You can't disprove this Sup Forums

You can't disprove this Sup Forums

True

White pow

Sage jew threads

Moar of her?

Disprove the op for more

Nobody gives the St. Patrick's Day Parades shit for excluding gays in the name of their culture? You're Irish, so you should know that's blatantly not true.

There is no pan-Eurpoean culture, but there are infinite made-up genders that deserve respect because they come from the same culture of gender expression? You're OPfag, so you should know that's blatantly not true.

Black people all come from Africa? There are no native black persons in South America that are not of African origin? There are no black Caribbean people without any connections to Africa? All black people are unified by he white slave trade, even those who were not a part of it? Black people "probably" don't know what country their heritage stems from, but "us white people often can"? You're ignorant, so I forgive you for not knowing that's blatantly not true.

Finally, kiss my big dick for making me defend white nationalism to point out your double standards.

A white person can be proud of their heritage just as anybody else can. What matters is which portions of your history you're proud of. I'm proud of the accomplishments white people have made and I'm hugely ashamed of the genocides and civilization-wide damages white people have caused.

Stop thinking in black and white.

The blacks that werent involved were indirectly. Their families were stolen, as were their lands and resources.

Thank you. I wish the news would do this. "We here at WSUK realize that all we do is talk about bad things, and that some of you might be feeling a little down because of it. So, here. Take a look at some really nice tits."

100% accurate.

Stupidest thing I've read today. It's still early, but off to a good start.
Assuming this isn't just bait: Then African blacks cannot claim black pride because they know their ancestry. There are tons, and tons of blacks all over the world that weren't slaves.

You can't disprove flying spaghetti monster OP.
You also can't disprove that you're a faggot.

But I can disapprove.
No, but seriously did you really think that I'd read all that?

Yes

White pride does makes no sense, why should I hold pride for a group of people that have nothing to do with me except a genetic mutation, as an earlier poster said culture is about the rituals that we preform together and how that connects us. Being proud of being white is like proudly having sand in your vag

This is classical rationalization liberal rhetoric. Trying to legitimate retarded statements because of "muh this is the way I think".

The fact blacks were enslaved doesn't make claiming black pride more legit than white pride. This is just a retarded statement with no proof nor argument.

Also, white pride isn't about "culture", but about the pride belonging to a race, same than the pride claimed by niggers. Same pride, different treatment in media = propaganda. End of story.

>why should I hold pride for a group of people that have nothing to do with me except a genetic mutation

Because racial determinism is a thing, therefore you share a lot with your people. Nobody can force you to be proud of this, nobody gives a shit, but it makes sense to. You can't troll the truth out tof this.

This is marginally true. An example would be how the Japanese became Japanese-Americans after the internment camps. A whole generation of Japanese were mindfucked into proving to the government that they were Americans.

That being said Whites are in the midst of losing a long established culture in this country but refuse surrender it over like the Africans and the Japanese did. This justifies the right to congregate and celebrate under the flag of White pride as it is a culture more than a race.

Same user here.
Furthermore, if it really *is* a cultural thing, then American blacks claiming black pride would be due to their cultural roots i.e. their music, sports, food, etc.
Blacks in Africa or Europe or wherever have a completely different culture and then shouldn't be allowed to participate in American black pride. They would need their own. There would need to be West-African-Black-Pride and British-Isles-Black-Pride, etc.

>legitimate retarded

I've read all I need to

>black lives matter
>black
not African, African-American, or any cocktail like that.
So fuck off.

I'm a finn, we were enslaved bys Sweden and Russia and forced to fight wars for hundreds of years.
Niggers sold other niggers to slavery and they still bitch and moan about it.

Who captured, enslaved and sold blacks into slavery? Other blacks.

>they still bitch and moan about it
its for the free gibs

The only blacks that are really complaining are the American ones, anyway.

eh the blacks have only had what like 4 maybe 500 years of predujice, come back when you have over 2000 years like the scots and irish. the niggers wish they knew what cultural appropriation was, but now they're grasping at straws.

Can I get a what? What? What? What?
Sucking on black cock

Yep, and its honestly sad how few blacks actually are even aware that the only fucking reason they are here now is because another nigger in the past sold their ancestor to slavery.

Mmmmm, nothing sexier than the swag of a black man.

You want me to wreck that pussy

They could have American Pride. But they don't. They have Black Pride. That's a skin color. Their culture and ancestry going back at least 5 generations is American. Probably closer to 7 generations. Many, many white Americans have less generations in this country and yet many of them still have American pride.

It's a matter of how you CHOOSE to identify yourself. When you CHOOSE to identify yourself as your skin color instead of your culture, it's not my fucking problem. I don't call myself a White American. I'm just a fucking American. Just like all those black people who were born here. But if you choose to differentiate yourself from me based on your own skin color, there is nothing I can do about it. I'm sure as shit not going to feel bad about it.

African American is a group based on color.
Latino is a group based on language.
Asian is a group based on continent.
Caucasian is a group based on some place called Caucasus.

We live in a fucked up worked, confused more by fucked up people. Deal with it.

