Which European country has the best grills?

Which European country has the best grills?

germany, swiss, austria

dem blue eyes

Romania

Turkey

sweden

ROMANIA

Neither of those are European countries

Israel

Lmao
Gypsies everywhere, no thanks

Eh?

Nigger, Romania is fucking trash, are you high?

Spain has great grills, but they call them Parrillada

In ireland we just call them a "grill". A mixed grill of course is the best although in ireland that usually includes sausages or kidneys. In france a mixed grill is always a good quality chop or cut of lamb, pork and beef, but not with barbeque sauce of course.

Portugeuse grilled sardines and gambas - shrimp or prawns - is excellent as well.

>Israel
>European

Latvia, Ukraine, northern Italy

Neither of those are in Europe, but between the two the obvious answer is Georgia.

Armenia does have some hot women but all of the 1st generation ones I've met here are stuck up Princess Jasmines wearing diamond cluster and prude materialistic cunts.

Gyspy detected

England.

That's not the point. Actual Romanian women are awesome. He didn't ask where you wanted to live.

Learn
How
To
Read

Dreams of living on gibs in Europe.

Can't figure out why the right is on the rise.

Christ

Vatican

if you love sandniggers it's perfect

Argentina

Obviously some of you cannot into geography
Armenia and georgia are indeed part of Europe wheter you like it or not
And i'm romanian but i have a word: nordic boner... best boner so scandinavian grils are the best

Not the place, the women you stupid ass. You've probably never been to Romania.

Ofc georgia

Trick question faggot. If they aren't from America they are subhuman not grills. Get the fuck off my board eurocuck. This is an American board for Americans only fucko

Every Romanian girl I've ever met is gross.

Subhuman scum...

"Europe"

Best girls in Europe: Iceland, Ukraine, Estonia, Sweden, Germany, Spain

That. Is. Not. The. Romanian. Flag.

Not any of the slav nations, that's for fucking sure. Slavs are retarded mongoloid untermensch.

Ireland for me

Czech

*said the Untermensch.

What are you trying to prove here? Why didn't you use the English word? I bet that's the only word you actually know in German.

>the best grills?
Hmm... I had a good barbecue in France?

neckbeard had a laugh

Euroniggers gonna Euronig. Slavs are the negroids of Europe. Deal with it.

Neither of those countries are in Europe

American here,

By far the hottest girls are in Finland. I was there a couple of years ago on a Scandinavian trip from Norway to Poland, and I would say 7 out of 10 girls there could be rated 8 out of 10 or above. They were absolutely gorgeous except that they're all skin and bones in Europe.

I also found the girls in Lithuania to be pretty attractive. The girls in Norway were super-fit very athletically minded.

English girls have huge tits and hot accents but I kind of find them low class and dirty

You say this because...

American here again.

I forgot to mention on a Yugoslavian tour maybe about 4 years ago I seem to remember the girls in Tirana Albania were f****** drop dead gorgeous. Great asses I all dressed very nicely. I seem to remember Albania had the hottest girls out of the 10 countries in southeast Europe I went to and I was only there a day

Why are you telling me? German Aryan Masterrace here...

>armenia
>georgia
>european

Yeah, the girls are gypsies as well. Are you retarded?

I thought all those Czech girlswere immigrants going there for sex trade

...Said the neckbeard after he noticed that Vadim fucks the girl he likes

>germany, swiss, austria
Those are all sandnigger countries though.

Iceland

...They are not in Europe?

Dubs confirm

Georgian girls are hot, but there's very little variation in size and shape with young women. If you like little waifus with a serious face, you're sorted. If you want thiccness, you're out of luck.

its armenia u got that right

Well thanks for ending this international discussion, I can rest easy knowing user said so.