I WISH I HAD ABILITY TO STOP HEARING WHENEVER I CAN

I WISH I HAD ABILITY TO STOP HEARING WHENEVER I CAN
MY SISTER AND MOM TALK SO LOUDLY.I HATE THEIR VOICES. ITS DRIVING ME CRAZY

earphones?

Fuck your sister, she will calm down.

Get some noise cancelling earbuds user, Sony Walkman A Series come with some

stop living at home you fucking neet

How about moving out from mommy and sis?

he can't. how is he supposed to switch from pronhub before they come in.

We live in a big ass house and parents wouldnt want me to move out

I had the same problem when my sister lived with me with her new baby
>got my amplifier
>stuck my ipod on the main line using the cable and a 3.5mm adapter
>proceeded to play Praise Abort until they shut up or came into my room
>if they told me to be quiet I usually just said "oh I'm sorry I thought we were all doing a thing where we be as loud as possible, you know I love competitions"

I feel your pain bro, save up and move out.

who gives a shit what they want what do you want

And you want to their little baby forever, right?

It's YOUR life you beta faggot, always do what mommy and daddy want? Grow the fuck up and do what YOU want. Or stay home and cry around, your choice.

Ill eventually move out after graduating

DO THESE THINGS WORK

Take a tech screw driver, preferably a Phillips head. Stick it in your ear till you feel extreme pain, press a little more till you feel a pop.

Tada you can't hear them. Plus your fat failure ass can be eligible for Neet bucks, for your new disability. You can move out and game 24/7

2pbp

I feel like this when trying to concentrate at my desk at work.

aw. thats really super sad. I'm really sad for you.
:(
all there is left to do is kill youself.

Ps
I bought some reasonable price Bluetooth over ear headphones and use simply noise. Com or listen to music and it helps a bit

noise cancelling headphones

I hear people talking and I always think it's about me. I feel like people are making fun of me and fly into a fury. I hate everyone because they are all like that. I feel strongly about this.

My brother (49 years old) is literally crazy.

He went into a complete ragefit with extremely loud screaming from the bottom of his lungs, smashing doors and insulting everyone he sees because he found out I'm wearing the same t-shirt brand as him. He practially insists that I stole his shirts and have to give them back and it's still going on.
I even showed him the receipt that I still had because I just bought them last Monday and he says it's forged and that he will drive to the store tomorrow to prove that they don't even sell that brand.

Similar things happen at least twice a month. Literally batshit crazy.

I'm not making this up. He's turning 50 in a few weeks.

Oh that was like half an hour ago. Forgot to mention that.

Also this is happening at our parents house right now. I swear to god I'm not making this up.

Just give him back his shirt.

Go into your mom's room, pull down her panties, start fucking the shit out of her hairy pussy and give her something to scream about.

If your brother is 50 i assume you are 40+. Why the fuck are you still living together

My mom always caves in to his ragefits and does what he demands. This only teaches him that he can get what he wants by turning fucking insane all the time and it will even be worse the next time. He's been like this for at least 10 years now and it's getting worse and worse.

I'm 34. We're visiting my mom. I'm on the shitter right now and can hear him screaming outside.