Looks like there's another nigger trying to spread his seed. So, tell me, will your nigger spawn be fatherless this time or will you man the fuck up from your prison cell

But all those generations were ruined by racist white people. Blame white people for necessitating black pride. You didn't and still don't want us to be Americans. We're not welcome here.

That actually makes sense. But that being said, you do realize that not all black people in america are descended from slaves?

I'm sure this is a bait thread but for all the people who seriously believe that garbage let me say this. Black people need to get the fuck over slavery. It has been almost 200 years since it ended so why the fuck are you lazy niggers still complaining? The Japanese had all their shit confiscated and they where placed in concentration camps during ww2 and those mother fuckers not only don't complain but they are doing better than white people. Blacks are given every opportunity by white people to succeed but they insist on fucking it all up and ruining any section of the country they get their chimp hands on. To be proud of "black culture" is to be proud of failure, poverty and crime. they only people keeping black people down are other black people so stop blaming white people for your problems.

>This justifies the right to congregate and celebrate under the flag of White pride as it is a culture more than a race.
>justifies
No justification is necessary. OP, you flat out don't need to justify (at. All) what you do as long as it doesn't fuck with anyone else.

And thats exactly the reason, all you niggers do is whine and bitch and cant' let go of the past.

Other niggers sold your ancestors to the slavers.

What about Arab pride or Muslim pride? They enslaved Africans hundreds of years before the Europeans did, and bought around 27x more slaves in that period. Most whites didn't own slaves in the Americas, and the European pride comes from the fact that Europeans are more similar to each other than any other group.

Stop projecting your own inadequacies on us. Get a job, start a family, pay taxes, stop killing each other over drug deals, stop acting as ignorant as possible and you'll soon find no one actually sees you any differently than anyone else. You are only treated differently because you refuse to behave in an acceptable way to society. I've known plenty of black people who acted accordingly to society and no one ever treats them differently than anyone else.

It's only when you start acting like a fucking idiot that people start withdrawing from you. You need to learn some accountability for your own actions and stop telling us we're treating you differently because of your skin color. We aren't. We're treating you differently because you refuse to be a fucking human being. You keep murdering, robbing, and assaulting people because "the man is holding us down."

Well, we're not. You have more than equality. You have an easier time receiving governmental assistance. You have an easier time getting into college. You have quotas that require employers to hire you. You have plenty of advantages, but you choose not to use them.

Quit blaming us for your weak will. Instead, get up and make something of yourself. You never hear this kind of shit from the Asian community. Ever wonder why? Because they fucking grind their asses off to partake in our culture instead of railing against it.

> White pride does makes no sense
Goddamn did you just get off of the plantation?

Well what sense does black pride make? What rituals do they do? The weekly drug deal and family BBQ?

Then why can't they be proud of being American?

Kek no white culture
White english people invented higher learning establishments over 1300 years ago.
Did niggers and chinks do that. No. No they did not.

Why is it not West African pride then? And why are other Africans accepted into black pride events and engage in black pride?

The only reason we need those "advantages" in the first place is because of racist white people standing in the way. Those "advantages" are to rebalance things that white people messed up. It speaks to how monstrous white people are that we need these affirmative actions to help us overcome our white oppressors. You should be ashamed

Why don't asians need these advantages? Probably because they aren't fucking stupid chimps. If you still need help this far along then you are no better than children

>>you should be ashamed

Not even for a minute. Only crippled people use crutches. Last time I checked, black people were capable of just as much as white people. Yet... here you are.... using a crutch. You CHOOSE to sit there crying about how horrible I am. You could, instead, choose to get a real job and be a father to your children. You could choose to pay taxes and stop doing drugs. You could choose to do anything you wanted. Instead you choose to be held down by your own imaginary dragons.

Black people are a more tragic version of Don Quixote.

Maybe it's the whites who are mentally handicapped and can't follow rules we learned in kindergarten.

asians freely came into this country with econimic stability
blacks were transported here against their will and were disadvantaged by the system until 1970
>chinks dont need advantages
of course not, chinks aren't disadvantaged. Black people are.

Amen

Typical. Racial epitaphs against anyone not physically similar to yourself. And WE'RE the racist ones, right?

instead of telling them how they're making all the wrong choices, we need to offer solutions to their problems. Just shouting at someone doesn't make them change at all.

what? I'll call an asian a chink, a black person a nigger and a whitey a cracker. Instead of getting triggered by my words, how about we discuss actual issues?

>we're not welcome here.
If you go into this debate with this attitude, nothing is ever going to change about your views of whites.
You're still not wanted here by whites?
How come we don't chase you off the streets then? How come the dedicated of your community still get steady, well-paid jobs? How come an African-American was elected President in 2008? How come he was re-elected, although he didn't keep his promises? Stop blaming your faults and failures on the system and instead try to achieve something in your life, like many other blacks already have.
It's convenient to shift the blame on society, isn't it? I mean you already tried EVERYTHING and yet, society holds you back right? You're using white supremacists as an excuse for not doing anything and never trying, because why not? It's working. You're contributing nothing to society, but it's okay, because you possibly couldn't. You're making yourself feel better about your own failure by creating an enemy who is to blame for all the wrongdoings in the world.
Pathetic

I already did. You continue to cry about shit instead of admit you could do something with your life. Then you start calling people names. You left the point. I feel no remorse calling you to task for it.

