Would you?

Other urls found in this thread:

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Absolutely OP

yes i would. andy logg me

>Be me
>Hear noise at door at 2 AM
>Open door, see fluffy family. One aqua stallion with a pink mane, one white mare with a pink mane, and three foals in their mother's fluff.
>"hewwo nice mistuh, be nyu daddeh fow fwuffy an speciaw fwiend?" the stallion asked, taking point
>"Sure, come inside fluffies. Then we can talk about rent and terms." I stepped aside and ushered the fluffy family in, closing the door afterwards.
>"What am went?"
>"Nevermind that. For now I'll get you some food. Wait here and I'll get it all set up for you.
>I went to make a saferoom for them. Some makeshift walls, a tarp on the floor, a litterbox, some food.
>Then I went back to the fluffy family and took them to the saferoom. Mom and her foals on the inside, the stallion on my lap as I sat on the couch.
>The stallion cooed as I pet him. "Fwuffy wuv nyu daddeh!"
>"Is that your special friend and your foals?" I ask.
>"Dat am speciaw fwiend and bestest babbehs!"
>"Okay. Mummah fluffy, I'm calling you Clara from now on."
>"Cwawa wuv nyu name! Cwawa wuv daddeh!"
>Just what I needed to hear. The stallion looked up at me expectantly, wanting a name as well.
>"You're part of my herd now, fluffies. Do you know what that means? It means I'll give you food and keep you safe from monsters and give huggies and love."
>"Huggies and wuv! Huggies and wuv!"
>"And sometimes even sketties." I lifted the lid off the covered dish, revealing a plate of fresh sketties. Instant attention, instant drooling.
>"Sketties! Wan sketties daddeh!"
>"Soon. I just need to go over something really important first."
>I gave the stallion a good scratching.
>"I'm the alpha male here. I can't tolerate any other competitors. Otherwise I'm not fit to lead the herd."
>The fluffies looked at me, not understanding. Then without warning I grabbed the stallion by the balls while ramming my finger up his ass.
>SKREEEEEEEE.jpg

>The stallion struggled in vain, damaging his balls further while I finger fucked his ass.
>"SPECIAW FWIEND! HEWP!" the stallion cried out.
>"Why daddeh huwt speciaw fwiend?! Wet speciaw fwiend go!" The mummah demanded.
>"I'm the alpha male. I don't take orders from bitches. I'll get you some sketties soon."
>The poor stallion's ass and balls were a bloody mess. My finger had blood and fluffy shit on it, but at least it stopped the sorry poopies from getting out.
>As the mummah threatened me with sorry poopies I got up and went to the bathroom. I dropped the stallion in the toilet, where he unloaded sorry poopies and then swam in them.
>I dropped my pants and sat on the toilet. Had a good shit right on the little fucker.
>"Nuuuuuu! NU SMEWW PWETTY! HUUHUUHUUU!"
>I closed the lid, and washed my hands before I went back to the mare.
>She was softly huuhuuing, but that changed quickly.
>"Meanie daddeh! Cwawa gib--"
>I flicked her across the nose and put down the plate of sketties. "Shut up and eat your sketties, bitch."
>She huuhuued but forgot about it just as quickly. I took her foals and examined them. Two females, one male.
>Took her a while but she noticed.
>I stroked the foals, making them coo and chirp softly.
>"Okay, Clara. I've got good news. You've got two females, so they can live. But the male I'm going to have to get rid of."
>I put the girls back.
>"Cwawa wuv aww babbehs!"
>I shrugged and wiped my ass with the male, its soft fluff covered in my shit. Then I stuffed it in front of Clara's snout.
>She sniffed. "Nu smeww pwetty!" she said, turning away.
>I nodded my agreement and stuffed the foal up my ass. It chirped in distress as I did, but soon it was too muffled for me to care. It struggled inside my anus, stimulating my prostate and making my dick hard.
>"Okay, Clara. You're daddy's special friend now, and when your foals grow up big and strong they'll be daddy's special friends too. Then we'll have a big herd together."
>theend.jpg

Logged in to say slidde one here also checked

You mean logged*

Get it right REEEEEEEE

would i what?

Newfag detected

LOGGING IN

What is a Newfag?

Someone who is new to the site.

Everyone hates you and this stupid ass Milhouse level meme.

Die.

Fuck off and die

Die asswipe

I love Andy Sixx's Logs Of Shit Slidding Down My Throat.

Die and die again

Fuck you and fuck your asswipe threads.

Why are you not banned?

Fuck off.

Fuck off again.

If I'd been told one day that I'd be happy to see Spiderman derail a thread...

>derail

Kek he's giving the thread attention. That's all we need. We don't try to fill log threads with log pics. It just feeds into what we're doing here.

Grow up.

Grow up.

I don't understand this meme. I only browse pol and decided to see what's going on in Sup Forums land. Someone explain this to me

okay but would i what?
and who is this goth person in this picture?

it's a shit singer from a shit band, so I guess it's fitting that this John Cuckendorf wannabe has a fetish for his favorite turd's turds.

shitlogof4chan.wixsite.com/logofshit/log-of-shit-news

what is this?

Have you tried reading it?

logging in

yes there are a bunch of pieces of doo doo and a goth person

If you can't read into the articles or the other sections of the site I can't help you. Pic related is probably your last chance to understand

i dont get the connection between this goth person and poopy?
is this what you kids find funny these days?
I'm starting to think you don't get it either

Grow up.

no you!