BLOC: A game of geopolitics - blocgame

Maybe there are some old fags that will remember this game, an online game where you run and build a nation, interact with other nations, join alliances, partake in the global trade and even go to war. Essentially a game of geopolitics as the name suggests.

This game was pretty popular a couple years back in Sup Forums where we had our own alliance and shit. Since then the game took a bit of a downturn a lot of shit has happened and those alliances don't really exist anymore.

Anyways, the game has been reset recently meaning everyone starts from scratch. I created a nation and an alliance, using the recent reset to our advantage we could possibly become one of the largest alliances again, as it was a couple of years back.

This the alliance I created, following in the footsteps of The Don. TRUMP ALLIANCE!
>blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=2297

Let's band together under the footsteps of The Don, BTFO other alliance, lead the fucking game and make BLOC great again!

Other urls found in this thread:

blocgame.com/forums/index.php?topic=3530.0
blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=2288
blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=2282
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

oh and here's my nation name for those wondering

The Democratic People's Republic of America LLC

where do i sign up?

www.blocgame.com

what region should i pick? are the commies shittier than the capitalists like irl or does it not matter?

answer questions OP, we can't see shit until we have accounts so we don't know your region

this

doesn't really matter but i personally picked Egypt (middle east) since a nation there can extract more oil.

but it really doesn't matter as long as you're part of a major alliance... in this case the Trump alliance I'm trying to build.

also what type of government

Wait did it restart or something?

I remember playing this shit like two years ago then it shut down.

OP pls just tell me what to click. I don't feel like learning some shit tier MMO. I just want to spread the good word of the Don by buttraping Sandyfags.

a more democratic government gets you affinity from the west (America) and a more authoritarian from the east (USSR) which is a mechanic in the game. You can buy weapons from the US or Soviets.

yeah, it's been reset more than once actually and this is the most recent reset.

So we gonna build an empire? sheiiiiiiit i'm down to MBGA

das rite. before we were a fairly misguided Sup Forums alliance.

now we have the don to look up to.

Up like Donald Trump

OP I formed the glorious nation of Uppland and I'm in Egypt. Now what do I do?

Does it really matter about the regional bonuses?

I thought your region limited what your option were for trading or warring other players.

I will manually invite you, hol up while I do that.

If anyone wants to join the alliance I have to invite you.

Can i join ? Btw seems an interesting game.

No, just depends on what kind of economy you want and which superpower you want to suck up to. Both basically work the same

IMO more authoritarian is easier, you can keep yourself stable and the USSR dont care if you have to kill some rebel cucks

Yes you can only war with people in your area or one immediately adjacent AFAIK. Dune coons get oil bonus so I chose to start in Arabia.

the more the merrier

OP i messaged you, invite me pls

Didn't the whole game break for a month because the admin left?

sure, as long as you believe in the principles of the don.

you are welcome lithuaniabro

Does it matter if i chose dictatorship and planing? Btw where do u i apply to ur alliance?

newfags read dis explains shit a lot better than OP rn blocgame.com/forums/index.php?topic=3530.0

message me your nation name and ill add you.

leadership and economic model is really a matter of preference. i prefer some authoritarianism

ive been trying to share that link but Sup Forums keeps stopping me because it thinks it is spam REEEEEEEEEE

anyways thanks anonbro.

all newfags should def read that link. its a good introduction to the game and a good explanation.

there's free goodies in the news when you register. i took guns since i assume this game is about fuxxing up other people. did i fug up op?

Apparently there's two major alliances dedicated to Islam. We should make them our primary targets for deportation when we build up. Ironmarch looks like they might be friendly to us if they're far-right.

pls invite Eastindia

Any advice for policies I should just take off the bat?

invited maga

invited maga

yeah lmao, they should be fucking easy to destroy because they seem to have absolutely no planning

typical rapefugges

Please invite Groznyj Grad

yeah, you should conscript new troops twice every turn.

new turns are at 1PM and 1AM eastern time, so every 12 hours.

is there ingame chat?

doesn't look like it. looks like the big alliances have discord servers. Donald, should we have one too?

Man whoever owns the nation Watermelon needs to make their flag the Charlesb one.

Pic related

There kind of is an Alliance chat. Kind of shit though.

groznyj what flag is this

My flag?
The one Groznyj uses is called "Snake"

The one in that picture is called Slam Jam

How do you see how much raw material and oil you're producing each turn?

How do you make food and research?

We're already at the top page for alliances.

WE'RE GOING TO BE YUUUUUGEE

I might start a regular >bloc general if this really becomes a thing.

Do it bro. It'll give us huge growth. Biggest alliances are like 50 people, so we can eclipse them pretty easily if we get to it.

Lithuania bro what is your nations name?

looks like unused land is used for agriculture. if you click literacy rate it tells you how much research you get. i dunno about oil and shit tho

on your nation tab under 'economy' it'll say your stockpile, click on that and it tells you how much you're going to produce per turn

Free stuff, you added me already.

