Have you ever encountered a Sup Forums user outside of Sup Forums?

Have you ever encountered a Sup Forums user outside of Sup Forums?

In my special ed class yeah.

I was at a local community college taking a class and this older white guy kept spilling out his whole life to the class every time he had a chance and he brought up his step-son and this girl interjected saying "your wife's son?". She was quite a qt too 2bh senpai.

>Go out with gf to meet a co-worker and her husband at a bar 2 nights ago
>her husband is scottish, not Japanese (I'm American)
>2 hours in were piss drunk and he looks at me and says "so you're a trump man right?"
>I ask him if I was that easy to read
>he says "Trump is exactly what America needs now"
Blew my mind meeting a fellow alpha white man in nipland. Basses Scottish.

OP BTFO

>fpbp
How does this always work?

Kek

Yes. A friend who was who introduced me to Sup Forums.

What a terrible friend.

Maybe.

I know my wife visits here for the Trump hype but I don't really discuss internet shit with her.

My sister brought back a guy home once. I saw him swiping through dank memes, on his phone, I saw that very morning, so I knew. However, he was using the catalog.

Nah but I worked with a briny who browsed /mlp/ and Sup Forums. He got arrested fucking dogs recently.

*broney

in the cryptocurrency scene, lots. but never in real life

You kicked his ass for using the catalog, right?

Give me one disadvantage of using catalog.

It makes you a cancerous newfag.

I am on Sup Forums: I am a beta faggot.
My sister was fucked by a Sup Forumsack using the catalog, I should buy a helium tank.

Can you even spell "newfag"?

I encountered a Sup Forums user while at work, I was painting some steel supports we had installed in a primary school here in Mexico, some little kid was bullying another kid by telling him that he didnt know what Sup Forums was and then this kid zones in on me and ask "hey you know what Sup Forums is rite?" I nod my head yes, and then he tells the kid "see he knows what Sup Forums is and you dont". I felt fucking embarrased because I really did know what Sup Forums was and so did this snotty nosed mexican rich kid.

.001 cents deposited to your Trump co. Account

Almost all of my friends browse Sup Forums.

I used to talk to a chick who worked at gamestop. Wasn't really interested in her. however one day Sup Forums came up and she mentioned she lurks Sup Forums. Nothing really came of it, and I don't think we ever talked about it again.

literally everyone knows who carl and aids is.
fucking alex jones plays the videos every other show

My sisters boyfriend is a frequent pol user and his ideology is natsoc although he doesn't idolise Hitler or Germany under his rule but he agrees that he was for the most part a gud boi.

Someone else I know also admitted to visiting it for news but he later said that he no longer does that. But I suspect he was lying as he sometimes slipped and revealed very politically incorrect things.

Atleast 3 other people I can think of also admit to visiting atleast once or trolling it.

I've actually had a perfect record of guessing if someone has visited or not.

Also under pol memes in my user names on games I've played and had lots of shout outs.

You people forget that every young person has visited b and b gets about 50% more traffic than pol when it just comes to posts and people might be less likely to post on pol because of the content.

Sup Forums BTFO

Nah, just a /soc/ial fag I happen to work with.

It's something like dancing without anyone watching.