Why is the media going full anti white?

Why is the media going full anti white?

Other urls found in this thread:

cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally-why/index.html
cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/08/16/trump-republicans-charlottesville-navarro-sot-ctn.cnn
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html
edition.cnn.com/2017/01/05/health/hate-crimes-tracking-history-fbi/index.html
foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/07/trump-defends-western-civilization-and-media-call-it-racist.html
youtu.be/Kj5eypBex-U
youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

(((Juice)))

Why do jews want to create a unsafe west?
Are they trying to flush jews to Israel so they can democratically take control of Palestine and uphold the Balfour declaration??

>white people are making less babies
>less babies means less tax payers and less buyers and consumers

>white people know their rights
>companies prefer low wage workers

>white people developed almost every used technology
>if this keeps up, we won't need oil anymore and humanity will advance to the post scarcity era

>white people became non violent, yet resistant to control
>governments lost their chance to have complete control and lost their alibi to use force against the people

Why wouldn't the media become anti-white?

because they've stolen enough information to let them easily mop up whatever is left afterwards.

Israel does haves all data ever send stored on servers according a deal they have with the us.

Do you have any examples?

The narrative is spun, the "white nationalist" are being slandered and put in the same box with the kkk and neo nazis, they just dont want to end up like south africa being raped to death because they are white.

History repeats, using the exact same methods

by 2042 white Americans seriously will not be the majority of the population and has been confirmed by years of study,

its not just america, britain will be non white majority by 2031

notice all the commercials slowly adding more and more blacks over the years, it not anything to do with racism either. its preparing people for the inevitable

Keep telling yourself that.
>implying there aren't a vast majority of whites who won't only breed with other whites
Maybe you're right about the majority thing since they fuck like rabbits but whites ain't goin no where

A meme
An accurate article from an unnamed source

I asked for examples of the media going full anti-white, you didn't post any.

Brave guy, it's probably an 80% chance he comes out of there with AIDS, all for fun little photo shoot.

Whites dont have kids, their birth rate is like 1,3, other races have a birth rate of 6,7

See

Banking on a minority inferiority complex.

See the post with zero actual examples of the media going "full anti-white?" I already did, thanks.

What's wrong with either of those articles?

This is wiki (i know wiki is gabage)
bit there just has to be this little thing about critics, to undermine the thing in the end.

The white nationalist is used in the same breath as kkk neo nazis etc etc, even when they are just protesting the destruction of history

Europe's white essence is non-negotiable.

ok...

>wahh the liberal media doesn't support a white ethno-state
>boo hoo hoo I'm so oppressed why so much hate 4 my people

the dude is a professor

"Menachem Z. Rosensaft is general counsel of the World Jewish Congress and a lecturer in law at Columbia Law School. "

joos

tfw swimming in a toilet bowl

I think the word nationalist has been perverted. Whenever I take some political compass test online it calls me a nationalist but never a nazi. All it really means is that I'm not a globalist. Thinking that your country spends too much on foreign aid is a nationalist idea.

CNN "(CNN)Charlottesville, known as a progressive college town, is bracing for another white nationalist rally scheduled for Saturday.

Police anticipate as many as 2,000 to 6,000 people, including counterprotesters, to converge in the Virginia city, in an event that could be "the largest hate-gathering of its kind in decades in the United States,"

Its hate full to walk around with torches in protest?, in a attempt to not go extinct and with history and heritage diving of the cliff first?

So you haven't watched the news then?

They want to start a civil war. Theres people who make money from war.

Riiiight

Why would "I can find nutjobs in strange corners of the internet that say all sorts of crazy shit, I assumed we were talking about the media people are actually aware of." delete his comment?, is it because he realized that he got owned as the professor actually has a lot of sway in this world?

Yes, most torch-bearing mobs clamoring for a white ethno-state are hateful to some degree

Still waiting...

In all fairness the torches were just a distraction for the incoming cars

Professor != Mainstream news media

What site was his (completely non offensive and accurate) article published on?

