Can an alpha male intentionally seduce someone else's wife/girlfriend? Do you know anybody like this?

Can an alpha male intentionally seduce someone else's wife/girlfriend? Do you know anybody like this?

I'm not alpha at all I'm beta as fuck, though I pretend to be a bad ass because I have money and am not good ugly, but I have a niche for this somehow.

God* ugly

If a man can seduce "your" woman, she was never "your" woman

She is a whore

False. Women who were once in mad monogamous love can become bored or neglected feeling if the guy becomes a douche. People do change. And once you learn the signs of an unhappy woman, which is honestly a good majority of them, getting them to do something regrettable with you is fairly easy. It's what they do after that first stray that defines them.

only if you are a true PUA faggot like 'em

I'm not really an alpha male - but I've done this before.

I'm not bragging and yes I realize how shitty it is but I'll explain how it worked for me.

Just straight attraction and connection - started with conversation - then just lead to hooking up.

One was this blonde doctor that was married this kind of short and chubby but successful guy - he was always gone - we ended up being friends and then she invited me over one weekend while he was gone. We had an amazing few days then made the mistake of going to the grocery stogether - someone saw me get in her car and she confessed to him before he found out. He called me and was like "I understand you were with my wife - I understand why and we are working on our marriage". It was the weirdest thing ever.

Another time it was a co-worker that was married to a guy she had a kid with and was really unhappy with everything. We hung out at work for a long time every day and one thing led to another. They ended up divorced.

Anther time was a girl I was in a band with - though it didn't happen until way after bee were in a band. We always had feeling and tried to date in the band but it just never worked. Years later I played a show in her city and she came out... she was married and he didn't join her (bad move man). We hung out during the set breaks and then had this super long hug after the show that turned into a kiss that turned into more. They're still fine and he doesn't know.

I'm married now and I'm more secure than I should be - but I know in a cosmic karma way I'll likely end up getting cheated on - but I've noticed the one common thread was that these girls were all unhappy with their
Marriage in respect or another and I solved some problem or filled some void for them.

Just my experience.

Thanks for sharing. I want to ask you some questions.

1- Is female doctor beautiful?
2-What is your job?
3-How old were you when this things happen? (All you, wife and spouse)

Mega Alpha 10/10 here.
I don't even have to try, and the wives and girlfriends always want to fuck.
I'm sick of it really.

Girls don't like getting dicked by flies.

1. She was. Blonde Mormon girl type.
2. I have two jobs - sales manager for an industrial technology company and consultant for a French software company.
3. I was 24 with the doctor, 19 with the co worker and 31 with the band girl. I'm 34.

Girls don't like getting dicked, and when you're on instagram, you can no longer be called a man.

Are the doctor, co-worker and the band girl same age with you?

>be me
>26, beta
>at pub with friends, one of them brings along his 9/10 Kurdish gf
>start talking with her about Erdogan and Turkey
>actually a good conversation
>bartender notices, alpha as fuck
>comes crashing our conversation, "tell user you're not interested and tell me your name"
>notevenmygf.wav and I'm 56kg of pure betanium so I walk outside
>I hear her bf and the bartender fight
>she comes out crying
>"user will you take me home, I don't need this alpha fuckery right now"
>mfw
>take her home
>at front door, she says "I wish men were like you" and then proceeds to French kiss me fiercely
>"you can't come in tho. please don't tell my bf about this" and she's off to bed
>mfw when I almost cucked two alphas being me

Ummm - the doctor was 1 year older. The co worked was 3 years older and the band girl was 2 years older I think.

All blondes actually haha.

So basically you're saying women are emotional and easy to manipulate?

Perhaps you should present your findings to a scientific journal. This is groundbreaking work!

I think you are lying. Because at 19 you have to be at Uni. And age 24 is very young for being a doctor.

Ask my wife. I went after her while she was married, and now she's married to me. It took a while, but I eventually won her over.

Her first husband was definitely beta though.

She may have in residency or something man - we didn't get into much detail about her job other than she was either a doctor or close to being one.

Why do you set up shop in other peoples lives?

if she can cheat on him,
she can also cheat on you.

hip hipperty hooray for being a cucked by her.

I can see why you'd say that / but I don't think it's a fair assement of my tastes.

That's 3 encounters in 17 years of being sexually active.

Hardly a trend.

