Happening

Happening

Other urls found in this thread:

mobile.twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207593142923264
elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20170817/una-furgoneta-arrolla-a-varias-personas-en-la-rambla-de-barcelona-6228813
rtve.es/directo/canal-24h/
twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/898217079702265859?s=02
mobile.twitter.com/JohannesBlom/status/898212056310132737/video/1
ccma.cat/tv3/directe/tv3/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>the van was white
>OMG NAZIS

On the same day the announced Paulinho. Can't be a coincidence

probably far-left. They have been campaignng against tourists for weeks

If that's the case, the story will be quickly buried in US media.

nothing of value was lost.

Probably far-left Islamist radicals.

far-left has been leading a tourismophobia campaign saying "TOURIST GO HOME!" while saying "REFUGEES WELCOME"

Was it peaceful?

Trumps fault

Barcelona this summer

Kek

I read that too, I was honestly shocked
I thought that the ones protesting tourists would be far right or something, but no, just some retarded leftists

How can they be so fucking retarded, that they want no tourists (a big % of income in Spain) but welcome all the refugees? It's self destruction

karma for not putting up a good version of the leaked GOT episode.

They'll find a way to make it his fault. They would blame Trump if they got a case of hemorrhoids.

Alt-right terrorists strike again

when will trump denounce?

Trumper or ISIS? Stay tuned for details!

It's in barcelona you dumb idiot, that's Spain
How exactly is a trump supporter going to do anything there?

I think we found one finding a way

You'll know either way. Trump supporter? Worldwide news coverage, and protests in the streets. Isis supporter? *crickets*

I think it's Trump himself. Ever seen him driving a car? (other than that golf shit) no? Now you know why.

You're trying too hard

living in there i think it was some retarded, probably muslim but i dont know, there are a lot of them in here so they probably would hurt more of them than germans, also i dont think it was the people against tourists because they are dumb but not that dumb

>I-it's not like we want to be obnoxiously poor or anything, baka

>How exactly is a trump supporter going to do anything there?

Good point. How did he manage to fly there without ramming a truck into the plane? The odds of this being ISIS an not anotherTrumper just went up over 50%%.

Two armed men have entered a restaurant now from the van.

turkish restaurant, fucking kebabs

I guess it was a man. most times it's a man and there are a lot of them in Barcdelona, even more than muslims.
never been an eunuch so far, innit? so there's your solution.

#notallmuslims

barcelona, why are you even trying to compete with the #1 country for vehicles ramming into people?

fun story: I was eating a doner kebab on saturday at a turlosh kebab thingy store. those small one. call them, whatever you want,. I don't know.
However - there was pork in that kebab meat. I know as I'm allergic to it. They apparently don't know (I need to ask before...). Soooo, people there munch on pork. yeah. i think you like that story.

Police is saying that the driver is armed and is a mudslime, so...

Normal day in Barcelona.

That's what the faggots who wrote "tourists go home, refugees welcome" should get, not random innocent people

Probably muslims

Moroccan confirmed

how the fuck do you even know who's among the victims?! - unless you were driving that truck.

Who says I do? I'm just guessing that the majority of those affected, if not all, were not the guys who wrote that
Chances are pretty high

mobile.twitter.com/necatulu21/status/898207593142923264

Hey naziscum.

When will you realize that racism is not cool, funny or just justifiable at any point?

#realtalk #maketheworldabetterplacepunchanaziintheface

allah akbar strike again

Muslim confirmed, and is hidden in a bar called "istambul Mon" kebap bar ... top Kek

2/10 for making me answer

you didn't say you were guessing. you were shit-stating, hon.

im watching now tv and i didnt hear anything about his race. only 20ppl injured. police has dislodged a mall.

>Don't blame all muslims for the acts of a terrorist!

>ALL REPUBLICANS ARE NAZI

fucking liberals

#don'tbestupidbeasmartycomeandjointhenaziparty

Fucking hell guys I'm in sitges atm on holiday and I was in Barcelona 2 days ago Jesus this is too freaking real if u guys want proof I'll post a pic or something off the balcony oh and also ama

يا نازيسكوم.
متى تدركون أن العنصرية ليست باردة، مضحكة أو مبررة فقط في أي لحظة؟

Go to rambla and send pic

okay. confirmed. the killer is entrenched in a turkish restaurant. 2 victims.

elperiodico.com/es/barcelona/20170817/una-furgoneta-arrolla-a-varias-personas-en-la-rambla-de-barcelona-6228813

I think it's pretty obvious I was guessing, and thinking about many other events where innocents lost their lives, hun

>dislodged a mall
You mean evacuated?

I did hear that the driver was from Magreb

Still going on

Gunshots reported. If so its another bloodbath inside.

Allah is coming for you son.

>police has dislodged a mall.

Why would we give a fuck about where you are or were?

>living in Poland
>not seeing a single muslim anywhere
>life's good

love, on here it's not damn obvious. on here you will find enough people that state whatever they can fucking imagine apart from any rule of logics.

>dislodged a mall
A critical piece of information, indeed.

from Barcelona: There was 2 popple from magreb in the van, after the terrorist attack they went into a restaurant near the zone and are holding some hostages. Police informs that some shoots have been fired. no more info at moment

You dummy

yes, im sorry. im not good in english.

I just flew out from Barcelona few hrs ago.

i think he was serious. these trailer park guys don't get out of their trailer parks too often

Well then sorry for causing confusion by not being clear enough while expressing myself with only text, happy now?

just dont travel to middle eats couty like germany france, sweden, spain, belgium

you know, last december, terrorist Amry stole a Polish car. how do you feel about that!

There's violence on both sides. Those were just patriots defending themselves from race mixers.

please inform the police to stop. The 2 men just want peace. Tell them to stop being racist and respect the wishes of these two sweet souls

Thought so, no worry.

What's your tv telling you now? You're probably getting better info than us.

so far US and England are holding the most brutal terrorist attacks so u better keep ur self in ur parents basement

yes. thank you very much.

it's a cia campaign to take out turkish online click baiters. cia just shot up a resturaunt two days go

Nuke Barcelona

Not him but the last news I have is that they opened fire

Also, apparently the CIA informed 2 months ago the mossos (local police) that the area was in danger of an attack

I have a vídeo of the aftrermatch , someone with wemb convertor pos email and i send it

We need more of that multiculturalism

The police are asking not to take pictures.

rtve.es/directo/canal-24h/

According to state television, one of the assailants carries a rifle.

Test

Can you dislodge arrows from knees though?

In the tv they said that both have long guns

fuckn Nazi terror

How long though? ;)

President of Spain: a sio ETA

twitter.com/thevocaleurope/status/898217079702265859?s=02

Horrible with the sound

He stole it in Germany. Stupid driver shouldn't have left Poland.

fking mudslim

>I think it's Trump himself.

Trump put his own life at risk? Don't be ridiculous. Even Trumpers don't have the balls to do that.

ok: i stop now.

so safe in spain

mobile.twitter.com/JohannesBlom/status/898212056310132737/video/1

yeah. but he stole it from a Polish.

Fuck you I don't speak a perfect english

TV3 (public Catalonia TV) stream ccma.cat/tv3/directe/tv3/

the fuck did he do

Puto rajoy