I just got to the gym, so I can't play but I'm interested in joining once I'm near my laptop.

Doubt this runs on mobile, right?

I played Bloc.
November through March.

I was there when Rumsod FUCKED HIS SHIT UP and bscly all sense and logic went out the window.

Fuck bloc

Its web based so yeah

The game is pretty manageable on phone, since it is really just a basic website. The interface is not optimized for mobile but you can get your shit done on mobile.

What's the best way to increase growth?

well if you can find an afk/abandoned account with a weak army you can just attack them. you will essentially eat up their gdp giving yourself a boost.

Great eap forward has a chance to increase your econmic growth and isn't too hazardous if it fails, you can also force them to work at gunpoint if you are tyrannical enough, having high stability and a small military helps keep growth high as well. If you are aligned with the west you can ask for foreign investment

alright looks like i ran out of shit to click. be back in 12 hours i guess. make bloc great again

Invite me. Nirduna of Halal.

>mfw it's up again
>mfw it will go down again
>mfw even I stopped playing seriously

Rumsod will disappear again in two weeks.

Game is pointless. Save yourself and don't start playing.

Seems like interesting game tho, Can you explain what happened?

Any good indicators of an abandoned account? How do I see their army stats?

Good ways to increase stability?

What's a good size for an army?

Ok guys I gotta go.

If you want to add yourself, message me and "Free stuff" in game. I made "Free stuff" a first officer only for adding new people to the alliance and I picked him because he's the only person who was in a different time zone.

I'll make sure to add everyone who sends me a message tomorrow... I'll also probably start a new >bloc general tomorrow. Meanwhile you all can keep this thread fresh.

He disappears from the game periodically, after which the game crashes and burns. Expect two solid months of gameplay then nothing. Well, it was two interesting months back in the good days. Now it's just meh, I grew tired of it.

How am I doing? Are we gonna MAGA?

Share you wisdom what do you do first? Any fun is good fun.

Your army can just keep growing and growing. Right now since the game has just been reset and army size is probably good, it really depends on the status quo of the game... army's can be developed into future "advanced units" later in the game, but since the game has just been reset no one has an army like that.

Just make sure to conscript twice every turn. New turns at 1PM and 1AM eastern time.

Are you seeing this shit?

Start with mixed econ, do raise minimum wage until your approval is worshipped. (Only raise minimum wage at the beginning when it's basically free.) Pick the military boost in the noob event. Align yourself with a superpower according to your government (which is preferably a libdem or a junta). Raid 48h+ inactive guys. And oil, prospect for oil and build oil wells and mines.

>Just make sure to conscript twice every turn
Does that not destroy your growth?

>shilling this hard
Rumsod will leave again. He is a drunk and will just blow your donation rollers on cocaine. Do yourself a favor and run now. He literally dousn't deserve you're time.

Fuck did The planning economy.

>Romania
lol sup Twain

Do free housing until you're on green approval then elections, or that's what I'd do because I play libdems in general. Forgot what's the optimal play for central planning.

Hello, flag so common I can't discern who you are.

trump

Oh okay, Did bunch of leaps probably fucked the start, oh well.

Cotton. I was actually hoping it'd stay dead so I could be free. Not to be I suppose.

bomb the hell out of them and take their oil

I'm only playing out of inertia desu. I have other things to be involved in right now.

fug i need to jew to upload my flag!!

Make Bloc Great Again

we need to declare war on the ISIS alliances

You only need to jew for that kind of thing, otherwise there's no p2w in it. You missed the golden period when you only had to jew once for it though and the platinum period when everybody could upload.

>DinduNuffina

kek

Oh shit the guy I declared war on was aligned with the Soviets and now I have -30 USSR relations, is that bad?

How many times is it safe to conscript per turn?

Can you only make one military strike per turn?

>now I have -30 USSR relations, is that bad?
not really... you can just align yourself with america anyways

I'm an authoritarian commie, would they accept me?

ally with America, obviously

Relations only matter for getting shit from superpowers, reputation is something you have to watch out for though; don't war too often.

Twice per turn, just sit out turn if you hit plentiful.

Only one per turn, but you can also air raid their shit and launch naval attacks.

How to start a war without "Superpowers will jsut cut ur gut" ?

superpowers leave you alone, you just want relationship points with them because they give you free shit

>launch naval attacks
Even if you only have a land border?

I think i played this shit last year, joined the Sup Forums group and then never really touched it again.

This was that time during early 2015 when Sup Forums was addicted to all those browser games such as Freeciv, Warrisk, bloc and nation states.

there are no landlocked countries it seems

War someone who is between 75%-200% of your GDP.

post your nation name and ill give free shit. MBGA

Ibram Gaunt of Tanith reporting. Trumpitize me capn

Invite me, I'll be back after dinner
The Democratic People's Republic of Crikey

Gronzyj Grad

Patriot Prime reporting in.

going to need more countries to destroy the ISIS alliances

blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=2288

blocgame.com/alliancestats.php?allianceid=2282