imagine being a racist

don't make me dab on a tranny

imagine not being white

imagine being racist

imagine being born with any eye color other than brown

it sucks but also fucking owns

What is the purpose of Sonemic, its just rym with a shit layout

it sucks but also fucking owns, in a way

How? I'm trying to find anything sonemic does differently that isn't pointless or negative

don't reply to me ever again please

no

L "Y" Jmarvin Is Dat Lad, And Boi, He Bout To Do It! (Lure A Minor Into Sex Via An Internet Music Rating Website, That Is!)

rateyourmusic.com/~riceshoes
glitchwave.com/@riceshoes/

can someone critique my profile , Am i a Rymer yet, How many rates do you need to become a Rymer

the custom charts are awesome

youtube.com/watch?v=ylcnA7gv4EY

sonemic didn't lunch, don't believe the hype

My hopes for Rodeo was too high.
rateyourmusic.com/~Herbieguy

>Cheese on pie
Rice c'mon that's a no no.

Trump is our first lgbt president

I'm so jealous of ~epithalamion's chest hair

imagine believing everyone is equal

word

imagine citing to bad studies without even acknowledging their widely accepted weaknesses in a cynical attempt to justify abhorrent beliefs

imagine being a fucking faggot

Horb "Cock Gobbler" Gorbler has been suspended!!!!

WHAT A WONDERFUL NIGHT!!!

lol...

faggot tranny

is this detrannymentalilness?

trivializing people's heritages for one's image without actually bothering to try to understand or learn about those heritages and how they work is disrespectful, colonialist, and orientalist. you are alienating millions of people by acting like their daily experience is some Experience you're cool for being into.

OH SHIT
I'm laughing my ass of at you, pseudointellectual transgender faggot. You're a complete moron.

holy shit
i'm not even being ironic this time when i say i was literally just about to post this
i just read that review lol

Bitch

link?
I wanna have a good chuckle

rateyourmusic.com/release/ep/апорєа/на-рєкахъ-вавл҃нскыхъ/

jmarvin's review

rateyourmusic.com/collection/jmarvin_/Rating79824893

L "Y" Jmarvin Is Dat Cultured Lad, And Boi, He Bout To Do It! (Write A 500 Word Essay On How Wrong You Are For Enjoying Christian Liturgical Music, That Is!)

>their daily experience is some Experience

What a fucking awful writer hahaha

right, every citizen of nigeria is crying themselves to sleep tonight because i gave some highlife album with 7 ratings on rym a 3 star rating without bothering to read four or five tomes on yoruba culture first. a nation is hurting because of my thoughtless action

>you can still like this album, you can still love orthodox liturgical music (how can you not?)
reading skills on display

are you saying i can't smoke weed unless i'm jamaican?

>you can still like this album, you can still love orthodox liturgical music (how can you not?)
reading skills on display

WHY ISN'T ANYONE TALKING ABOUT THIS

TRANNY BTFO

which one of you is this

Because it's about four years too late

rateyourmusic.com/list/forest_of_evil/trans-womenyou/

/rym/ BTFO

dumb blankposter

true

>mfw

wow..what a beautiful lady. when she walks the streets, all the little girls want to look like her!

>people dont see that jmarvin is calling out detramentalanaesthesia
Come on, give the pedo credit where it's due.

>Narkopop
>half a star
fucking kys

ok you're actually right i'm going to put aside my qualms in the name of hating detrimentalanesthasia's contrived taste

i almost fell asleep looking at this

i'm just glad these thread are about rym and rym user gossip again

detramentalanaesthesia didn't even like that album

elaborate please

dont trust her ratings
she has the entire discography of a band she claims to be a fan of at 2.0

DA rates and reviews all kinds of world and religious music without knowing fuck all about it just to seem deep and cultured.

this picture but instead of it being ppl at a eSports tournament its of Froobs getting worked up over ppl on Rym , a website where you Just kinda rate music and thats it, they dont like because They rated something or something like that and getting There Overalls tyed in a honey oats & bunches

Detrimentalanesthasia Is Dat E-Celebrity, And Boi, She Bout To Do It! (Effortlessly Trigger An Entire General Full Of Alt-Right Nu-Males, That Is!)

>nu-males
>alt-right
when will this meme stop? the two are irreconcilable

I get mad over Such Trival Things to get you Overall's In A bunches BecUae You , Baby, Are so cute when U get mad.

The two go hand in hand.

im a girl and i hope you delete your account

How can one woman be so based?

Let us agree and disagree. i want to see you nekkid and to oil your body With the leftover Popcorn butter from the miniature Popcorn making machine i made some b Want some?

Could you post this without your markings please and thank you

Just Draw over It and Leave you're Aggreious comments At my front adoor This is the Exact Because Why The me me me iGeneration of the Kid who cant do for there personal gain

o
Get Jacked in 90 days

A e s t h e t i c Vapeywave L "A" D Like L "Y" J

Is this Sals new account?

>droning Nacre at 3AM like

worst post itt

i'm so sorry

What y'all think about rating singles?

Y'all rating singles, say fuck that.

Ok sure dad.

Stop being mean to people :(

as long as they don't rate literally every single from every album they hear and then some it's fine imo

elaborate

they're just awesome... not sure what ur asking

imagine believing IQ has any relevance lmao

look how triggered they get

>John Marvin "jmarvin" Sipp gets exposed as legimate pedohpile on Sup Forums
>posts review defaming Sup Forums few days later even though he used to post his account here daily

Is that Todd "Toddler" Howard?

The path of the pedo

lmao

it's fine

gas is terrible you retard

So has nobody ever done a serious attempt at finding out who riceshoes is and why he's here? I know he's like a big meme but I'm actually curious.

this is him

>been visiting old albums that I've rated years ago
>keep bumping them down 1 star because I just don't enjoy them that much anymore
anyone else?

>banned on RYM for discussing far right ideology despite never advocating hate and repeatedly making it clear I'm not a white nationalist
What the fuck? Since when was RYM such a totalitarian shithole? I didn't even use slurs or target anyone but apparently I'm "spreading hate"

>using rym for anything else other than rating autism and recs
kek
serves you right for posting on their forums and interacting with their community

I didn't post on the forums, all this shit was in my own comment box

>classical "outgrowing" perspective to music

You should just kill uourself you're obviously not wanted by anyone

it's not that I've outgrown anything
it's just that after listening to more albums, the previous ones I listened to (most mucore for example) just feels stale and not that interesting

this happens all the time

what's your profile?

~linkshander

It was ~BolognaPony

>! This account has been suspended.

why is rym so ban happy lately? are the girls on rym finally challenging sharifi now?