>show off my taste on Sup Forums
>everyone says it's Sup Forumscore

Well....

show us

Literally Sup Forums core

>"Other people like that thing, how dare you like that thing!"

good taste user

that's just the essential moo chart

my god your taste, it doesn't get any more entry level and generic than this.
i'm not even memeing

Yeah this was me a few years back

If you're anything like me you don't actually like music that much and just want to fit in

I only come to Sup Forums anymore because I play the guitar and like to talk about the little music I do like

people will rag on ya at first but once you refine your taste a little it will stop. listen to ariel pink and mac demarco's studio albums, i think you'd like them.

Your greatest mistake was showing off your music taste like it was a fashion statement. Don't want to take memes too seriously.

hey embryo, if you can't stand people shitting on you just leave this site
go to reddit or something

generic, they were right
how hard is it to branch out with all this music at your fingertips jfc

I've noticed that a lot of musicians don't listen to music as much as your average Sup Forums user.

>showing off music taste
>not realizing musical taste is just a codeword for severe autism

ishygddt

yo i gave you recs in the chart thread
you better listen to them boi

Looks like Sup Forumscore essentials in a different order. Sorry bud.

If you like Bowie that much then try some other glam rock like T.Rex and Roxy Music
If you like The Beatles you'll probably like The Kinks
The Sound is good post-punk

+ yanqui uxo, the seer

i think i have the same problem

This reminds me of one time about a year back where I posted an album that had probably never been posted here before and a day later some kid posted his chart which featured nothing but albums frequently posted here... as well as the one I had posted just a day prior.

kinda ya but not that bad
listen to drone

what does Sup Forumscore even mean.

albums that Sup Forums likes to talk about

>mfw I purposefully make my charts with more obscure and idiosyncratic albums so no one thinks I'm a Sup Forumsdrone

post chart

>First album is Loveless
This is bait, right?

I never have a real chart. I just go through my library and randomly pick (mostly) lesser known (at least on Sup Forums) albums I like and because it's different each time no one suspects anything and I get a few (You)s complementing my taste.

Here's an example of one.

>still not even good taste

Le obscure musik xD

Here's how to get a wider scope in music:

>Download MusicBee or Spotify or whatever else is equipped with Last.fm plugin
>Make Last.fm account
>Listen to music you normally would
>Use Last.fm recs and explore RYM for more musicians in that genre

>mfw i was one of the people who insulted you in the chart thread

you aren't foolin anyone but newfags

is there some ap that makes these charts? or do you autists copy paste all that shit in there by hand in paint?

yes

There's sites.

t. autist rymdrone with no friends at all ahhahaha look at you loser

Your taste is supremely mucore. I mean, pretty much every album on your list is considered entry-level. But weve all been there (and many mutants have more mucore on their charts than they care to admit). Keep exploring and your taste will become more personal in time.

why can't you just listen to things other people haven't heard? it's much more exciting