Nearly every advert in the UK with a couple in has them as mix-raced right now. What the fuck is that about?

mixed-race ffs

>Mainstream news media
See
Do you even know that pretty much every jew reads that, thats pretty mainstream.
The guy is in the faculty , dont you think he has some control there over kids their minds?

Example b
cnn.com/2017/08/11/us/charlottesville-white-nationalists-rally-why/index.html

They are calling whites racist, that is the opposite, how nice of you to argue in extremes

I'm not a Jew, so I wouldn't know what they read. As a regular white American I can say I've never heard of that guy or the site, so why not just post something from the MSM that supports your argument if the bias is really so widespread. Or are you now shifting your argument from the media to academia?

Just the fact that it is called white nationalist now instead of just nationalist is a perversion

So you are biased and prejudges against ppl with torches ^^

No, they're calling people who want a white ethno-state racist. They're right.

>prejudge

Do you have the ability to take in inforation by yourself, or you just sit there waiting for stuf being handed to you when it is right next to you?

See
here is another cnn.com/videos/politics/2017/08/16/trump-republicans-charlottesville-navarro-sot-ctn.cnn

i am guessing you dont have the intellect to spot a narrative being pushed

>refer to all these posts you've already addressed
Holy shit why bother at this point

wtf is your argument here?
you dont acknowledge that white nationalism is getting liked to "bad thing" constantly?
hmkay got it, you are not white.

Instead of just slandering, why dont you bring some valid points against white nationalism ?

Entropy. Out of order comes kaos.

You addressed something? then why are you deleting your comments that got shot down as they are void of argumentation?

Kill any honky ya want just scream racist first, and you're gold!
Finally utopia is achieved.

Explain this insinuation and slandering anti nationalist narrative.
edition.cnn.com/2017/08/15/health/charlottesville-hate-crimes-public-health-bn/index.html

Whites are worthless trash. Dey never do nuffin to help society.

edition.cnn.com/2017/01/05/health/hate-crimes-tracking-history-fbi/index.html

Can I steal a car for a racist and get away with it?

Oh yeah, anything goes these days!

Because I called that dude crazy before I read what he actually said, which wasn't even a little crazy. I assumed if you were posting some nobody to support your argument it would at least be some wacko.

Explain why the establishment of a white ethno-state is not tied to racism or neo-nazi ideology

Because you all need to fuck like good rabbit goyim and breed out all culture and become effeminate beta cucks, men need to be devoid of testosterone so you all have oestrogen chemicals in your foods etc, also your children need to know that its okay to fuck other men in the ass when they learn about sex ed so they're all bisexual freaks and gay, and confused about their genders, there are 65 genders.

can't have anybody rise up against the system, also you need to allow all muslims to come in and control your communities and fuck your woman so there children can stop being jihadis and become westernized, it is for the good of society.

Then why do whites have them? its beyond retarded, you are the so called master race but you are to kind so now you are dying?

Going?

That's clearly bullshit. According to USA race classifications Hispanic aren't Caucasian which is lie. Hispanic people are white as well as middle eastern are white.

You dont know what you are talking about.
he says he should abolish nationalism, you like this.

this shows your bias.

This shows that you are wrong, at least you admitted that you spoke with out knowledge and with instant bias.

I don't believe it has anything to do with some conspiracy of creating some utopic/dystopic nation. People never succeed on that level of global planning. It's just impossible to steer a nation over the course of decades.

I think it all comes down to white guilt. You can't say anything anymore about niggers or any other race without being viewed as racist. And the same goes for LGBT's, women, or any other minority. But you are free to bash white people all you like for some reason. And the media is just another business, and it sells hate and misfortune. So it needs some group to blame, otherwise they have nothing to report.

this post says it all and is seriously under rated.

