I like how Liberals think they could ever win. You guys realize your the minority in our country right...

I like how Liberals think they could ever win. You guys realize your the minority in our country right? Do you realize how easily we could win against you?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc
web.archive.org/web/20060713021236/http://www.schweitzer.org:80/english/aseind.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>your

>TFW your mother and father are related by blood, so you think white supremacists can win anything but a dirty dick sucking contest.

None of that matters, which ever side has the US military wins.

You must be retarded if you don't understand what that map represents.

Did I trigger you snow flake? I'll be here while I drink your liberal tears, Sup Forums isn't your safe space cuck, you fucking libtard ',:^).No need; seriously, no ned to get made you fucking SJW.

>weirdly uncontroled use of emojis

Sure you ain't got mixed up there?

> judging by this map
Oh no the empty fucking wastelands will rise again

youtube.com/watch?v=gnXBeQwmmrc

if we can expect more pussies running way and ripping their clothes off, it shouldn't be a hassle lolol

>b8

But just because I'm bored: I love how it's Liberals vs. Nazis. Like every red county has its own backwoods inbred platoon masterminding the GOP.

>depopulated red areas are equal to heavily populated blue areas
ayy lmao

keep going im about to win inbred nazi bingo lol

lol pathetic

Considering the majority of the military in ConUs are based in the south and are made up of high school drop out white trash... that would be easy. They have been looking for a reason to frag their nigger squad members since boot.

The real question however is will the US military still exist in any kind of fighting form after an estimated 40-70% of them walk away from their posts (carrying with them all their issued weapons)

>inb4 seriousposting on /b of all places.
>also inb4 falling for b8

Anyway, I live in one of those red areas and its fucking miles of empty all around.

It represents large urban kill zones. Easily isolated and locked down with little more than fertilizer and hunting rifles on highways

Don't forget that most Republican/South/White Americans hold the most amount of personal weapons.

They could legitmately kill everyone else. How come the White Supremacist haven't thought of this yet?

Daily reminder be neighborly

>not understanding population distribution
You trumptards realize no one actually lives in most of the red areas, don't you?

>thinking a civil war would be a good thing
>thinking they'd be winners and losers
>not realizing some of those liberals would be your friends, your family
>not realizing how sad it is that politics has become a team sport

Other Americans aren't your enemy, even if you are really angry at the fact they have different opinions to you. Really hope this descalates because shit's pretty fucked up.

In a country where the state has a militarized police force, you can guarantee that a 'civil war' or whatever would be a shitty time for everyone.

Yeah we don't want to make all that empty red land angry.

>tfw trumptards would be completely landlocked with no international aid

>Liberals think they could ever win

>own mass media
>own pop culture
>made allowing gay marriage law of the land
>got the affordable care act to be law of the land
>got obama re-elected
>changed the definition of gender
>are the heads of some of the most powerful companies of the world (google, apple, microsoft...)
>keeping republicans on a short leash through powerful interests and professional protesting

seems like they're winning to me.

>Liberals realize they have control of every major city
>Feel emboldened and declare war
>Uwotm8.png
>Vietnam vets take their c4 they stashed and blow the bridges leading into all major cities
>Most of them have that retarded ring highway around them
>They're not totally boxed in
>No food because all the truckers are Republicans and refuse to drive to them
>Conservative forces create perimeters around the cities
>Just wait for them to die
>War over

>quotation instead of an argument
So I quote some fucktarded shit you've said and point out it's bollocks and that's somehow not valid?

Where do you think you will be better able to live? In that vast nothing, or in a city populated with 6 million starving and increasingly violent people? Urban deaths would be in the tens of thousands within a week of any major conflict. It took FEMA 14 days to fully enter New Orleans, and that was with NatGuard and a fully functioning government... it was also one fairly small city

>such tryhard bait

judging by that map and having a functional knowledge of geography. Blue will skullfuck red pretty hard.

he never said that

web.archive.org/web/20060713021236/http://www.schweitzer.org:80/english/aseind.htm

They can't win militarily which is why they are fighting culturally. The liberal mentality of telling everybody what they think is right drives them to education fields which creates a feedback loop because unlike republican professors they have no qualms about injecting their personal beliefs into their corses

Military is vastly conservative. That's why Dems try to block their voting

This.

but most rural whites are either on meth or old

Eh, the day when the US military turns on their own citizens is the day this country falls. You can't say they're on one "side" or the other because any war that's going to happen is going to be anything but civil. Cities will burn, and millions will die.

>Other Americans aren't your enemy

Yes, actually they are.

