Hi...

Hi, my name is Yaron Goldin and when I was born in 1988 I was cursed and were born again in 1995 and now I am 22 and can't find my real parents. If you know how to find parents who gave birth to a baby in July 7th 1988 who can't find their son contact me please!
My Facebook name is Ardak Bomba and here is my phone number:
+972549419581
Please help me

Please help me find my parents show them my pictures so they will remember their son please!

bump

Please help me!

Timestamp or get the fuck out, OP. Fucking faggot.

If I timestamp, will you help me find my parents?

Learn to Sup Forums, faggot.

Are you trolling or just really stupid?

Help please

Are you from Mckinney?

o shit he actually did it

Photoshop. Need more proof.

I'm not sure about my body from 1988, but when I was born in 1995 it was in Israel, Petah Tikvah.

This is really me please help me find my parents

Gives me a thumbs up while holding the picture, then I'll believe you.

Curiosity bump

Autismo detected.

what kind of curse my dude

I still don't believe this is OP. Do a dab or some gay shit.

I had a vision yesterday where I saw my old family and I saw a ghost telling me I was cursed and I was actually born in 1988 and not 1995 and now I have a family who put me in a hostel for special children and I can't escape help me please

Go fuck yourself I'm done with you don't believe me go find something else to do instead

so...
the hell are these photos on the wall?

Yeah why?

Can you have another vision to confirm this?

Eww you like GT?

Here's more

you should post this in /x/

Is OP autistic? Just judging based on his look. Probably why his family abandoned him.

I love all the Dragon Balls

I don't know it was really weird maybe I can try again.

oh okay seems normal

I did but they deleted the thread instantly for some reason...

Thanks

That's not even a real fucking phone number haha.

No they abandoned me because I had special powers and they were scared of me

DBGT is horrible and isn't canon, stick with DB/Z/Super. Forget GT ever happened.

Alright, concentrate as hard as you can and get as much info as you can.

You're fucking autistic. If they abandoned you, be a good autist and learn to move on (or kill yourself).

oops forgot the 1 in the end +972549419581

/thread

No I want my old family back I'm actually 29 not 22 help me find my real family

God you are so fucking stupid.

I can see a ghost and he is telling me that I need to undo the ancient curse
How do I do that help

Shut up asshole! Autism is a special power! I will be socially awkward to you until you die from it asshol!

Stupid op is orphan

You sure you have all your chromosomes? Holy shit haha.

Yeah buddy, you should have asked the ghost how to undo the curse. He seems like he is the one that has the info on that. Go back and ask him.

That's not OP I am OP and I managed to see my parents in a telepathic vision.
Someone contacted me spiritually and said he is my father and he is 56 and my mom is 49 and they are people and that's all I heard. Help anyone?

Dude, stop being a asshole and fuck off. I'm OP and get out of my thread if your going to be a jerk.

Give atleast some info ,major asshat,you are now only feeding the trolls,and they eat more than you ever could offer.

homie if you were divinely reborn in Israel you should probably go talk to the islamic state

I can do fast attacks to confuse the enemy and then do a knockout punch

Oh sh..

CHECK EM

>77777

I can see spirits that are telling me that I am cursed and I lost my family and have to live with the other family for the rest of my life.

Their laughter is scary what should I do?

I'm trying, my visions are only offering so much. I remember seeing my mom in her teens, but I can only see the shadow of my father. He's wearing Brown shoes on a beach but there's tall buildings in the background. I don't know what it means though.

quints have spoken, OP go join ISIS

I learned my powers from Jigglypuff, and can sing then pound them into submission.

לך לישון טמבל. תפסיק לעשות דוקסינג לפני שנגיע אליך

Please stop you are not OP I need help you are not helping you are only confusing the other hackers

hahahahahaha

Guys, stop pretending to be me and FUC OFF.

I remember my mother being a negro in the slave camps, but my dad was the color of the rainbow and was beating my mom with a turnip. Am I the creation from sex between slave and slave owner?

מה זה דוקסינג אחי תעזור לי למצוא את ההורים שלי תראה את הטיימסטאמפים זה באמת אני ירון אחי תעזור לי אני לא יודע איפה ההורים האמיתיים שלי

Holy shit, this is the most fucked up shit i read this week, now op, if u have "super powers" show them

Dude, if you're not going to be serious in my thread and help me find my parents, then please leave and quit being an asshole. I really need to find them.

GUYS I AM OP MY DAD FELL DOWN THE STAIRS AND DROPPED HIS BIONICLES WHAT DOES IT MEAN

I would if people would stop insulting me and impersonating me, then I will.

STOP YOUR NOT OP, LET ME GET THE HELP I NEED CAUSE I LIKE BEING AUTISTIC

>Autism is a special power!
HOLY FOR THE MOTHER OF GOD FUCK ME RIGHT IN THE ASS
I CAN´T WITH THIS JAJAJJAAJA