Right, well good luck fighting for your pure Aryan nation, I'm sure you'll have great success establishing ideals more retarded and impossible than even communism.

foxnews.com/politics/2017/07/07/trump-defends-western-civilization-and-media-call-it-racist.html

Also reality

If l white person says the word black everybody will look at you as though you are going to say some racist shit, it's built into everyones minds the racism. Everybody needs to stop being racist, the truth is you are all fucking racist behind closed doors... blacks whites aians Hispanics fucking everybody.

Being racist towards white people is the "thing" now. You get a pass, because they are born racist.

(((White guilt))) like the Holocaust maybe? Nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi nazi give us your $$ goyim. No one even remembers the 'other' six million gypsies and non-kikes murdered. Why? People think the Civil War was started over slavery why? These things fit a political-religious agenda.

The DNA proves it tho
>but those doggos in the pictures look alike!
alt-science.

Don't worry, a lot of them will kill each other in their teens early adulthood.

>Thank you java for this perfect aligment

watchix.photo-frame.com

Because so are women.

Nice unbiased title there, from americas most trusted news source (tm). Post RT next.

No doubt that white women are anti-white male

Funny because whites are going to have to get defensive about being white since you all think they're racist simply for being white which is actually racist and will make white people who aren't racist become racist.

Don't worry fellow whites. Once we are gone, all the non-Asian races will fall under the boot of their Asian overlords.

>I don't believe it has anything to do with some conspiracy of creating some utopic/dystopic nation. People never succeed on that level of global planning. It's just impossible to steer a nation over the course of decades.
>People never succeed on that level of global planning. It's just impossible to steer a nation over the course of decades.
Oke, now i just know that you are a jew who is covering shit up here.

Explain james and the creation of Israel 5:20 youtu.be/Kj5eypBex-U (he literally says it)
explain the Bolshevik revolution, explain the rise of the red army.
explain the fall of the prussian empire
explain ww1
explain the jewish exodus to Israel
explain ww2
explain the creation of the un
explain the creation of the eu
explain the flooding of europe with immigrants
and again, explain the Jewish exodus to Israel 2:08 youtu.be/Wk25AeFWMNs

i suggest you kinda stick to this order as they are related and causation to each other

Only because as a group we are conditioned to think of ourselves as boring. Plain ol' White people. White-bread. White-bred. Uncool. It's pretty cool to be black or PoC these days. This goes back to the 70's. We are held to a different standard.

He sounds so fucking evil, like he thinks you are all complete trash to be separated from him and kept dumb and stupid, fighting eachother so you all never turn on his kind. Excuse meir l'm just going to put on my spectacles.

>exodus to
My jimmies are rustled

yea 400 years of slavery and 150 years of section 8 housing will make ppl pretty racist too

Very few women want to be with a man that works 40 hours each week and pays his bills and taxes. That's definitely not very exciting.

There are poor whites aswell.. it's really about class and the ones on the bottom are racist, as you get higher to the top they stop being racist and then at the highest level they literally think you humans are disgusting things that need to be controlled regardless of what colour you are.

What is Henry Kissinger? We always fill our cabinets with sheenies why?

>muh white ancestors
meanwhilst you are doing nothing with your life wasting away arguing about null points on 4chinz.

oh how the great have fallen....

It's not. It's anti white-supremecist .

It's unfortunate that most women are emotional and irrational

It's funny, I stopped thinking this way when I got out of gradeschool...

whites such as myself have been a minority for an extremely long time, most of these swarthy races your calling white are not true white.

Ay least (((they)))'re no longer calling hispanics "White."

Stop posting that image you genuine moron. You can't just change political definitions to fit your narrative, you fucking newspeak spreading authoritarian scum.
>liberals are the most authoritarian!!!
>hot is cold
>dry is wet

Why do other ethnicities want white gone?

We are literally the sole reason for the greatest state of living the human race has ever known. We are the building blocks of first world comfort and morality. Without us it's only a mater of time before everything is in ruins.

Unless of course, China steps up to the plate. They have their own fucked up social and cultural draw backs though.

Why is it a good thing that innovation and prosperity dies?

china wont want niggers and spics in their society either.