Why is beer and liquor so goddamn expensive here and why do the Japs get it for practically free?

Why is beer and liquor so goddamn expensive here and why do the Japs get it for practically free?

Go to Australia if you want to see expensive beer. Aussies are banned from having fun that doesn't include fleeing from wildlife.

Because the rest of the world isn't nearly as autistic when it comes to alcohol as the US is. Seriously, for as degenerate as America is it's still got to be the puritan first-world country on Earth when it comes to alcohol and sex.

Which is weird because allegedly Aussies love their beer, you'd think they'd have raised a bigger stink to keep it cheap.

Man up and brew it yourself faggot

uwot
You can get a 1.75l of vodka here for $15 which will last a week or more unless you're a raging alcohol

moonshine doesn't count

Funny how it didn't use to be that way.

i have a friend in bismarck who is always drunk during our gaming hours, so i'm assuming it depends on the state

We don't have guns, and our crime rates are low.
Our country cannot afford any more pensioners.
We need cheap alcohol to prevent us to live too long.

cheers

>Americans complaining about liquor prices

Fuck you.

You know nothing about expensive liquor

>why is beer and liquor so goddamn expensive

because the government taxes the shit out of anything even remotely fun. the more left-leaning a government is the more fun things will be taxed to fund it's "social programs".

It's pretty cheap tbqh

>for as degenerate as America is it's still got to be the puritan first-world country on Earth when it comes to alcohol and sex.

Except for the United Arab Emirates, Qatar, and Bahrain. Also I think maybe Singapore.

>those countries
>first-world

Yeah, must really suck being able to buy wine and liquor from fucking supermarket.

in what puritan hole what you not be able to?

Aussies don't protest anything.

We are a bunch of sheep that go along with everything the government does.

Leader knows best.

Utah.
Then there's a handful of states that control only liquor sales.

Lasts me 2 days ;_;

Finland, Sweden, Noway, Iceland.

you must be a 90lb woman

Not everyone can drink their lives away, some of us have jobs.

Damn, for as much as Nordics like their booze huh?

>can get a Liter of average beer for 1€
>can get top-of-the-line german imported beer for 1,5 €
feelsgood

Kek. I've been in one of the "love boats" of Viking Lines, nice trick to buy alcohol from here to avoid taxes. Even chocolate and shit was very cheap.

>drinking the fermented jew

*from there

wot

when I was in the states I went with a relative to a corner store and it had 6 packs for under $5, also wine is fucking cheap everywhere