioned... which I am not typing out, becomes I got work shit to get to

The world must be very confusing to you as you seem to be quite disconnected from reality. The only communists there are are in your head.

Honestly, getting a conviction for "inciting violence" is really difficult. And something as nebulous as "A lot of people are gonna die before we are done" isn't a good legal standpoint because it's a statement, not a threat. Any decent lawyer could argue a statement like that as a realistic outlook of the contentiousness of his political activism, rather than a threat by his person against another person. Unless he said shit like "I'm going to kill a bunch of people before this is done," then a prosecution couldn't argue that he's engaging or even threatening violence. Just that he expects it.

So one guy loses his shit and rams his car into a crowd, and suddenly the whole group is responsible for one crazy asshole's actions?

Tell me again how not all Muslims are terrorists.

>Tell me again how not all Muslims are terrorists.

Okay...., not all Muslims are terrorists.
However, all ISIS are, in fact, terrorists.
To further explain for the simple minded:
Not all white people are terrorists.
But, all KKK & Neo-Nazis are, in fact, terrorists.

Now, go off into a corner & lick your wounds like the beta wannabe you are.

Not really no. The KKK doesnt actively kill people anymore. KKK killed about 2000 black people in their entire lifetime. Black people kill more black people than that in a single year lol.

By that logic all communists are terrorists as well. After all they killed a lot more people than nazis did.

Two KKK convicted yesterday in murder plot just yesterday:
palmbeachpost.com/news/crime--law/new-florida-prison-guards-kkk-convicted-for-murder-plot/wlAurXrpQwzO6yeD3GrEMO/

But feel free to keep living in your little fantasy myth bubble.

youtube.com/watch?v=EbPcSKCqKLc

Like how liberals were posting to Facebook about killing people at their anti protests?
Both sides are honestly retarded. The left more so but that doesn't make the right any better

Beein a nazi doesn't make you a terrorist.

>One guy
James Harris Jackson
Dylan Roof
Jeremy Joseph Christian
John Russell Houser
Frazier Glenn Miller

Lets not forget the failures who got arrested before they could use their illegal weapons to kill people and destroy important infrastructure to impose martial law:
Glendon Scott Crawford
Terry Eugene Peace, Brian Edward Cannon and Cory Robert Williamson
Shane Robert Smith
Walter Eugene Litteral, Christopher James Barker and Christopher Todd Campbell
Baldwin Borough

etc. etc.

Yes people kill people. Every single day. Statistically black people kill more white people than the other way around. But when the murderer is black, you arent as quick to say race is the motive. In fact their murder rate is about ten times higher than it is for any other race of people in the US. You know you can just google those statistics right?

He's not wrong.

>unironically defending Jews
good goyim

Antifa hasn't actually killed anyone. WN have killed plenty of people and those fuckers actually hired someone to get the guy assassinated and celebrated when the police set up a fake dead body.

>haha look guys heres some nazis
>n-no dont look up Berkley
>p-please stop talking about Baltimore riots
>t-those cop killings were not because of us

Communism killed plenty of people

Literally the same situation as the liberal protest
>Protesters arrested found with bricks, glass bottles, fireworks, etc.
Liberals are so fucking dumb it's ridiculous

>Antifa hasn't actually killed anyone.
If they haven't, it's just a matter of time. They have certainly been trying.

Remind me, who shot the politicians playing baseball? Oh clearly it was just some lone crazy guy, not a whole group, right?

>40 people

good thing they got them all

This shitstain used to work at the Uno across the street.... bye bye...

>being this autistic

communism killed a lot of people
did the current Antifa in America kill anyone?

No one died in Berkeley
No one died in the Baltimore riots

People got severely hurt, but it's nothing like murdering people and stockpiling a bunch of bombs and weapons of mass destruction to kill a race and cause martial law.

They've been calling for killing since the protesting started. Then one dumbass wants to go and run through a crowd of other idiots. Then, since antifa actually hasn't killed anyone yet, surprisingly, they're somehow white knights.

>hurrr these brave men and womyn are freedom fighters who protec u!

This narrative was brought to you by the fine folks at CNN.

wow, good luck America

OH NOES! HE SPOKE AGAINST THE JEWS!?!?

WHAT A MONSTER!!!!

ITT: Nazis sympathizers, Sup Forums is a cuck

he's crying because he lost track of his fucking guns

They probably have. Just wasnt published in the media as a politically motivated murder. Im sure we can grow up and agree that 90% of the media in the US is extremely biased liberal horseshit.

If you watched any of his videos you know he doesn't want violence you idiot.

If you don't think these beautiful women deserve state funded sex changes and universal basic income, you are literally a nazi, and should be shot like a dog.

>What a glitch in this website.

watchml.olivesin.com

lugenpresse dindu nuffin

Ah yes, the classic weebist meme; "I'm smarter than everyone". Of coarse you are, Timothy. Why would your mom tell you that if it wasn't true?

Except for those cops that keep getting randomly murdered.

Oh wait, that's BLM.

>n-nazis watch out, we'll hit old people with pipes!
>that'll teach you nazis!

>refutes nothing

Is this one of those red-pill-alpha-male-chads I keep hearing about?

Who exactly is in charge of dividing and conquering you?

Micah Xavier Johnson didn't like BLM at all. He was part of the Nation of Islam and the Black Panter Party. He was a black supremacist through and through.

So we should kick out all of the Muslims because a ton of them want sharia law?
Wow, you fucking biggot.

Warum sagst du Lügenpresse ohne ü? Just as stupid as saying spiel all the time. Just call it fake news and quit being a snob.

>tfw this does not apply to commies and muslims

"Not tolerating intolerance" is not the same as "trying to kill the intolerant."

I wish I could have had a choice, but the alt-left is going to give us trump again in 2020

It's Iran all over again. These extremists are going to make us the next sharia law Muslims.

Unless you're on Sup Forums, OP.

Ya right... with 30% approval? I don't think so...