Have slept with lots of girls with boyfriends. They tend to act like their relationship is nothing serious, or get off on how outrageous they're being. Contributes to my misogyny...or maybe I'm seeking affirmation...who knows!

HIOLY FUKING HÄLL

She didn't really say "alpha fuckery" no way lol

Jesus, women in a relationship is the easiest pussy and very little effort is necessary and it doesn't rise to seduction. Just about any woman will fuck given the opportunity and they know they won't get caught.

>being a dickhead means you're being alpha
user, grow out of this mindset.

Few years back I was at home playing vidya. Must have been 17 back then. Someone rings the door, mom opens up, good friend of mine at the door called Theresa. Says she need to talk. Say I need to finish this round of Bad Company in the most alpha way you can imagine. Finish the round, turn of the computer, sit her down and she immediately starts crying. Tells me her bf cheated on her. I hug her, she kisses me, we fuck. She tells me all kinds of shit about how much of an asshole her boyfriend is and bla bla bla. I've known him for a long time because he lived a few blocks away. Next day he comes knocking at my door. Asks me for advice with her because we're tight. Tell him I have to study and that I'll text him when I'm free. An hour later, I kid you not, she's knocking at my door. Says she want's to fuck again. This went on for about a year until she broke up with her boyfriend. Moral of the story, woman are whores.

People who actually talk like this rarely get laid. I'm gonna go ahead and call angry virgin on this one.

What a faggot. A real alpha would have fucked the boyfriend too.

seems like you're making broad deductions from a comparatively small sample group their dude.

Confirmed. My old best friend who was a grill had a bf, I got feeling for her & had abit of an affair going on. Would always complain about her bf until one night we got drunk & made out, after that there was sooo much regret on her side we ended up ending things.
Nathan if you're reading this, I stole your girl you flaming faggot, and if you weren't such a bitch I'd still have her.

>Placed an order. Let's see what happend

watchelry.raspberryip.com

Nathan here I just got tested HIV positive bro

Hey, it's Nathan
You "stole" my unwanted trash I had set out to the curb. Cause the only pussy you can get is rebound pussy.

Got cucked for a few months & now this? Excellent news brethren

Nah but srs girls in a relationship that get bored cannot be trusted. The bf ended up finding out & didn't do shit about it, ended up taking her on a weeks holiday In Melbourne afterwards lmao

Alright, story Nr2. I was 19, summer break, bought myself the summer ticket for 40 bucks with which I can ride almost any train within the country. Good friend of mine moved to the capitol almost 5 years ago but we kept in touch all the time. Whenever she was in my town we met for drinks or talk and vice versa. One afternoon I'm severly hungover and bored so I was like "imma fucking go to (insert capitols name here) and get wasted like a fucking moron". Asked her if I could crash at her place. Crashed at her place. Made out a bunch, fingered her, bla bla bla. She was reluctant because she had a boyfriend at a time but still blew me and swallowed my load. A week later she came to my town and we fucked. Her boyfriend messaged me on instagram direct and asked my for advice how to deal with this situation. I should have told him that she's whoring around and can't be trusted but I couldn't give two shits about that asshole of a german. This happened a few times along the way until I got into a somewhat serious relationship and did not meet with her anymore. Last week she told me she cheated on her boyfriend again with her ex and she can't tell anyone but me. Moral of the story, fine pussy may be great but not worth the constant paranoia. Get yourself a cute 7/10 chick who's not much into cheating.

Boy you are an idiot. Throughout my 20's I fucked over 2 dozen women in relationships and they were always the one that made the advance. Married, dating or engaged it didn't matter if they knew no one would know. Some I knew the husband or bf (never a friend of mine however) so all I had to do was let them know I would keep my mouth shut. Only their justification varies.

Some were ready for something new, some had a history of stepping outside the relationship, some were angry or disappointed at their guy over something large or trivial, some wanted to raise a little hell or were depressed and thought it would make them feel better. I've fucked coworkers I carpooled with, women that worked for me, neighbors, women I hadn't seen since high school and married would gush about the crush they had and ask me to their house within 30 minutes. Husbands that were away, bf's that hung out with their friends too much, husbands that didn't give them attention and bf's that were too jealous and possessive. Again, you name it but if your eyes are open, you don't want to fuck up their relationship and make it clear they will set the whole thing in motion.

That's not why she cheated on you. She cheated on you because we was wetter for someone else, cuck.

I know an alpha when I see one.