Msg Logs plz

post vids

upload folder.

probably spend more time then upload 1 by 1

Loot

please post, humiliate that slut

>uses apple products

All your points are invalid already.

Their soul purpose is to get pregnant so the do whatever tgay can to achieve that it makes them love cock so much and that makes them extremely impulsive coupled wuth the fact that they are irrational and emotional selfish creatures.

Depends on what age and with whom.

Older women cheat because they're unsatisfied in their current relationship.

Younger women cheat because they've been indoctrinated into a society that's overly focused on sex - which has led to a reversion to their base instinct; which is to reproduce with as many different males as possible, in order to hedge their bets genetically on having their genes survive as long as possible. (This is made worse by guys who will settle down with a woman who already has kids. It basically gives them permission to pass their genes on with the guy who is sexually attractive but wouldn't make a good father/provider and still get the benefits of a guy who IS a good father/provider later)

When women cheat with black males, as your picture seems to be implying, it's mostly because blacks have evolved through their entire history to be as sexually competitive (thereby as sexually attractive) as possible, since their women have been the most promiscuous (which is why their males tend to share females, so that no guy knows that the kid is NOT his and thus they won't kill it (just like horses do - look it up)). This makes them pretty good at seducing and sexually pleasing women, but not good at much else. (You see this in their culture, which keeps them in poverty while focusing primarily on sex. Even the tough-guy posturing is meant to attract women and to intimidate or defeat their sexual rivals)

Read the book "Sperm Wars" to get a better insight into women's sexuality.

dump

POST THE DAMN VIDEOS FUCKING CUCK

two steps.
1. dubs
2. create vola and post it

>Why do humans cheat?
fix'd

Why not? it's in our nature we need spread our seeds and procreate as much as possible. Science proven love is just a brain trick to fool us to get laid so we don't go extinct its also proven that love dies after a while. It's same in animals they just fuck, make babies, wait until some point when they grow up then they leave and do it over again with some other animals.

What about race specific? Why would a asian ever want to go with blacks? Their size ratio doesnt make sense

Bumparoo

>gets bbc cucked
>hoe shows 0 hesitation or remorse doing it
>beta chink still protect her by not posting her juicy booty getting rekt

can you be more pathetic ?

I'll refer you back to my comments about sexual attractiveness. Attraction isn't a choice. If your instincts tell you a guy will: a) Probably get you pregnant, b) Give you a child that will also be attractive and able to survive long enough to reproduce, and c) Give you a child that is genetically different from you and the other people you are likely to mate with in your future (i.e. others of your race); then you will have an attraction to him and want to attempt to reproduce with him in order to have the best chance of your genes surviving long into the future.

Not that user, but....

My GF is Korean. I've dated a LOT of asians. Chinese, Jap, Viet, Korean, Filipino, etc.

Aside from a few exceptions, asian women HATE black men generally speaking. But somehow, there's a weird bias on the other side.... black men THINK that asian women love them.

I've been around the phenomenon for many years now and I still can't wrap my head around it. But really, 95% of asian chicks only date asian/white men, period. They really don't like black or mexican dudes. I'm not sure why a lot of black dudes think asian women like them.

Everybody cheats, men, women. it doesn´t matter. Now send the videos

for the love of god, post moar

dump collection

because they can without being (unwantedly) catched, contrary to dudes

dump

Im the dude she cheated with while i can confirm she was playing hard to get in the begin she was soaking wet afterwards.. i think all asians like black guys they just dont admit it.

>What a glitch in this website.

Dump collection here
/r/dbug0j80

Dubs demand it!

/b needs this collection! MOAAR!

dubs
post it to r/dbug0j80

Asian here, The only girls i see going for black expats in my country are the poor ones desperate for money.

This is what I mean. Black guys think asian chicks like them. Listen man, some do, but it's probably like 5% of the population.... and, think about how big the asian population is.

