So why arent you guys makin those fat stacks ?

So why arent you guys makin those fat stacks ?

what is a fat stack?

>Update
my guy a fat stack is that feeling of having fat stacks in your hand my guy my dood

That shit's gonna crash so hard. It's going to be hilarious when folks are left with these mega processing rigs built for mining and nothing will be worth mining.

zec or just crypto in general?

A whole $6?

That's funny, people said the same shit a month ago, the month before that, all the way back to the beginning

im not a like miner i just thought id get in on the a little bit of zec just incase it at some point increases in value

Check'd
Also, do some faucets with spare time, just sit on it for a bit, and that's where you get the stacks for free

34 krone is a fat stack to you? with Danish taxes, that'll get you a single pack of cigarettes and nothing more

Chances are it will, but it may need to go down a little bit first.

took like 3 days 10 hours a day to get 0.01 zec but yeah hoping it will increase

Did you mine it?

yeah using a gtx 1070

you get about 380 - up to 410 H/S if you overclock

You should do musicoin for a day or so, and then hold it for 6months-year

Because I'm a worthless piece of shit junkie that spends every cent on heroin. I'm a piece of shit and I hate it and want to die. I'd have lots of cash if I didn't ruin my life with this trash.

how much could you do a day ? i know small amounts but for calculation

Good luck trying to sell your non-liquid assets when things hit the shitter.

I have a 480 RX, at 23 Mh/s, I get ~90 a day, which is .000036000 btc/day at current prices, but just wait and see what happens to it.

Ditch the heroine, it's not that hard. I did that shit in Afghanistan for months, I know the feeling, but you just suck it the fuck up and stop.

Sad truth though, you'll probably end up killing yourself if you don't stop, which is fine by me, but I'm just tryna help a brotha out. Seen good folk in the grave from it.

Change comes within, and just find another outlet - good weed/alcohol maybe. Anything but this addicting shit.

Good luck fellow trash tier citizen

cool ill check it out then i have no experience in the mining field but its not hard to setup if you know some basic tech so yeah cheers brah

Cheers, Just word of warning as someone who sold 20 ETH at $50 a piece, Do not panic buy or sell stuff. It is still an accumulation period for a lot of coins.

yeah im just planning on sitting on the coins watching the price

also whats a good pool for musicoin if they use pools that is any tips ?

miningpoolhub, low fees, and tons of coins you can do. You can even have it automine the most profitable, even autoexchange it to whatever you like.