Do I need to lose weight/ b/?

Do I need to lose weight/ b/?
18 yr, 5"10, roughly 230-240 lbs.
Haven't had soda in 2 months and my diet consists mainly of red meat, not many vegetables/fruits.

Side view

yes you do.
> eat less
> do more sport

there you go

19m

I'm a skinny fag
I don't even have any stomach hair

Sometimes I feel that a girl would kill for my body

How can I get fat fast?
Nobody likes skinny men

Be a trap

Exercise

No thats

I'm scared of the camera

You're fine just like that hun.

Also, this is now a bara thread.

Eat multiple doughnuts every day if you just want to build fat, if you want to stay relatively healthy doing so I recommend eating a lot of nuts, bananas,dates,figs also things like butter or coconut butter high carb food that are good for you also eat more beans and peas beer can help if you drink (dark beers especially) sorry for bad grammar

A. Not an American
B. Hate alcohol . its pure piss

I'm 5'11 and 140 pounds and I drink soda everyday at least 4-8 cans of soda. I eat mostly fast food and im 20 years old. idk why but some people are just fat and some are just small

Start lifting, at your height you'll get ready stocky fast

Doflamingo? What a weird image choice lmao. You like One Piece?

I started this post in hopes of getting advice but it turned into a furfag thread

and some will suffer a heart attack before they hit 40

Yeah
I stacked up on one piece images

Hey OP,
Over the past year I've lost over 80lbs. I'm now a healthy weight with a nice amount of muscle tone.
I found weight loss super easy once I realised that my body was basically a power tool. The power needed is food. Looking at the things you eat and counting calories is what you need to do. The weight you have is fat. Fat is stored energy. To get rid or stored energy is to use it. You won't use stored energy if you're eating more than you're using, you body wouldn't need to.
So eat less, and do more.
I suggest adopting a very low sugar, high protein diet. My diet used to, and still does, consist of rolled oats and eggs. After about a week of eating way less than your body is putting out, your body will burn fat quicker.
I just went for walks and runs at night.
Talk to your doctor about going on some medication called Metformin. It's a pre diabetic drug that helps restart your metabolism.

I hope this poorly written essay helps OP and good luck champ.

Don't eat nothing for 2 days, not a single calorie, in that time you will be drinking o my water, unsweet tea, or black coffee

Eat light on the third day,

4th day, repeat, nothing but water

5th day eat light

6th do the same, not a single calorie

7th day you eat whatever you want

Then repeat the whole week

Do this and within one month, you will loose 20 pounds of fat

That takes time and will make you gain weight

Considering the body cannot store protein, unless you're eating 2000+ calories a day, there is no possible way to gain weight ya spoon.

yes you fucking do im 5'2 and 85lbs just get out there and start running and shit also just eat chicken instead of red meats its way better in every way

All these people on here are retards OP.

I will give you the secret to weight loss. I lost a shit ton of weight, and these fucking morons advicing high protein or high carb diets are retards.

Search on youtube (dr berg keto) and you will literally never be the same again.

Eat fat and veggies, do keto diet, it works and it works fast. Fuck these other idiots.

I'm not sure if this is a joke or not...