I don't mean anything racist about it, it's just my observation over the course of over a decade of dating asian women, both long and short term - and being around their family and friend groups. The majority avoid black people like the plague, same with mexicans.

Personally, I don't understand why. I think it has something to do with their traditional upbringing. Their parents are usually pretty racist, so I think they internalize that. Western asian women who are 2 or three generations in might not be that way.

Why does anyone?

bro, upload the videos.

She is actually really rich, well her dad is. They have a company based in ho chi minh city so i dont think she is desperate for money. At least i didnt pay her a dime.

uploaded one

twitter.com/xjeonboramx?lang=en
twitter.com/mademoeiselle

You sir are on your way to become a legend today

upload it

i agree partly. She also mentioned her parents wouldn't let her date guys especially black dudes. While it's fine that alot of expats including blacks work at their company.

where?

Good for you then. Can't say the same about 99% of the rest. But yeah, If a woman is poor enough, she'd probably fuck anyone of any color. If a woman is rich enough, she'd probably fuck anyone of any color as well.

Story? Is she your girl?

Ok I have got 2 times dubs, I think kek demands photos now

New research has found that having multiple sexual partners leads to happiness in the short term, but leads to a stronger dissatisfaction later in life.

what about you? which races do you fuck or find attractive enough to fuck as a asian girl? no offense just curious.

not my girl but she went with me

Because they're afraid to tell their partners that they aren't satisfied/don't love them.

>asian girl

They're soulless, immoral creatures.

There's a reason God created Man.
And when Adam told God that he was lonely, God should have made him a friend, not craft something as foul and devilish as woman.

So you're the black guy?

Where are you uploading the videos?

you kidding me? too good to be true

volafile r/dbug0j80

last time i checked

Got anymore msg's ?

it's in their tight genes

Bump

that was as big a let down as game of thrones =.=

They making money off shipping brah, no one got time for that.

3$ to make it, charge 30$ ship but only need 3-5$ to actually ship, Stupid bot!

If it's really you then you should already know why. If that girls boyfriend is that skinny fag with glasses then it was game over from the start. You knew that, you took advantage of your muscles and 10 inch dick and without remorse cucked the guy. I have to thank you, its things like these that make me see women's true nature

I doesn't even matter man. If she cheats, she cheats. Just walk away if that happens. That's gonna fuck her up more than anything that you would do in that rage. Been there done that shit. She still calls me to this day and asks for us to try again. It's been like 3 years now since she cheated. Since that day i didn't speak a single word to her. We bumped into each other couple of times and i just played the ignore game like she wasn't even there infront of me. Trust me, shit happens, blame yourself once and move on..

Still.. compared to her im huge. Im curious what made her want me. for me its simple. big booty and cute face is game for me

I demand the full conversation

no look at the messages it says marcelus at the top which means its the girls phone, this is fake and gay.

Can we have some pics?

Kek fuck vola

Who cares if it's fake. We're here to discuss about black dicks and cucks like our regular programming dictates.

>Nerd asian bf
>10 inch BBC
Don't act stupid nigga

laptop is also hers :) but whatever man if u think its fake its fine with me im not trying to convince shit here just a discussion

Post more motherfucker

Post the full convo

can you just shut the fuck up and post the content?

It is because they get a lot of attention and because of that they get the feeling that they are better and above the rest of the people, rules do not apply to them. Even if they get caught they will be "forgiven" from the rest of "men" just because they are wanted almost always because they are pretty.

Post the pics brah

Check my dubs black man

Same reason men cheat. Ya get tired of fucking the same person. Not much more to it...

roll

It's nothing but black dick. Post the convo or a video instead.

>Mfw left pic is circumcised
>Mfw right pic is not circumcised

Seriously who the fuck spends their time making this fake shit, do you retards do this in photoshop or just text yourself using two phones.

Nice pic, another adventure time bro :)

I got trips bro

shit, the devils trips

what site is that