>not realizing some of those liberals would be your friends, your family

I have no liberal friends and liberal family members arent invited to any family events. I havent heard from my aunt in 20+ years and my mother didnt even go to her fathers funeral. If you have liberal friends, you are part of the problem

>Cities aren't incredibly vulnerable logistical nightmares that require vast tracts of supportive land in order to function!
>If the plebs in the backwaters turn on us then we'll just keep going! Dontcha know that Chai lattes just grow on trees.
>Logistics don't real.

I'd say it's because they don't want to, as someone who talks to people on all sides of the spectrum most right wing people want one, simple thing
>Fuck off and leave me to do my own shit, I just want to get on with my own life and not have your dick crammed down my throat.

you also realize most of us Trump supports own more than 1 gun hell I own 4 guns my self one of them an AR 15 so if you liberal fucks try anything on my land I'll shoot your asses

>lives in WI
>has castle doctrine
>can legally kill anyone I don't want on my property

I bet these liberal replies are bait but to any liberal reading this, your sides has clubs and signs the opposing side has (many not all) ammo stock piles and more than one gun so pick your fight

>ignoring the fact that the red half is empty and easy to occupy

What kind of bikelock was used?
Or maybe it was several people singling out one person as they must, being the hyenas they are.

>Update
will you retards stop falling for bait. Like honestly.

So an older person who has spent their life shooting and collecting guns is no threat?
That makes a lot of sense.

How do dems try to block their voting?

>Yes, actually they are.

No, they are not. They're your country men, you have just made them into a bogeyman because you disagree. I'd make the same argument to people on the left making bogeymen out of you.

>I have no liberal friends and liberal family members arent invited to any family events. I havent heard from my aunt in 20+ years and my mother didnt even go to her fathers funeral. If you have liberal friends, you are part of the problem

So now you'd advocate for people turning away their closest because they disagree with each other? That's pretty fucked up Sup Forumsro. Sounds like you've given up on thinking or looking for nuance and are just gunning for drama. Sad, many such cases!

Hahaha. What a shitty life you have.

I know these threads and replies are bait hence this is my first time actually replying to one of these but I just put a fair warning out to any liberals reading this, were fed up and trigger happy just keep poking us around and shit will fly

Yeah, problem with that. Map doesn't account for pop density, and every major city is already owned by blue.

This.
There really is a huge divide, liberals are not pleasant to spend time around, and I'm sure they think the same of us, but I don't care.
They want to change my way of life, and I'm content for them to live theirs the way they want. So who's in the wrong?

It is expected a large chunk of US military inside the ConUs would abandon their posts. Once that happens foreign soldiers would need to be brought home to reinforce bases. National Guard would pretty much dissolve overnight.

You would witness the rise of rural war lords with stolen military gear and the destruction of America as a super power within weeks. It wont be fun for anyone living anywhere near large population centers. The rioting, looting and general disorder over things like food and water will turn cities into concentration camps with no hope of anyone coming to help

Lmao.

You trump train fools are seriously retarded af. Like I dont know if I should cry or laugh about your stupidity. Thinking of that scenario of a nationwide civil war just shows how backwards, retarded and seriously just beyond stupid you idiots are. I bet you are already sitting in your basement, wearing combat clothes and holding your rifle just to "be ready" when the great civil war begins LMFAO.

Guys seriously, you are a fucking joke.

Best regards from a highly amused European citizen from Switzerland (thats not Sweden btw).

Yer foolish m8.
They already won.

You just haven't realized it yet.
It's game over. Trump is the last man standing.

Bless his soul, but there ain't nothing he can do on his own to save your country.
Sad times ahead.

Just a fyi: non-cucked countries in the Europe welcome you with open arms, brothers from across the ocean.

Doesn't change the fact that most of the military would side with the right and slaughter the left. It's coming sooner than we think, I'm afraid.

>Thank you java for this perfect aligment

watchix.photo-frame.com

>most trump supporters own more than 1 gun
[citation needed]

They don't, it's just something republicucks say when they're being retarded.

If the military got its way Mattis would be president, and as a lifelong Democrat I would have personally shot Hillary and taken all the possible consequences for it if it allowed that to happen.

If not for California, Libtards would be finished!

California is basically their life line. We ARMED citizens should burn their fake news buildings and hangs those lying journalists on threes

>On meth
>Or old
Meth is one of those drugs that promotes the concept of "Me first" which creates sociopaths.
Old people know they're done with life, and have only a handful of things to fight for, all of which they would also die for in most cases.

You've basically just shrugged at two of the most dangerous demographics of people. The kind that are less talk more action.

