If the alt-right wasnt violent there was no need for antifa to exist...

If the alt-right wasnt violent there was no need for antifa to exist. So saying that the alt-left is violent too is no excuse for the alt-right's horrible actions, because the alt-right started it itself. Prove me wrong.

Both entities came out of thin air no more than 2 years ago.

The far left deciding that all straight white people are bad, was a stupid idea. The right making an even more fringe idea than the Tea Party was also a stupid idea.

The %95 hope both groups kill eachother off.

We need some dead snowflakes.

Wrong.
ANTIFA has been around for over half a century in Europe starting just after WW2 when people got tired of oppressing fascist leaders.
Italians were one of the firsts to have an antifa movement in order to make sure Mussolini type people never got back into power.

That's the dumbest thing I've ever seen on this site. Congratulations.

Why are you faggots still fighting? Both left and right are wrong. Fuck your racism and stop talking about it.

Anifa and BLM are just as bad as the white nationalists. The sooner you accept you are part of the problem the better.

The People of Antifa police toughts, speech and expression of the "wrong" opinions. I'm a member of the Swedish Moderate Party and i have gotten a lot of shit from Antifa without being violent. I just like to crack some banterish Jones from time to time.

So a response to what you wrote, it's absolute horseshit and I have a friend who were a former member of Antifa, he said that they almost killed a guy for being a contiversal right winger.

With this said, go fuck yourself you nasty-ass Commie

Both sides are a bunch of cunts. I'm hoping they wipe each other out eventually.

What horrible actions? Hitting some girl with a car?

Leftists killed 100 Million people during 20th century.

I could care less about who is to blame or who started it.

I want to round up every alt-right and alt-left extremist and put them in the fucking gas chambers. You are all shit.

Nobody cares.

Antifa are faggots. They are beta cucks, apologists. Alt right are just normal straight white people who don`t like degeneracy. Prove me wrong, faggot

>I could care less
So you do care?

Alt right- nazis
ANTIFA- commies

Clowns to the left of me, jokers to the right. Kill 'em all. Don't need or want either.

this.
It's time for the radical central to rise and shine, and bludgeon all extremists to death.

both sides are just looking for fight because of how worthless they feel in a globalist society that renders them insignificant

ANTIFA, BLM, Neo-Nazis, the KKK...
They're all fucking retarded faggots who should be put down to purify the USA.

radical centrists
lol

They had a permit and were peaceful until Antifa showed up, I was there watching the whole thing

>oh look it a 'One side gets more extreme in an effort to stop the other side's extreme actions' episode

I should be studying for an exam. But I'm here instead.

That's pretty nice dude.

I'd hit it like a ton of bricks.

>B-buh it was them who started

If you're permanent children maybe it's not so bad that you end up dead by ideology. That's all you have, all you will ever have. Sad lives. Your individuality is inexistent.