Please don't forget that the slaves that were brought to America were slaves IN AFRICA first. Nobody was enslaved by the white man - just traded (by the Dutch).

And if you had a choice between being a slave in Africa or being a slave in America, you would (if you're being honest) choose America hands down.

The solution is in the rebuke.

It's not yelling. I do not feel strongly enough about it to yell. You are clearly projecting your anger onto me.

If you cannot see that I offered a solution in the rebuke, I'm not sure how you hope to participate in any helpful discussion.

The solution is

>>choose to get a real job and be a father to your children. You could choose to pay taxes and stop doing drugs. You could choose to do anything you wanted.

I'm not even black, I have a job, and I have a pregnant wife of 1 year. I'm doing okay with my life, but I see black people making bad choices over and over again and I think there has to be some reason, so instead of complaining how about we try and find the source of the problems they're having?

This thread started with a complaint

I don't think you understand my point. My point is this:
as an example, black people do more drugs, they're involved in more drug-related crime. We could just tell them 'stop doing drugs', or we could figure out WHY they're doing drugs and solve the problem.

I don't agree with OP.

Their genes preclude them, in general, from fatherhood. They evolved in a society where women were shared amongst the men so no man really knew whether a kid was his or not. This breaks the connection between a father and his children, thus damaging the instinct necessary to spend one's own resources on and risk one's own survival for their kids who maybe aren't even truly theirs.

>white pepole can often trace their ancestors

Not if you grew up a poor fag with nearly no family.

I've found the source of the problem. Being a victim is easier than being responsible for your own mistakes.

That's why we teach our children about personal accountability. So that they can stand up and admit they are wrong, that they made a mistake and then move on and be better.

But that process is much more difficult than just saying someone else screwed you over.

So lazy assholes choose the easy route and all of a sudden "The man is holding me down".

Well, I'm pretty fucking sure that the "man" didn't put a gun into their hand and make them rob a liquor store for $20 so they can buy a rock. But they sure love to blame us for it.

Trust me user; you cannot help someone who does not want to help themselves.

Horse... water... drink.... all that jazz.

They are doing drugs because they don't have fathers

What about it?
That's not the subject.

It's like suddenly bringing up Hillary, Wtf?

The OP is partly correct. There is an AMERICAN black identity. White identity is much more complex in America. Now "black" identity most everywhere else in the world outside the US doesn't exist that way. There are distinct cultures defining people of African descent elsewhere, in the US their roots only extend so far.

Yes. The only "white privilege" is that whites cannot blame other races for their own shortcomings.

No, they just blame other groups for the "fact" that God is upset and not giving out cooler shit.

Sorta the same but not.

Sounds like you're pretending to want what you're saying you want because it sounds blameless and would elicit applause and you would be praised for magnanimity. A racist black person would then turn to you and say ,"See, my hope had almost been extinguished, but maybe there are some good white people after all."
You'd exchange pleasantries and never have to encounter each other directly again and you'd get credit for being not racist.

Because the Africans had no written language and their culture consisted of subsistence herding and foraging they are unable to trace any of their ancestory. Basing their entire cultural pride around hating "whitey" for slavery, abolished more than a century ago, is absurd.

why are the fathers leaving?

See

To rob Footlocker

I just think it sucks when people are financially fucked. If I see a homeless guy I'll go buy him a meal, It's not much of an expense for me

And you don't care if it's his choice to be homeless?

Homeless people aren't financially fucked - they're fucked in the head.

>What a glitch in this website.

watchml.olivesin.com

Quality bantz idiot

Find a race that has never been enslaved by another, the middle east still takes thousands of abed daily.

Go blame the Arabs 200 yrs for shit we didn't do go fuck yourself.

Now that I think about it, khajiit are treated more like niggers than the actual niggers in game.

user, I'm the long-winded guy that you have been mostly talking to.

etc.

I have no issues with you wanting to help people. In fact, I think we need more of that in the world. My only problem with you is that you seem unable to distinguish between someone who needs help and someone who is too lazy to help themselves.

Buy a homeless guy a meal. Offer them a shower and a shave, eight bits. Help a cripple back to their feet after a fall.

But don't waste your time trying to help someone who is just too lazy to do for themselves. There's plenty of people who NEED help out there. Too many, in fact, to be wasting time on those that could do it themselves, but would rather rely on you to do it and then talk shit about you afterwards.

the argument is sound but it seems to dance around the real crux of the problem, where pride becomes supremacy. it's okay to be proud of your history but it's when your history lets you think you're somehow better than someone else you're actually being a twat. tl;dr: black "pride" and white "pride" are equally

The Redguards are accomplished and respectable, unlike Khajiit.