Bravo.

Cross upside down. He's a leftist

Shut the fuck up. You aren't going to do shit other than fap to traps and make meaningless threats on an anime picture forum.

large portion of nam vets are libs. thats what happens when you draft.

I'll come on your land, take your guns and ammo, fuck you and your women and eat your food while asking you how those conservative values are working out for ya, you sorry sack of elitist ratshit.

>AMERICA BEWARE

lel fuck off you alt right terrorists. actually show yourselves so we can stomp you fucking nazis.

Bhahaha oh no all that empty land

Shut up, no one cares about the opinion of someone that lives in a muslim country.

No you won't. You aren't going to do any of that because you're a pussy. That's why you make anonymous threats on an anime picture forum

its not a threat, its a promise you come on property and start your antics and threaten my life I will unload hell storm of 5.56 on you

>obvious bait is obvious

Holy shit get over the civil war you faggots. Embarrassing.

The last thing we should be doing is fighting against ourselves, we're the biggest dick country on Earth. Last thing we need is Civil War Part 2

I'm Democratic and some of my best friends are Republicans. Sure we rib each other and sometimes argue but the last thing we'd want to do is fucking shoot each other. God are you fucking dense you piece of shit?

Here have some chocolate wives Angry, Possibly Autistic, and or Social Recluse Nazi/KKK/pol/ Posters

Will you use the spoils of your raids to buy a third grade English teacher's attention?

Our local militia leader reported that he received lots of crates from the Koch brothers.
Somethings big's going to happen, that's for sure!

probably not. the military works with different cultures all over the world and the top brass is well educated, which leads to leftist values, although non traditional. pretty even, except for military science, which runs democrat.

Upside down cross is st peters cross not Satanist

+ how would liberals even fight a war?

the idea itself is laughable

Reminder to the Left

I told this to fanatical muslims more than once, but it also applies to people like you:
Frustrated rants of how great your side is and how easily it will destroy it's opponents are, much like terrorist attacks, a typical symptom of the losing side.

We got an internet badass over here, watch out

>There really is a huge divide

If you see there is a divide, why do you hope to expand it by making a strawman out of 'liberals'? It's such a huge spectrum of people and ideas and I'd imagine a huge percentage of them have no desire to change your way of life. Most people just want to live and let live, the left included. It's kind of like how the right are presented solely as Nazi's by those looking to spin a narrative; the left has become the modern day equivalent of the Red Menace by those looking to make them out like that.

Very rarely is there a right side and wrong side, you gotta look for a mid ground or try and see the world as the nuanced place it is.

No you won't. You'll be too busy fapping to traps and crying because no one likes you. Eat a gun, pussy.

Fucking yawwwwn get something better to do you fucking newfag sage in all fields

A friend of mine is a liberal but he doesn't push his politics on me or pick is friends based on them. Another friend of mine is a conservative and he's also cool to hang out with...until he has a few beers. Then he's all "obama" this and "liberal" that.

Shame that the zealots on both sides give the non-zealots a bad name.

probably like this

Edgy

You're right, corruption is a powerful enough force in the US government and when you pump this much into an election, win the popular vote AND lose? Just shows that the country isn't run on democratic principles anymore.

Well it's a real shame that a country proud of it's free-speech and liberty has to come to blows, rather than discussion, to iron out whatever this divide is. Sad, and frankly, huge!

>are the heads of some of the most powerful companies of the world
You really think any of them fuckers are liberal? jesus......

Liberals would win easily. If there ever was another Civil War do you think the Military / Government would side with the Nazi's? The Government is Jew controlled.

The only hell you'll unleash is the smell of your shit-infested wank den.

No. That didn't happen.

Switzerland is a muslim country?

HAHAHAH

>thinking liberals would win
>thinking conservatives would win
>not thinking the state, with all the guns and intel, would win

Whoever wins, we lose. Gotta deescalate or the US will be a shadow of what it is currently.

Right, because being surrounded by LGBT flag waving faggots, niggers, spics, and every other kind of filth in this country really increases ones enjoyment of life.

Ill have to remember that next time I am looking for a house

He thinks Sweden and Switzerland are the same thing. Conservatives aren't exactly big on education and understanding here in the US.

How would they win, by being fat dirty and disgusting and holding signs?

if you put any liberal this day to the situation these men faced, youd only have crying curled up piles in the fetal position before they reached the beach.

>the bear
it would be nice to hear thank you once in a while.

and you said the right came to peacefully protest. fucking sucker born every minute

If you say so, random guy on the internet.